Honored Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ Y&R DECEMBER 2018 SPOILERS! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

Because budgets are apparently virtually non-existent these days for soaps, I know it isn't happening, but I find myself wishing the new regime, assuming it's any better, would just toss out all those remaining shows put together by Mal-ware, pay everybody overtime to film new material and start with a clean slate sooner rather than later... They could save so much money by getting rid of all the characters and actors most people don't like and don't find of interest, focus on core families for a bit while creating some winning characters, good and bad, and while they go out and beat the bushes to find some viable actors to play them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

And yes @Annabellethecat66 this show is still sorely lacking any studly men... Trying to portray Nick as such is just a joke... Raturo is just plain homely, at best... Kyle had potential but you can't buy him as a hunk when he acts like such a wimp... Nate has a decent body, but he's just so, so, so, (did I say so...) lame... Rey has a very nice body but his constant sour expression is a turn-off... And regardless, what we need are a couple of certified USDA prime hunks of meat... Not kind of hot or sort of hunky, but veritable babes... And, once again, no one is interested in seeing the old men as stallions... It's not believable and it's not necessary... Jack and Victor should be well settled by now and stop playing musical floozies...

Honored Contributor

There are some guys I like from each generation. Victor, Jack, Rey and Kyle. I enjoy watching them, although I don't like Victor's voice.

Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone........

I took about a 6 month break from everything so , when I get back in touch with the happenings of Victor and Nicki, et al , I will be here to do my posting.

I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year !

Respected Contributor

My 2 Christmas wishes (and got one big one) for Y&R were Mal GONE and MM back as Adam. Hope the second comes true because yes we are missing some good lookin' fellas on this sinking ship. 

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

My 2 Christmas wishes (and got one big one) for Y&R were Mal GONE and MM back as Adam. Hope the second comes true because yes we are missing some good lookin' fellas on this sinking ship. 

@silkyk I share your first wish... Can't say I share your second or that I think his return would up the hunk quotient...