Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ Y&R December 2017 SPOILERS!! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

@stevieb wrote:

It's official... the women on this show have gone nuts... Of course, we've been saying for some time that some new men are desperately needed, but when you have women fighting over the likes of Scott and Ravi, well, something is terribly, terribly lacking... I guess the women of Genoa City have reached the desperation point... Understandable, but still, a girl's got to have standards... 

@stevieb

Desperate times make strange bedfellowsWoman Wink!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

It's official... the women on this show have gone nuts... Of course, we've been saying for some time that some new men are desperately needed, but when you have women fighting over the likes of Scott and Ravi, well, something is terribly, terribly lacking... I guess the women of Genoa City have reached the desperation point... Understandable, but still, a girl's got to have standards... 

@stevieb

Desperate times make strange bedfellowsWoman Wink!

@eddyandme... So it seems...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Well based on what's going on in the news lately, I wonder how long it's going to take for Y&R to incorporate it in their show.  Same for B&B.  

They're a little slow on these things (look how long it took for the girl thing) it's still moving slowly.  

Then there'll be even more about the 'ladies of Genoa City'.  Gee!  I can hardly wait!  NOT!

Honored Contributor

Geesh, the 'new Y&R' had me on their side until today... Stupid, stupid, stupid... Had Victor been having a 'tree lighting' for a major tree at Newman headquarters or something I'd have bitten, but really, photographers present to throw the switch on the living room tree... On please...

And it appears Chelsea is doing things really half-baked these days... Half a tree... Half a dress... What was with that gosh-awful 'creation' Tessa was wearing... And really, I'm so over her... She needs to go find her sister... The girl increasingly just puts me in the mind of a vampire...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Miss Vicki actually thinks her vamp routine is any inducement to employee recruitment she needs to seriously think again... and again... and then again...

Honored Contributor

Oh, Lordy yes @stevieb. Wasn't that dress awful?  And the fit was terrible...or maybe it was her figure.  And those shoes were right for that type of dress.  She was a HOT  MESS!  At least Sharon had the figure for hers.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Dumb Tessa, she should have taken the check, even if she didn't want it ... she could tear it and show Noah, so he could see, once again, what his Grandfather / Victor is really like.

Honored Contributor

@mzlg, Noah would believe Tessa even without a torn check because the scenario would be familiar.  This is the same thing that Victor did to Marisa.  

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG I just had @Annabellethecat66 in my head when Connor was sitting spaced out on Victor's knee during that whole scene.  I was laughing so bad it was wonderful that I live alone and didn't have to explain myself.   

I think if they get rid of the severe bangs on Tessa and let her grow up to the adult woman she actually is, she wouldn't look so bad.  I've been over the whole star singer thing from day one.  It's dumb and how many times are we going to have Crystal somewhere out there?  I'm waiting for the two of them to break out in the Disney song already and then leave the show.

And can we please get a lawnmower for Reed and Scott's hair?  I can't even begin to believe the hairdressers at CBS would let Reed look like that.  He is the used Brillo pad while Scott is before the first grease wipe. 

And I demand Colin come visit his grandson.  It's been way too long and I guarantee he has the blood protein too.   He arrives with Jill later this month or I am not responsible for my posts.  You've been warned....Smiley Wink  

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14- LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!