Respected Contributor

Y&R Delia accident

[ Edited ]

Adam Newman - I Think I Found Hell (Y&R)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndZktl5XsYQ

This video seemed edited an it has been so long but I don't recall these images blended in the original one...

The way this looks like Adam by trying to avoid hitting the dog veered to the right into the bushes....  was Delia hiding in there?

It was not until days later that Adam check his car when he discovered the scarf and broken light before that he was not aware of anything happening nor any reason to look... 

discovering something like this would be Hell...  one would almost feel being framed by the unseen forces...

If this was the case how can one be held responsible for something they had no knowledge of or no way of avoiding something that is not visible?

Only Billy knew there was a child in the vicinity... Adam was clueless from the get go.. This has to be an awful nightmare...

So how does the actual truth come out?

BTW the list shows at 2:02 min into the video

Originally  There was a Kelly White on the lsit...Many speculate that Kelly Andrews and Kelly White are one 

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/413209/

Honored Contributor
Good morning, javala and everyone. I've said all along that this was more Billy's fault than anybody's. Granted, parents can make mistakes but Billy wants to be harder about the result of his mistake than on himself, the initiator of the mess.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Well is anyone surpised that Chelsea burst into the meeting to defend Adam/Gabe, now Victor gets a cop to plant his gun in Chelseas apt and Adam/Gabe will be arrested.  It  just goes on and on. 

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I agree it does go on and on.  I've also said all along that the writers don't know what to do with this.  Think about it.  They've changed writers so many times since the original Adam Newman was kicked out.

I also think most of the good writers went to night time TV and they've hired a bunch of young inexperienced writers who don't know how to handle what was left to them.

An easy way would be to make Kelly the guilty one.  I don't think they even have an idea on how to do that one.

I already FF over most of B&B because it's stupid.  I hope they at least end this Delia story line.

They just keep introducing new characters (Marisa).  Poor Jack.  I guess the actor gets a good laugh on him laying in bed day after day after...........