Respected Contributor

Y&R COMINGS & GOINGS ....Paul's detective (son?)

<h1>The Young and the Restless - COMINGS & GOINGS</h1>

Soaps.com's "Comings and Goings" section lets you get the scoop on actors that will be coming to your favorite show, those who will be leaving, as well as casting calls and contract talks! **Please be aware we have a link-only policy.**

Chris McKenna, Mark Harding left the show to play on NBC's State of Affairs
Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R COMINGS & GOINGS ....Paul's detective (son?)

McKenna

Honored Contributor

The little devils look like angels in those pictures, lol. They are both so cute.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Chris McKenna, Mark Harding left the show to play on NBC's State of Affairs
I wonder should they return Det. Mark Harding being Paul's son or what, just another loose end....
Honored Contributor

I like the one they have now (Aly) better than the first one. As someone who has 5 granddaughters (3 to 12), you name it, I've seen it when it comes to little girls. Boys always get the rap of being a handfull, but my granddaughters will give any little boy a run for his money when it comes to, "What? You talkin' to me, Grandma? I don't know anything about who did what?"

My middle daughter has 3 girls (3 to 8) who are white haired blonde and look so sweet they'd make your teeth hurt. They are sweet but boy can they get into trouble. No fear!

Love all of them. Anyway, I like the one we have now. Hope she doesn't stay away long. I though she was only going to be gone for awhile unless the pilot is picked up.

She is a really good actress (compared to the other one, especially).