Respected Contributor

Y&R Daily Spoiler Thurs. Jan 8, Enjoy!

**Please be aware we have a link-only policy.*

Nikki confronts Victor publicly, Faith enacts a plan, and Michael reaches a decision

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Daily Spoiler Thurs. Jan 8, Enjoy!

I don't even know what the stated policy means. Did anyone notice that Nikki looks 20 years younger ? Botox, filler ? If so...I want some !
Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Danky said: I don't even know what the stated policy means. Did anyone notice that Nikki looks 20 years younger ? Botox, filler ? If so...I want some !

I am not able to copy and paste the whole article that would be stealing... but I can link

Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who thought Thursday's Y&R with Summer and her husband making out, (etc) at the bar?

Whhhaaattt??? Don't they live in an apartment? Isn't that a place of business? Sometimes I think 3/4 of this show is made for teens who (I guess) like this sort of thing.

I just thought it was dumb since they are (supposedly) adults and own an apartment AND I think he was supposed to be working.

I think the time (air time) could have been better spent. I'd rather see Victor squirm to Niki on why he thinks what he's doing is best for everyone.

Better yet, go back to some of the couples we'd like to see together.

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 annabellethecat said:

Am I the only one who thought Thursday's Y&R with Summer and her husband making out, (etc) at the bar?

Whhhaaattt??? Don't they live in an apartment? Isn't that a place of business? Sometimes I think 3/4 of this show is made for teens who (I guess) like this sort of thing.

I just thought it was dumb since they are (supposedly) adults and own an apartment AND I think he was supposed to be working.

I think the time (air time) could have been better spent. I'd rather see Victor squirm to Niki on why he thinks what he's doing is best for everyone.

I thought that was crude and unsanitary, lol. Obviously, it had to be written that way for Mariah to have the opportunity to kiss what's his name. Summer's husband. I kept thinking how uncomfortable summer's back must feel when she was kissing, her back pressed against the bar on her naked skin. Young people!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I agree that scene was unnecessary and out of place and I fast forward!

Respected Contributor

I didn't find the scene particularly entertaining but it did bring back many memories. DH and I , for the first 10 years or so, "christened" many places other than our home. The more outrageous the better !! ! The devil may care attitude of youth---today I'd be afraid of being arrested or ending up on YouTube !
Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Danky said: I didn't find the scene particularly entertaining but it did bring back many memories. DH and I , for the first 10 years or so, "christened" many places other than our home. The more outrageous the better !! ! The devil may care attitude of youth---today I'd be afraid of being arrested or ending up on YouTube !

Danky what took place there was not from passion but selfish she drove away her fathers customers close the place and it went no place just going through the motions bottom line I would say contrived...

Another thing unless the situation is genuine it is unless...

even Kelly and Billy grief encounter was more genuine they were trying to numb the pain using the wrong method.

Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/8/2015 annabellethecat said:

I thought that was crude and unsanitary, lol. Obviously, it had to be written that way for Mariah to have the opportunity to kiss what's his name. Summer's husband. I kept thinking how uncomfortable summer's back must feel when she was kissing, her back pressed against the bar on her naked skin. Young people!

It seems like every time that Summer pulls her spoiled snotty rich-girl attitude (which she does quite often) and her husband calls her on it, she uses s#x and starts her seduction routine....she's still so high-school and has no business being married. I don't think he would have married her at all if he hadn't been desperate to get out of town and she used her money for that escapade......Summer isn't my favorite person these days....needs to grow up.