Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Y&R Daily spoiler... for Wed Jan 7 Enjoy!

**Please be aware we have a link-only policy.**

In our 'Daily Updates' section, Soaps.com gives you your daily dose of what's happening on ' The Young and the Restless '! We invite you to read our in-depth updates which we try to post before 6:00pm ET!

Kevin uncovers vital information, Mariah has an off day, and Joe's presentation is halted.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Daily spoiler... for Wed Jan 7 Enjoy!

Thanks for the link. Good! Victor has been found out. Poor Nikki. This will take her back to the bottle, I think. I can't understand how Victor can say family is everything but time and time again, he hurts his family. I thought he liked Dylan. They need to give Victor some versatility. He's always about business.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

You are welcome the only good thing about Victor he tries to include his family where as his father totally devoiced them.

This man needed a shrink eons ago... so they hit the reset button...

Frequent Contributor

Everything here lately triggers Nikki to crave the bottle. I know this is a fictitious story, but how can Nikki drink with MS and take meds for it, and she doesn't just sip at the bottle, she really drinks it down when she has the chance.

It's rather odd when Ashley is back in town, Victor and Nikki blow up at each other over something, she leaves and sooner or later he's back with Ashley.

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 steffieg said:

Everything here lately triggers Nikki to crave the bottle. I know this is a fictitious story, but how can Nikki drink with MS and take meds for it, and she doesn't just sip at the bottle, she really drinks it down when she has the chance.

It's rather odd when Ashley is back in town, Victor and Nikki blow up at each other over something, she leaves and sooner or later he's back with Ashley.

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm sooo sick of Nikki drinking. And isn't it odd that with her drinking history the booze is so available in the house and that no one, especially Victor, notices it.

I liked it years ago when Ashley and Victor were together. At least he's older than her, not like most guys she's paired up. I didn't check but I'm willing to bet she's younger than Ben or Joe.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'm sick of it too. If she were a real alcoholic she wouldn't be able to just stop for a time and start up over and over (I grew up with a functioning alcoholic) it runs in my family.

Anyway, it seems like Y&R tries to introduce the audience to illinesses, homeless people, etc. However, I would think they'd try to be a little more accurate on some of the things they do. Like steffie said. Mixing alcohol with MS meds. My oldest sister was diagnosed with MS and I brought her to live with my husband and myself. She died because she was taking very strong amounts of Prednisone and just stopped them.

I wonder how many people watch Y&R and think it's OK to mix alcohol with some of these medications. I'm not saying they need to 'teach' people what to and to eat, drink, medications to mix, etc.

I am saying that they could at least have someone at sometime even if it is one person during an AA meeting say something about it not being wise to take medicine with alcohol. Maybe just mention it. They make people believe there are no repercussions.

It's as if they go back to that when they (the writers) want to 'phone in' the episode.

Think about it. It's been a long time since we've had a good "Who done it"? Like I thought it was good when Patti was having issues and just stuff like that. You guys know what I mean.

Just something different from Neil and his son and his wife busy with his son. Phew!

How about Jack and Phyllis and Kelly? That's old. Nick and Sharon at each other.....old.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/6/2015 steffieg said:

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm sooo sick of Nikki drinking. And isn't it odd that with her drinking history the booze is so available in the house and that no one, especially Victor, notices it.

I liked it years ago when Ashley and Victor were together. At least he's older than her, not like most guys she's paired up. I didn't check but I'm willing to bet she's younger than Ben or Joe.

Victor isn't doing Nikki any good with a great big bottle of alcohol sitting right out in front of her like that knowing she's an alcoholic.

Of course Victor up to the same old shenanigans he's been doing for the last 40 years? He can't help but be bad.

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I just want Phyllis to mop up the floor with Kelly.......I want Nick to win custody of Faith and kick Sharon (so sick of her) to the curb........I want Adam to pay for his past deeds (and he's still a jerk and manipulator). I can't believe he'd actually take that old lady's money (classy Adam, classy)......he doesn't deserve a son to raise. I also want stupid Victoria and Billy back together and Avery and Nick back together................and THAT is the reason I'll never be a soap opera writer because I'd tank the show in about a week with everyone being with the right person.............LOL.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, lol, as mean as Phyllis is, I want her to mop the floor with Kelly, too. Since the beginning with the original Kelly, that character has got on my nerves. I won't be surprised if Phyllis finds some very damaging information about Kelly connecting her to Delia's death. I've always thought that Kelly was cray-cray with childhood issues that have damaged her. These are my own thoughts and not from anybody's spoilers.
Respected Contributor

I do believe Kelly slapped herself............because Phyllis is such a loose cannon when she reacts, she's got Phyllis right where she wants her........C'mon Phyllis, get a grip.....you can outsmart Kelly.