Honored Contributor

Re: 🎄🎄 Y&R DECEMBER 2018 SPOILERS! 🎄🎄

Is CBS looking to do a version of the Partridge Family? 

Everyone on this show now is a musician?  Devon thinks he has troubles now?  He's got Tess, Fenmore (there's a stage name) and Reed all wanting to hit the big time in GC, Wisconsin.  

Wait, wait, I have to do another roll across the floor in laughter to get it all out.  Okay I'm good.

At least I have the Avon chica and Lola doing Rachel Ray Latina style to keep me entertained.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Max Ehrich in the photo looks way different than he did when he was on Y&R!

Well, he's a few years older and quite a bit more grown up looking... Now THAT might have been a nice addition to a cast that desperately lacks attractive men...

Related image

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJP wrote:

Another full hour of Mia. Sharon acting like a fool with Rey. I don't know how much longer I can fast forward. Totally frustrated! 

Isn't it the truth... And all this angst about whether or not Rey and Mia will save their marriage... Who the eff cares... On and on and on... This bunch just showed up in town and we're supposed to be invested in their marital status... And if they think for a minute anyone is having a heartache about Sharon and Rey yearning for each other that would be a big mistake too... Sharon yearns for anything in pants... She's been 'in love' more often than Erica Kane...

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Max Ehrich in the photo looks way different than he did when he was on Y&R!

According to what I read on SOC, Max Ehrich wasn't able to revive his role as Fen because he has been in hiding due to a stalker.     It said that the stalker was a real estate agent who attempted to have a relationship with ME and was rebuffed by him.  

Apparently the guy couldn't take no for an answer and continued constant harassment and forced ME to employ a bodyguard and then be forced into hiding for his own safety.

I've always thought how dangerous it can be for celebrities and those in the public eye.

The fame and money just wouldn't be worth it for me.

Yea, I read that too but not sure it makes sense... If he'd hired a body guard and you have to believe that not just anyone can get past security to hang out on the set, then 'stalking' doesn't seem like the only reason for opting out of returning... Any way you slice it, he would have been a much better choice than this guy they hired to take over the part... Sheesh, no wonder Michael had trouble recognizing his son... 

Esteemed Contributor

Please end the Devon lectures from Nate & Sis and Caine..

too much air time has been spent on that storyline....let the guy grieve for Pete's sake!!

Not loving the Fen & Kyle both madly in love with Lola

fantasy.................really?? not buying that one....for either

of them....

And since the barn is the scene of a crime...WHY aren't

Niki and Victoria not allowed in the estate house?? Makes no sense.................i would be demanding to 

get back into the house and of course they are letting

Rey be able to have access to the house at this point...

Is Victor heading home??............

And i actually like Mariah.......but how stupid w/Tess can

she be????????????? At first i was thinking  Tess set the fire for revenge....but she seemed to be with Mariah at the time??

Don't think i can take another obnoxious character in this soap(Fen)..........there is an overabundance..............

Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, December 5th from soaps.com:

At Victoria’s house, Nikki still hasn’t been able to contact Victor and is worried something may have happened to him. Victoria reassures her. Nikki gets a call from a blocked number – it’s Rey, who wants her and Victoria to come to the station.

At the GCPD, Rey joins Nick in the interrogation room and asks if he knows anything about the stable fire – he knows how far he’d go to hurt his father. Nick scoffs at the idea and asks, “Why would I do that?” Nikki and Victoria arrive and Nick pushes Rey to reveal the new evidence. Rey produces a baggie containing a gun. Nick and Nikki are irritated at the implication they’d have a gun where Faith spends time. Nick goes off on Rey for treating them like suspects when their property was vandalized. Nick exits, and Rey pulls out another piece of evidence – a bloodied oxford shirt. He asks if it’s familiar to either of them. It’s not. Rey says they ran forensics and got very interesting results – the firearm was registered to Victor, and his were the only prints on it. He then reveals the blood on the shirt is JT’s. Nikki insists this is ridiculous – they have people at the stable at all times who keep track of comings and goings. Rey announces that Victor Newman is now the prime suspect in the murder of JT Hellstrom.

In Devon’s penthouse, Ana tells Nate that her brother’s at a consultation with a therapist. She advises Nate not to talk to Devon like a patient or child if he wants a result – she spoke to him from the heart. Talk turns to Devon’s scheduled meeting with Rebecca Barlow today. Nate recalls it was Lily’s idea. Ana hopes Devon will seal the deal. Nate recaps how much Devon’s dealing with and questions if he’ll be able to hold this down.

In the therapist’s office, Devon reveals he’s there at his family’s request, and though he’s had a difficult year, it’s nothing he can’t handle. When asked, he reveals he lost his wife and unborn child, and explains how he’s been feeling since – there’s not a day that goes by that he doesn’t wish he was with her. Devon admits he’s thought about hurting himself, but would never do it for a number of reasons. He goes on that he’s gone back to work, but his family feels he’s burying his feelings – is there a blueprint for mourning his wife? The therapist asks about Hilary and how she died. Devon explains about the car wreck and how his sister was involved, and his cousin operated on Hilary. The therapist asks about his feelings toward Nate, Neil, and Lily. Devon concedes he hasn’t really forgiven his sister and talks about his family’s lack of understanding. The conversation shifts to Devon’s partying, sleepless nights, and thoughts of the promises he made Hilary before she passed away. He explains about Shauna, before reflecting that he’s not a husband or father, nor does he feel like a brother anymore. The therapist can help Devon manage the anxiety without turning to unhealthy things, and suggests a treatment plan of therapy and medication. Devon won’t take pills – his mother was a drug addict, and his adopted father an alcoholic. The therapist persists about taking a low-dose anti-anxiety med, rather than self-medicating with alcohol. Devon agrees.

At Jabot, Phyllis is concerned Billy will try to undermine her as they bicker about the Rebecca Barlow meeting. They agree to keep this strictly business.

Billy and Phyllis meet Rebecca Barlow at the Club and make their pitch together. Rebecca loves the new energy and assures them they’re on her short list. Rebecca keeps Phyllis back after Billy goes and asks if she knows the man across the room – it’s Nick. She’d like to talk to him. Phyllis says she does, then rejoins Billy and tells him she feels they have the inside track. They congratulate one another on their teamwork.

At Devon’s penthouse, he’s taken aback when Ana presents him with paperwork for his meeting with Rebecca Barlow. He’d forgotten. Nate wonders if he needs to postpone, which irritates Devon – he’s got this. Nate keeps it up until the doorbell rings. Devon asks him to say a polite ‘hello’ then leave. Devon admits Barlow and makes introductions. Nate leaves, saying he’ll be in touch. Devon snaps, “No doubt.” Rebecca and Devon sit down to talk, and she’s dismayed to learn she won’t be meeting his artist, Renee, who is touring in London – people like Devon are tiresome for wasting her time. Devon’s apologetic. Ana jumps in to say they anticipated Renee returning for the holidays, but her manager booked new dates – and launches a pitch. Meanwhile, Devon suffers an anxiety attack and is unable to respond when asked a question.

At home, Nick updates Phyllis on his visit to the station, so offers up a massage. He thinks she’s trying to butter him up and advises he’ll give her whatever she wants. Phyllis asks, “Even if it involves going on a date with another woman?”

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Arturo defends Mia.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's official... I CANNOT STAND this incarnation of Fen... Makes me all the more a member of Team Kyle... Though I'd hardly consider Lola (The Virgin) ANY kind of prize whatsoever... 

Honored Contributor

All this Nate and Ana and Devon is just beyond tiresome... Sorry writers, there's no story here, and no interest... Move on... Hilary's been gone now since July and we're just getting to all this delayed angst... Not even to mention that none of these actors (assuming Nate really is an actor and not a 'spokesmodel'...) exactly commands the screen... Between this and Rey with Mia vasciallting about when it'll be 'right' to do the deed things in Genoa City are just plain stupid... 

Respected Contributor

One of the guys on our Yahoo Y&R chat group is an engineer at a CBS affiliate & he put out this info:

"Heads up to all...

It's probably no surprise, but it appears that tomorrow's episode will be preempted in the Eastern, Central and probably Mountain time zones for the coverage of President Bush's funeral. Coverage *may* conclude in time for Y&R on the West Coast.  No word on whether or not CBS would play a new episode just for the West, or if they'll preempt and play a rerun for the Pacific network.

No word yet on coverage plans for Thursday."

Super Contributor

I just read that Victor returns 12/21 🎅although with funeral coverage it might be a day or 2 later.