Honored Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ Y&R December 2017 SPOILERS!! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

Well, we got rid of Juliet and we got rid of Zack... but I was sort of hoping Jordan's leaving Genoa City wasn't 'temporary'... Other than his parting shot at Our Girl, I never saw where he added a thing to the procedings and he was yet another cast addition who couldn't act...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Did you see this Foxxie... @Mmsfoxxie

Hilary arrives and she is more than happy to cuddle with the newborn baby

I'm telling you, girl, it won't be long... and they'll be hitting the sheets...

OGH's sweet, maternal side is going to win the day...

I mean, if you call that "winning"...

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Did you see this Foxxie... @Mmsfoxxie

Hilary arrives and she is more than happy to cuddle with the newborn baby

I'm telling you, girl, it won't be long... and they'll be hitting the sheets...

OGH's sweet, maternal side is going to win the day...

Oh no, @stevieb, you're gonna push @Mmsfoxxie over the edge!Woman Surprised  We might have to reserve a room for her - the Foxx is a nice lady, just makes some disreputable choices in many instances, unfortunatelyWoman Frustrated.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Well, we got rid of Juliet and we got rid of Zack... but I was sort of hoping Jordan's leaving Genoa City wasn't 'temporary'... Other than his parting shot at Our Girl, I never saw where he added a thing to the procedings and he was yet another cast addition who couldn't act...

Maybe we'll get lucky - karma will bite Jordan:  he'll get picked up and jailed in federal prison, resulting from OGH's "newscast"; therefore never to return.  

Mal seems to be 'cleaning house' fairly well!

Honored Contributor

Heyyy, @eddyandme and @stevieb.....two against one isn't fair, lol.  I know you didn't forget that you showed that abomination already.  The only one crazy enough to get deeply involved with Hussy Hellary is Devon.

Did you hear the latest that the gossip queen is planning?  I might have mentioned it in an earlier post.  She's planning to say something about Tessa on her trashy show.  Probably about giving Crystal Nikki's gun.  How she found out, I don't know.  Or, she knows that Tessa and Mariah have a 'thing'.  Mariah is gonna try and stop her.  So much for changing her ways.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I just got around last night to watching the rest of this past week's shows off of my DVR.  When Lily was in the coffee shop telling Charlie about meeting an older man in a chat room when she was a teen of his age, with whom she lost her virginity & he gave her an STD, wasn't that Kevin Fisher?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Heyyy, @eddyandme and @stevieb.....two against one isn't fair, lol.  I know you didn't forget that you showed that abomination already.  The only one crazy enough to get deeply involved with Hussy Hellary is Devon.

Did you hear the latest that the gossip queen is planning?  I might have mentioned it in an earlier post.  She's planning to say something about Tessa on her trashy show.  Probably about giving Crystal Nikki's gun.  How she found out, I don't know.  Or, she knows that Tessa and Mariah have a 'thing'.  Mariah is gonna try and stop her.  So much for changing her ways.

@Mmsfoxxie, we're not against you - we love you and are trying to help you!  So just hang in there and bear with us - in time it'll all work out.

WOW! Didn't know OGH is doing a show on Tessa.  Well, perhaps that might be enough to send Tessa packing and she and Crystal can never be heard from again!  I don't think she'd "out" Mariah; and, the gun thing will be good for The Mustache - someone's gotta spell it out for poor Paul so he can close the case - getting kind of sick of this who-done-it  *ex-ring thing.  Thanx for the info!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme Hey, what can I say, it's tough love... Foxxie @Mmsfoxxie has simply GOT to come to terms with reality...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Heyyy, @goldenlocks and @stevieb.....two against one isn't fair, lol.  I know you didn't forget that you showed that abomination already.  The only one crazy enough to get deeply involved with Hussy Hellary is Devon.

Oh, believe me @Mmsfoxxie if Our Girl takes down Tessa it'll be just fine with me... 

As for the rest, well, all I can say is you better get with the program, 'cause it's going to happen... 

Cane_&_Hilary.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme Hey, what can I say, it's tough love... Foxxie @Mmsfoxxie has simply GOT to come to terms with reality...

@stevieb. you are right. When one cannot break an addiction, sometimes gotta pull out the tough love!

Now I realize why you're the reknowned head shrink of Fairview!Woman Very Happy