Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Did Michael Muhney Mock 'The Young and the Restless ...

On 7/19/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I don't know ..... we've had New Kelly .... New Billy .... and soon New Phyllis will be airing ..... I think a New Adam is really a mistake.

Y&R is shooting themselves in the foot! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

A fan of Y&R since the beginning I only watch now if I am home & need background noise. There is such a poor array of actors now & the viewer ratings are still dropping. The new Kelly is terrible. Michael Muhney is not returning, nor is Billy Miller or Elizabeth Hendrickson, they are all being recast. JFP really butchered this soap.

Respected Contributor

On 7/23/2014 pupcakes said:
On 7/19/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I don't know ..... we've had New Kelly .... New Billy .... and soon New Phyllis will be airing ..... I think a New Adam is really a mistake.

Y&R is shooting themselves in the foot! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

A fan of Y&R since the beginning I only watch now if I am home & need background noise. There is such a poor array of actors now & the viewer ratings are still dropping. The new Kelly is terrible. Michael Muhney is not returning, nor is Billy Miller or Elizabeth Hendrickson, they are all being recast. JFP really butchered this soap.

I think that is being too hard on these vets actors they are not terrible in their craft they really are good.

We once had a unique collections of personalities which is very hard to replace each of these people made the role their very own, and now when you tried to replace them it really stick out.

Many years ago they replace the original Billy, "Toms" with a few new Billy's, until Billy Miller came along even the original Billy could not fill his original roll.

When you have a winning combination leave it alone.

The trouble today is they lost the art of negotiation. these super larger Corp like Sony non American and the younger generation raise in these in NEA schools lost touch with humanity who are in charge now, they only know how to dictate (sense they are from the me generation) instead of negotiate, they have no respect for talent, all they think about is they can fill that role with another lesser paid warm body.

Honored Contributor

I just can't connect with this new(er) Billy. He doesn't have any s$ex u a l ity. I find myself FFing over him.

It is very (I need to find another word in place of frustrating), it's overused. I could kick the screen.

It seems everyone is so ignorant. Now every time I tune in to channel 9 (CBS) they show the parts of Y&R where everyone is exploding and yelling about Stitch killing a man!

Yet, no one really knows the story.....wait....back up...we don't know the story. Everyone in the show knows he story, but they neglect to tell us 'the story'.

I still think it will have something to do with the military. You know, no one says anything about their Mother.

Maybe he killed the Mother. Where is she'? She isn't mentioned

Respected Contributor

On 7/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

I just can't connect with this new(er) Billy. He doesn't have any s$ex u a l ity. I find myself FFing over him.

It is very (I need to find another word in place of frustrating), it's overused. I could kick the screen.

It seems everyone is so ignorant. Now every time I tune in to channel 9 (CBS) they show the parts of Y&R where everyone is exploding and yelling about Stitch killing a man!

Yet, no one really knows the story.....wait....back up...we don't know the story. Everyone in the show knows he story, but they neglect to tell us 'the story'.

I still think it will have something to do with the military. You know, no one says anything about their Mother.

Maybe he killed the Mother. Where is she'? She isn't mentioned

We are being manipulated like we really are players in the reality show, and it our replies and post they use to evaluate the public we our the experiment.

Years ago we watch the screen it was us at one point who knew who the killer was, and who killer killed etc. and we watch hoping our favorites did not get hurt but now we are the Lab Rats!

As they talk in front of us as though we are not there or don't matter.

Some day's we wonder why do we continue to watch when we are really being subliminally abused?

We engage in these things to fill a void, moment of Walter Mitty, or to get grounded, but that is impossible today for so many shows are so far removed from honesty, Integrity caring about our fellowman.

What we experience today has no bearing on reality there are no comfort zones anymore.