Valued Contributor

Would someone please explain to me whats going on with Chance and Adam in Vegas ? The show has been pre empted so many times I have lost whats going on. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's completely clear what happened, and I don't think you've missed the explanation because of the preemptions. They've dragged this out for months, probably while trying to figure out where to go with it. If it follows the usual pattern, it'll be a huge non-event. From what we do know, it appears Adam might have killed someone while protecting Chance, who was on some sort of case as some sort of federal agent at the time. Apparently, there's some sort of blackmail involved and now, it appears the tiresome Phyllis will get in on the act. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I am so sick of Phyllis always getting into everybody's business. That woman gets on my nerves. She's so phony! Always up to something. She needs to get a life!😂😂 I hope her snooping of Adam and Chance blows up in her face!😠

Honored Contributor

@05gage25 wrote:

I am so sick of Phyllis always getting into everybody's business. That woman gets on my nerves. She's so phony! Always up to something. She needs to get a life!😂😂 I hope her snooping of Adam and Chance blows up in her face!😠

@05gage25  I do too. Since the recast of the recast... this character has gone to pot... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't know and really don't care, this soap opera is going down the drain fast!  Phyllis is on their trail and she will find out, LOL!

After watching this show for over 30 yrs, I hardly bother to watch anymore, I usually just read the Spoilers on FB!