Trusted Contributor

I agree Foxxie...why in the world would Lily run to Avery's place and tell her .  Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

This is just one more case of these writers insulting us long time viewers as if we wouldn't think "Lilly would never do this.  Why would she (so quickly especially) go running to Avery".

It's not like Lilly to worry so quickly about him 'telling someone'.  She'd want to keep it quiet, but her first thought would not be to run right away to Avery.  Lilly is a proud woman and to go to Avery like that so quickly would be admitting she had very poor judgment especially when someone like Avery has been dealing with him.  She wouldn't want Avery judging her.  Remember at the end of the boo hooing "What have I done"? She said, "I guess you think I'm stupid.?"  I think they finally realized they had to add something like that on becaused we'd question the whole episode.

Honored Contributor

@jessa wrote:

I agree Foxxie...why in the world would Lily run to Avery's place and tell her .  Doesn't make sense to me at all.

JESSA, it sure didn't make sense.  I was so shocked by Lily "fitting" into Avery's dress that I momentarily forgot about how inappropriate that part was.  They don't even interact on the show, do they?  This was just a segway for Avery to go back to Joe with whatever her proposition is that we will see tomorrow.  Avery might be getting ready to set Joe up for something....her disappearance, maybe??

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)