Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Did Michael Muhney Mock 'The Young and the Restless ...

On 7/20/2014 annabellethecat said:

I went one on one (whatever it's called) with the computer people today. I don't think they understood what I was saying (more likely, they didn't care).

Anyway, they said they'd look into it. It's frustrating though. I keep going back and checking to see if I'm registered. I figured out how to look to see who is registered.

Did you know you can see who is on here now? I did figure that out today! I'm so proud! Smiley Happy

Is your computer new?

What are you really referring to when you say registered I thought you met you lose contact with the Q and your prepare post disappeared.

Who is on where now are you talking about your computer or the Q?

Honored Contributor

So, I register. Then I click the arrow to go backward. Sometimes I have to re-register and sometimes I don't have to re-register.

I understand that when I click the arrow I am going back to where I was before I registered but that's the only way I can get back out of this part.

Sometimes I have to re-register and other times I don't.

I use my laptop for this. It's a Samsung and it's under 2 years old. My son-in-law bought it for me.

He does cyber security (he owns his business) for the gov't, so he knows his stuff (I mention that so you know he set it up right).

My brain says it is my fault, but when I talked to the QVC computer people they didn't say that. I kind of got the feeling they knew what I was talking about.

I didn't have this problem until recently. I'll figure it out.

I just don't see how I can get back to all of the subjects on TV unless I click on the arrow.

Honored Contributor

So, I register. Then I click the arrow to go backward. Sometimes I have to re-register and sometimes I don't have to re-register.

I understand that when I click the arrow I am going back to where I was before I registered but that's the only way I can get back out of this part.

I use my laptop for this. It's a Samsung and it's under 2 years old. My son-in-law bought it for me.

He does cyber security (he owns his business) for the gov't, so he knows his stuff (I mention that so you know he set it up right).

My brain says it is my fault, but when I talked to the QVC computer people they didn't say that. I kind of got the feeling they knew what I was talking about.

I just don't see how I can get back to all of the subjects on TV unless I click on the arrow.

Annabelle, when you say register or re-register, I think you mean 'sign-in' so that you can post. Also, when you sign-in, you can be seen as being in the 'members online' count at the top right side of this page. Usually, once I sign-in with my acct # my computer or tablet automatically takes me back to the page I originally was on. Usually.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

When I leave here and I want to post I go to sign in and after I sign in it takes me to the list of things I want to do. For instance see the things I've bought, etc. Then I go down to the bottom of the page and click on the small community. Then I'm back over to the front then I go to TV (it's a circle).

The thing is it doesn't always happen. It's just so frustrating. Like right now. If I go up and check to see if I am signed in by clicking to see WHO is signed in, it will take me back to the sign in page, and thus it begins again.

If I click sign in (well you know). I'm typing this. I have no way of checking to see if it will post.

Honored Contributor

It did post this time. If I go back, its roulette. Oh! Well! Not a big deal. Thanks for caring. You are nice to care.

Respected Contributor

When you sign in and back track all you need to do is refresh and that should update that area.

I do that a lot trying to find my place I was looking at.

Honored Contributor

That makes sense. I'll try that! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

That makes sense. I'll try that! Thanks!

BTW Annabelle I see the Q removed my Extant thread it seems one is only allowed to voice their opinion if they agree with it! It is a no, no to give folks heads up, or urge them to pay attention, and discern for themselves, what is really is here among us, or coming down the road for tomorrow!

PS it is strange so many words you cannot say here but it is ok to lead the sheep to astray...

Honored Contributor

I've been told I 'just like to argue'. However, I feel I just want to hear all sides of an argument.

Just because I don't agree with something (in my opinion) doesn't mean I don't want to listen to what someone has to say about the subject.

My late Father was a functioning alcoholic. He was also considered by many to be brilliant. He was amazing to talk to. He taught me to especially listen to those who think differently from you. It is from those people you will learn the most.

Anyway, as I remind myself. It is the "Q"'s forum. they have a right to set their own rules. Most of the time I agree with them.

Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 annabellethecat said:

I've been told I 'just like to argue'. However, I feel I just want to hear all sides of an argument.

Just because I don't agree with something (in my opinion) doesn't mean I don't want to listen to what someone has to say about the subject.

My late Father was a functioning alcoholic. He was also considered by many to be brilliant. He was amazing to talk to. He taught me to especially listen to those who think differently from you. It is from those people you will learn the most.

Anyway, as I remind myself. It is the "Q"'s forum. they have a right to set their own rules. Most of the time I agree with them.

I agree with you but it is sad day in America we can no longer pass on information so others can decide for themselves.

It just seems like those who opposed have all the rights and others can not question nor show discrepancy in another's logic Annabelle I know you know you are different and many times complete thought does not reach the paper and it can be frustrating for you I know it is for me when it happens.

Many thought process are in the norm but others might have insight and vision which others at the time can not grasp yet in time will make sense.

Because of my situation later in my years like 20's, I had to teach myself, in a way it was a blessing because I was not box in to think a certain way, also and when I found subjects that interest me, it was explored endlessly.

It must have been very frustrating for your father because there is not a support system for those who deviate from the fold, and yet had they listen, he must of had much to contribute.