Super Contributor

When Cane told the producers that he would not do a romantic scene(s) with Tracy they said bye.....lol 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R Devon's / Cane Will

[ Edited ]

Just wondering if anyone would like to speculate how Goddard will be written out. Will he go off like a skunk sort of how he began on the show?

I will miss him, but he really is without much of a story line, so it makes sense that he goes. 

dee

ETA: I especially liked his relationship with Katherine. I remember when she confided in him that she was slipping so he went with her to a neurologist and was with her every step of the way. Beautiful and touching story. The love and respect was quite evident in their interaction. That is why I am not surprised that she would leave him her estate.

Respected Contributor
Saw on IG yesterday that Goddard is promoting a petition to have him remain on the air. Don’t think he started the petition, perhaps it is one of his fans. Guess they think it might work since similar worked for Doug Davidson (Paul) only difference being EricB (Victor) promoted it to the YR PTB. I thought his last day was last Friday, maybe that was just his last airing with Lily. Is it true he refused a live scene with Tracy?
Respected Contributor
Sorry: should have said “love” scene with Tracy.
Respected Contributor

In real life this would have been contested by Devon and drug out in court so that the lawyers made most of the $$s.

I can not imagine ONE expert being consulted /results told to one person in a coffee shop setting and someone in Devon's position saying duh --well-- ok .

Regular Contributor

@Msfitness @Keybra @deedledeedeedle @Kindaglitzy @okaywitheasypay 

Today show was a waste of time, This rage for Theo is  going to get the best of Kyle. If I am not around it is because I have health issues.  Thanks all for voicing your oppion.

Super Contributor

@Javala ------- are you going to be alright ? Will you have to go into the hospital ?

Super Contributor

@Javala Please get well soon.  Heart.  

Super Contributor

@Javala I wish that Kyle's wife would be more supportive of him.  He has to deal with Theo and Lola, who for some reason, has to be Theo's friend.  

Super Contributor

@Javala I would love to see Kyle and Summer back together.  I believe Lola loves the attention that Theo gives her.  Lola gives too much attention to Theo.  That could lead to trouble in their marriage and hopefully they get a divoce so that Kyle and Summer can get back together and get married.  lol