Honored Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ Y&R DECEMBER 2018 SPOILERS! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

[ Edited ]

Today's show... The society women of Genoa City 'bagging' Tessa... Tessa's boo-hooing... Mariah offering tea and sympathy... There are no words... 

Actually, I kind of got a kick over Nicki and the gang kidnapping Tessa... More so than I'm likely to get over Abby picking Devon's brain for her new club... That shouldn't take long... Let me guess... Virginal Lola will be the chef... Raturo will be the contractor slash bouncer slash barkeep... and Mia will offer, uh, manicures... in the ladies lounge... Let's hear it for bringing back Gina's Place and the Colonnade Room instead... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, when I worked in construction - nearly 50 years ago, in So. Cal - I would bring my lunch, but others would eat from what we called 'the roach coach'.

~

Food trucks are a big thing in So. Cal.. they have gatherings (weekends and evenings) where there are different trucks with their different stlye/flavors of cooking.

~

Abby's new adventure will be to get Lola out of the food truck and into her new business - restaurant & bar.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Ho-ho-ho... Innovative for Christmas... Nicki's hitting the bottle again and finds herself in a life-threatening situation... Whatever...

Oh Mariah, wake up and smell the coffee... Tessa is a LOSER...

Charlie baring his chest via cell phone to Shauna... Please... Just please...

Jack romancing his new love... GIve me a break...

Reed is back... Yawn... Snore...

Fenmore, Lola and the food truck... Another yawn... Another snore...

Another Big Mac attack on Genoa City... Once again... Yawn... Snore...

Everyone... Anyone... on the edge of their seats? No... I thought not... 

After seeing Monday's show, I also wanted to say "Mariah, wake up!"

Super Contributor

I know he is not on the show anymore, but I read that Paul is behind the JT storyline.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

So, I guess Devon is now conducting business strictly out of his apartment... Ridiculous...

Getting tired of Rey's investigation... He calls one of the women in, they talk, it goes nowhere... Tedious... and so tired of the PD set...

And speaking of sets, other than Devon and the Rosales barrio... are we ever going to see any of these people in their homes again... Can't remember the last time we actually saw the Newman 'ranch', the Abbott mansion, the Chancellor estate or even Sharon's gate house... I guess the Abbott cabin and the tack house are completely off the set list at this point... Nick's 'new house' set if pretty unappealing...

And aside from those candy canes at the coffee shop, are they ever going to decorate for Christmas or is Mal, on top of everything else he inflicted on the show and viewers, going to play the Grinch...

@stevieb, Mal is just trying to be politically correct:  if he did Christmas he'd have to do all religious celebrations in the universe and beyond!

@eddyandme Bull. This show has always 'decorated' for Christmas... I think Mal has already taken PC to a ridiculous level with his casting... and quite frankly, Mal can move on any time...

@stevieb, I totally agree!  Thought he was being replaced - must've been dreaming.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Today's show... The society women of Genoa City 'bagging' Tessa... Tessa's boo-hooing... Mariah offering tea and sympathy... There are no words... 

Actually, I kind of got a kick over Nicki and the gang kidnapping Tessa... More so than I'm likely to get over Abby picking Devon's brain for her new club... That shouldn't take long... Let me guess... Virginal Lola will be the chef... Raturo will be the contractor slash bouncer slash barkeep... and Mia will offer, uh, manicures... in the ladies lounge... Let's hear it for bringing back Gina's Place and the Colonnade Room instead... 

Never saw Gina's Place or the Colonnade Room, but it sounds like a plan!

Honored Contributor

Anyone else waiting for Marlon Brando and Abe Vigoda to show up and show the mafia princess wannabes how it's done a la the Godfather? 

At the very least, Y&R could have borrowed Sonny from GH or invited Dylan back as his GH Jason hit man role and had a real moment.  

Honored Contributor

Oh and I am NOT commenting on Phyllis and Billy and the whiplash and denegration of every female ever that they had going on in that scene.  Are there no girls in the writer's room who stand up and say to the men, "Do you really think we are that stupid and will say something like that after a man bangs our young daughter for revenge?"  

I will commit myself voluntarily to Patty's kitty anonymous group if that continues on.  

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

So, I guess Devon is now conducting business strictly out of his apartment... Ridiculous...

Getting tired of Rey's investigation... He calls one of the women in, they talk, it goes nowhere... Tedious... and so tired of the PD set...

And speaking of sets, other than Devon and the Rosales barrio... are we ever going to see any of these people in their homes again... Can't remember the last time we actually saw the Newman 'ranch', the Abbott mansion, the Chancellor estate or even Sharon's gate house... I guess the Abbott cabin and the tack house are completely off the set list at this point... Nick's 'new house' set if pretty unappealing...

And aside from those candy canes at the coffee shop, are they ever going to decorate for Christmas or is Mal, on top of everything else he inflicted on the show and viewers, going to play the Grinch...

@stevieb, Mal is just trying to be politically correct:  if he did Christmas he'd have to do all religious celebrations in the universe and beyond!

@eddyandme Bull. This show has always 'decorated' for Christmas... I think Mal has already taken PC to a ridiculous level with his casting... and quite frankly, Mal can move on any time...

@stevieb, I totally agree!  Thought he was being replaced - must've been dreaming.

@eddyandme I read they brought in a supplemental writer from the semi-olden days, but if they did, you'd never know it with this mess they've got going now... I'm not sure one new member of a writing team can make much difference as long as the other writers remain and Mal remains in charge... The show needs a whole new vibe...

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Anyone else waiting for Marlon Brando and Abe Vigoda to show up and show the mafia princess wannabes how it's done a la the Godfather? 

At the very least, Y&R could have borrowed Sonny from GH or invited Dylan back as his GH Jason hit man role and had a real moment.  

@Laura14  Again... You're drinking yet again.... Brando and Vigoda are dust to dust and NO ONE is remotely interest in Dylan 2.0... let alone Sonny... No more General Hospital imports, thank you very much... The only one we might consider is Genie returning and pairing her once again with Jack...