Super Contributor

Re: Y&R Casting of Adam Newman

I too am not a fan of the new Adam.  He's just not believable to me.  But then again I'm the only one on here looking forward to Michelle Stafford coming back as Phyllis.  

Honored Contributor

Won't be 5 min. Victor will s*rew Victoria over once Adam gets his brain back and he'll be back at the helm of Newman Enterprises.

Victoria really can't handle the job anyway. Anybody stupid enough to keep taking Billy back 10 times after all his capers needs more help then any of us can give her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually, this guy is the right age range for the character, based on the year the character was introduced and how old Adam would be at this point. That said, previous Adam's were older, so yes, it is a stretch. It's made even more of a stretch because the newest of the apparently never ending stream of lousy writers appear to have decided to put aside Adam's most recent history and try to resurrect a decade old relationship with Sharon, the town plaything... Personally, I'm all right with him being younger, but was hoping for someone a bit more substantial looking... This guy looks like a good wind would blow him away... TIme will tell whether he works out, but it seems like the casting of this character is the least of the problems this show has... Still, reintroducing Adam should have been electric and it really wasn't...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

What is the birth order of Adam, Victoria and Nick? I put them in the order I guessed. I assume there are no other siblings.

Honored Contributor

Think he is the youngest. His mother was a blind woman named Hope who lived alone out on the prairie in a farm house. Later on she got cancer and died.