Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🎄🎄 Y&R December 2017 SPOILERS!! 🎄🎄

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@eddyandme, anything is possible but I don't think it was Nikki, considering how she got into Kevin's butt the other day about hacking her phone and Nick's bank account.

@Mmsfoxxie. that's why I was thinking Nikki....    Who do you think "done it"?

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, for your viewing pleasure! Cricket/Christine 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQNtwxoEU18

Respected Contributor

I used to actually like Cricket (I refuse to call her Christine) but in recent years they have made her character very hard to like.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb, for your viewing pleasure! Cricket/Christine 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQNtwxoEU18

@loveschocolate... Yes, well, thanks awfully, but you'll forgive me if, OOPS, I deleted the link...

Hehehehe...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@eddyandme, anything is possible but I don't think it was Nikki, considering how she got into Kevin's butt the other day about hacking her phone and Nick's bank account.

@Mmsfoxxie. that's why I was thinking Nikki....    Who do you think "done it"?

It's Adam...

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Somebody really should tell their set decorators that as pretty as most of the holiday decorations are, poinsettias are NOT outdoor plants in a cold snowy climate... I saw them all over the park today and thought they looked pretty but they wouldn't last very long were it not a set...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, Adam crossed my mind, but I dread the thought.  It won't be the one a lot of viewers want.  I read a month or so ago that Adam had been cast but who it is won't be revealed.  Nobody else makes sense.  If it's Adam, Chloe will be off the hook and come back if the writers want her to.  Adam is so like Victor and saboting his business or reputation would be just the thing to do.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie Interesting. I know Justin Hartley isn't coming back as Adam and I'm not among those who wants Michael Muhney back, so as long as it's a decent recast, capable actor, good looking, I hope to be good with whoever it is. I do hope it's not another soap retread, unless it's a really special one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know... I can see where this whole magillah about Chancellor Park is going to get very old very quickly... In the days of really good soaps, this would be a sideline story not a main topic... I think trying to make it into one is a real stretch... I don't think most viewers are going to be exactly riveted to their seats by this one... And really, when did Nicki get to be such a sanctimonious shrew... She's becoming a one trick pony...

Honored Contributor

I can't believe I actually agreed with Victor yesterday about this development.  He's absolutely right about a lot of what he said.  Hard to argue with Nicki for whom economics was always just in the "home" sense. 

I didn't watch Y&R back in the day but, if everything he said about Mrs. Chancellor and her cause was true and the development will honor that, I may fight Nick and company on this one. 

And by the way, how is it Abby knows what Victor's "dormant" shell company is but Nick had no clue?  What did he do at Newman?  If it has been around a while, he should have known and not had to have his little sis tell him.  

Yep, throwing in with Satan and his demonette on this one.  Smiley Surprised

PS:  Melissa Ordway had her kid early on Saturday so let's hope she and Scott stay kid free.