Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Y&R August 2018 SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Summary for Friday, August 3rd from soaps.com:

On the Crimson Lights patio, Victoria confers with Phyllis, Nikki, and Sharon about Nick impersonating JT and attacking Newman Enterprises. The consensus is that at least now they relax and move on with their lives. Billy appears. Nikki claims theyโ€™re working on another charity project, so he leaves. Talk turns to the tension between Phyllis and Billy. Sharon hopes they find their way back together. Nikki wonders what unforgivable thing Phyllis did. Phyllis alludes to Billyโ€™s reckless streak, which Victoria understands. Nikki still blames Phyllis. The conversation returns to JT as Paul appears โ€“ he was just thinking of them all this morning. He mentions the JT sighting and wonders if Victoriaโ€™s seen him again. Victoria would have told Paul. Paul has a theory on what happened to JT, and Nikki realizes he suspects Victor. She snarls about Paul being more concerned with JTโ€™s safety than his crimes. Paul insists his only goal is justice. After, Phyllis assures them that Paulโ€™s focus will shift, though she wouldnโ€™t mind JTโ€™s death being pinned on Victor, and walks off. The others wonder if they should worry. Inside, Phyllis calls someone to meet at her place.

At home, Devon sits on the stairs gaping at the remnants of Hilaryโ€™s funeral reception. After, Shauna appears โ€“ she presumes Devon doesnโ€™t want her there anymore. Devonโ€™s taken aback, and insists he wants her to stay. Devon opens up about his connection to Hilary, and lets Shauna know how much Hilary loved her โ€“ theyโ€™re in an exclusive club and need each other more than ever. Devon reveals her parents are fine with her staying, and tells her she was brave to tell the truth yesterday. Later, Charlie arrives to argue with Shauna about telling Devon about his mom. She reminds him his mom is all about the truth, and points out heโ€™s allowed his parents to think they had sex. Charlie canโ€™t do this anymore, and leaves.

At Hamilton-Winters Group, Neil tells Mariah he has to keep pushing and make the decisions Devon canโ€™t. She tells him Tessaโ€™s coming back, but he says that ship has sailed. Lily arrives as Mariah leaves on an errand. Neil doesnโ€™t want Lily there, since Devonโ€™s in a bad state of mind. Lily resists. Neil warns her to give Devon some space. Lily needs to talk to him. Neil argues what Devon needs comes first. Mariah returns, followed by Devon. Lily approaches him to talk; heโ€™s surprised she even showed her face in the office today. Mariah pulls his sleeve, โ€œWeโ€™re leaving. You and me, come on.โ€

At Crimson Lights, Devon and Mariah discuss Lily; he knows she was spouting garbage about Hilary being a mother before she ran the red light. Mariah updates him on Tessa, before pointing out that Lily will live with guilt for the rest of her life. Devon scoffs - Lily got exactly what she wanted โ€“ Hilary is gone. Mariah moves to embrace him. On the patio, Nikki, Victoria, and Sharon continue their debate about whether Phyllis is now the weak link. Sharon insists they canโ€™t start suspecting each other. After, Nikki wishes Victoria a wonderful visit with Reed, and asks her to give him their love.

At Phyllisโ€™ place, Nick asks, โ€œWhat did our daughter do now?โ€ Phyllis says itโ€™s not her, itโ€™s everything else. She canโ€™t talk to her usual people now โ€“ heโ€™s the only person she trusts. Phyllis talks about Billy being a mess, and asks Nick not to egg him on. She loves him, but slept with Nick anyway; she either doesnโ€™t love him enough or sheโ€™s a rotten person. Nick says he may be rotten too; maybe itโ€™s inevitable heโ€™ll screw things up with Sharon again. They agree itโ€™s easy between them and get nervous. Nick needs to go. Phyllis thanks him for stopping by.

Mariah and Devon return to Hamilton-Winters Group where Neil focuses on business - they have to replace Tessa, and he wants to sell GC Buzz. Devon snaps. He wonโ€™t let him pretend that Hilary never existed โ€“ he says GC Buzz isnโ€™t going anywhere and Mariah will host. Lily approaches Devon again to apologize. He thinks she just feels sorry for herself, and confronts her about telling Hilary sheโ€™d be a terrible mother. Lily didnโ€™t want Hilary dead and points out she could have died herself. Devon snipes, โ€œThere would have been more justice in that.โ€ He wants Lily to turn herself in to the police. Neil protests, but Devon says if she wonโ€™t, heโ€™ll do it for her and Shauna will back him up.

At home, Nick pulls Sharon into a hug โ€“ she is the only thing that matters, and he wants to get plans on track for the wedding.

At Jabot, Phyllis parks herself on Billyโ€™s desk โ€“ sheโ€™s wrong, and isnโ€™t about to lose him. She wonโ€™t hound him about gambling, but theyโ€™ll talk about it. No more ultimatums, no more days and nights apart. Billy feels heโ€™s an idiot โ€“ he loves her and wants her back. They kiss.

A Look ๐Ÿ‘€ Ahead to Monday, August 6th:

Victor tells Nick heโ€™ll never forget that he ratted him out to the Feds.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday August 6:

Summer works harder to seduce Billy.

Victor needs Nate's assistance.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday August 7:

Lauren takes Jack by surprise.

Neil receives comfort from Ashley.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday August 8:

Victor calls a truce.

Billy's secret project begins to come to light.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday August 9:

Jack makes a daring move.

Summer thinks she's on track to achieve her goal.

Y&R spoilers for Friday August 10:

TBA

More Y&R spoilers...

Devon enters his penthouse and asks whatโ€™s going on. Shauna says Mr. Ashby was reminding her that she needs to keep quiet about the car crash.

Phyllis notes that Jackโ€™s always looking out for her. Jack says heโ€™ll always be there for her.

Billy stands up from his chair and Summer pulls him into a kiss.

Sharon stands up to Nikki.

Phyllis' buttons are pushed by Summer.

Lily's actions surprise her family.

Honored Contributor

Are the writers competeing to see who they can make look like the biggest @$$wipe of the bunch? I'd say right now it's a tie between Devon, Phyllis and Shauna. Geez. I'm so disgusted.....

Honored Contributor

Why did that twin boy tell Shauna who was responsible for the crash?

What did I miss?  Shauna keeps saying she saw the whole thing?  Where was she that she saw the crash?  What is that girl talking about?

I know the boy was in the car but I don't remember Shauna being in the car?  Of course I fast forward over so much of these soaps, I might have missed her being in the car!  I thought they were looking for her.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

It took Hilary almost two weeks to wrap up her extended farewell tour and apparently her wake is going to take almost as long... And @Roni18 yea, I get it... We've seen too much of Devon and the entire Ashby and Winters contingent over the past few weeks... Other than holding Lil's feet to the fire, let's move this along...

I wonder, have they forgotten they STILL haven't resolved the JT story... Do they plan to or is this is just going to be another one they drop like a hot potato, let fade away and hope we all forget...

@stevieb  It will probably just fade away like the Deliah storyline and the countless other loose ends they have left dangling.   Too bad - even an evil twin story would have beat what is going on now.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I think they were chasing Shauna in the car when the crash happened, so she probably did see it take place.

Not a Shauna fan either and never was. I don't like teen story lines and hope they all depart soon, though it isn't seeming that way... I'll give her kudos for outing Lily, but now that her job is done, I'd like to see her go away...

We all get it that Devon isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool none-the-less... Still, can he not see how questionable it would be for a single man to allow a teen aged girl to hang out in his apartment...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, she was on a sidewalk and saw the whole thing.

Respected Contributor

Once again the child Sam is MIA. He must live at Buckingham Palace where children are seldom seen or heard.

Why hastn't Victoria been participating in the late nite witch covens taking place. First that was the only story, now I guess the dont care and figure JT is dead. So that story is wrapped up.

I have always thought OGP should get pregnant by Nick, Billy and throw in Jack because 3  is a crowed. AND have her have twins with diffrent baby Daddys. That ill cover 9 months at least. 

If Summer is leaving does that mean fall is beind? Really why did they bring her in? To give a reason to have Billy start gambling again? Uggh Goodbye Summer, your season is up.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I had to laugh the other day when Abby & Raturo were dancing around on JT's grave!  If they only knew............ lol

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate What a coincidence that she was on a sidewalk right near where they crashed.

They'd been riding around and just happened to crash right where she was standing.

If that's what happened....I think those writers screwed up because otherwise why did the twin boy ( I refuse to try to remember these idiots names) tell Shauna (I can't seem no matter how hard I try to forget HER name) that it was his mother's fault?  OK so that was one heck of a run on sentence!  Ha!

Did anyone else catch Shauna telling the idiot boy, "You LET your parents believe we had sex?"  OK, so I can't help but wonder if there was so much blow back about that from long time viewers about all of this the writers had to go back and try to FIX this.  After all this is supposedly what put everything in motion.  He was putting on HIS shirt AND zipping and pulling up his pants, that much I do remember....he was galloping down the upstairs.  So ...... what?....they were 'talking' upstairs?