Respected Contributor
Daniel Goddard is YR Cane Ashby. He posted on social media that he has been dropped by YR, he said today (10/25) will be his last airing together with Lily. He also said that without Neil and Lily (actress left show on her own) that there is no Cane. Of course, his fans are hoping for his return someday.

I have not watched show much since it was taken off PoPNetwork. I do watch some of the clips they put on YouTube and that has been enough for me to get what is going on. With current storylines don’t feel I’m missing much.
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Devon's / Cane Will

[ Edited ]

To me, Cane has always seemed like a waste of Y&R payroll dollars.

Regular Contributor

Re: Y&R Devon's / Cane Will

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 @Msfitness @tropics21 @Kindaglitzy 

Summer Newman And Kyle Abbott Baby Would Bring Them Closer

It’s doubtful Y&R will saddle Kyle with Lola’s baby if they’re not the pairing to root for. She could miscarry or get pregnant by Theo Vanderway (Tyler Johnson), but there’s another option to consider. Could Summer end up pregnant instead? If Kyle cheats with Summer or sleeps with her after separating from Lola, there could be a pregnancy twist.

A Summer and Kyle baby could bring them closer than ever. It just might convince them that they’re meant to be! Whatever the case, The Young and the Restless spoilers say “Kola’s” destruction seems imminent. Summer should be part of the reason why, so don’t miss what’s in store.

We’ll give you updates as other Y&R news comes in. Stay tuned to the CBS soap and don’t forget to check CDL oft

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2019/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-summer-pregnancy-twist-fa... 

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I am so sorry I have not been on here in days!  Come to think of it, you're right!  I forgot about Cane's dad.  I think his name is Colin.  Is Jill still married to him?  I surely hope Devon does not fall in love with Amanda.  It's like without Lilly and Neil, there is no place for Cane.  He may come back as a triplet if they kill him off.  Do you remember his twin brother?? lol  I don't know how I feel about Cane.  One minute he can be trusted and the other, he is a jerk.  He came on the show pretending to be Jill's son.  I am wondering too how this will all end.  Maybe he will go with baby Sam, where ever he is.  Ever since Lilly left, there was no mention of Sam.

Super Contributor

@Javala I'm sorry I have not been on the forum for a few days!  I remember Stuart Brooks many moons ago!  Poor Dina.  It seems like she was all over the place with men.I guess Theo will be around for a while.  At first I did not like him, but he is growing on me.  I saw the show today when he told Kyle that his dad's name is Eric.  That look on Kyle's face was priceless and the way the camera zoomed in on Kyle was like he was in the twillight zone!  LOL  This will be a good storyline.  I hope someone from the Brooks side of the family makes an appearance.  November shows should be worth watching!!  Thanks for the spoilers!!

Super Contributor

@Javala   I am looking forward to that storyline!

Super Contributor

@Javala Thanks!!  Colin is too much!!  I wonder how he pulled that off!  Woman LOL

Super Contributor

@Javala and they don't like each other anymore, thanks to Theo's behavior.  Wait until Kyle finds out that Theo has a thing for Lola.  She is so naive and clueless when it comes to Theo.

Honored Contributor

Colin makes sense ...   The real question is:   does Cane KNOW about this?

Super Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I wonder that too.  I would not be suprised if he does know what Colin was up to.