Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Y&R August 2018 SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Hmmm... so Devon fired Diamond Lil... Smart move... Should've never hired her... 

Any way you slice it, they just need to move something, anything, along on this show and just STOP with all the corporate hijinx... It just isn't interesting... Sheesh, every time it seems they might begin to focus on these people as people another corporate matter takes center stage. Personally, I'm sick of it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I so agree about the corporate takeovers, CEO's, and boring business talk its same old same old. They need to spice it up and make it really something you cant wait for the next day to happen. Im sick of Phylis and Billy. Gawd let her be pregnant and not know who daddy is. Although they already did this story line before. And assuming she and Billy mate like rabbits she would be on some sort of birth control I doubt if that will happen.

Kyle is boring. Do something with him I would rather watch him then Neil and Nate. Cant he get together with Mariah or something? Or have him co-host GC Buzz now.

Have Lauren have an affair, she and Michael is dullsville. 

Just do something...soon 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hsawaknow It's like this show is stuck on a treadmill and can't get off but can't up the speed either... It just keeps plodding along... Kyle is the only positive addition this show has had in a long time and yet I too think they need to use him more wisely. He's capable of being so much more than a stooge for Summer the Skank or for Ashely... I'm totally over Billy and especially with Phyllis, who I want to see work her magic on Nick... With Phyllis pushing the buttons, Nick just might materialize into something... After months of inactivity, they're wheeling in Lauren and Michael but you have to wonder if these will be yet more 'drive by' appearances that don't much lead to any real story development.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hsawaknow It's like this show is stuck on a treadmill and can't get off but can't up the speed either... It just keeps plodding along... Kyle is the only positive addition this show has had in a long time and yet I too think they need to use him more wisely. He's capable of being so much more than a stooge for Summer the Skank or for Ashely... I'm totally over Billy and especially with Phyllis, who I want to see work her magic on Nick... With Phyllis pushing the buttons, Nick just might materialize into something... After months of inactivity, they're wheeling in Lauren and Michael but you have to wonder if these will be yet more 'drive by' appearances that don't much lead to any real story development.

@stevieb@hsawaknow  I so agree.  There hasn't been a storyline that has made me want to tune in on a daily basis in a long time.  It is like they just keep recycling the same old plots.  The writers seem to think we are invested in business plots and who is the CEO of what.  Storylines don't seem to be thought out well in advance and they are making characters suddenly act out of character with no reasoning behind it.

Honored Contributor

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Respected Contributor

I am watching today's episode for the first time in a week or two.  What is with Summer? 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18, sheโ€™s after Billy.

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Roni18, sheโ€™s after Billy.

@loveschocolate  but why?  Does she actually like him or just wants to get back at her mom??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 I think she's pulling out all the stops to get her mother back with Jack... 

Esteemed Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

I so agree about the corporate takeovers, CEO's, and boring business talk its same old same old. They need to spice it up and make it really something you cant wait for the next day to happen. Im sick of Phylis and Billy. Gawd let her be pregnant and not know who daddy is. Although they already did this story line before. And assuming she and Billy mate like rabbits she would be on some sort of birth control I doubt if that will happen.

Kyle is boring. Do something with him I would rather watch him then Neil and Nate. Cant he get together with Mariah or something? Or have him co-host GC Buzz now.

Have Lauren have an affair, she and Michael is dullsville. 

Just do something...soon 

Kyle with Mariah - on GC Buzz and off is a great idea, @hsawaknow!  Looks like Tessa will soon be out!  Gee, they dropped that one like a hot potato - Tessa screams on the phone with Mariah:  like finish that SL now!