Honored Contributor

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Y&R August 2018 SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Summary for Wednesday, August 1st from soaps.com:

Devon is dressed for the funeral at the penthouse when Neil and Nate arrive. Nate reports Cane and Lily are next door with the kids. Devon says Shaunaโ€™s upstairs. He worries he hasnโ€™t done enough, and becomes tense over finding his tie. When he goes upstairs, Nate reminds Neil thereโ€™s no timeline for dealing with grief. Lily arrives as Devon reappears. They hug. Nate and Neil leave. Shauna listens in as Lily tells Devon she feels guilty about how she treated Hilary; he loved her. Devon reminds her they made peace, thatโ€™s all that counts. Across the hall, Charlie tells Cane heโ€™s upset about hiding the truth, and asking Shauna to do it.

Jack arrives at Phyllisโ€™ place. He offers her a ride to the chapel unless sheโ€™s expecting Billy. Phyllis doubts heโ€™ll show.

At Jabot, Billy tells someone on the phone, โ€œThis has to happen by the end of the week.โ€

At Sharonโ€™s place, Mariahโ€™s pleased that her mother plans to join her at Hilaryโ€™s funeral for moral support.

At the church, Devon places his hand on Hilaryโ€™s casket.

At the reception in Devonโ€™s penthouse after the service, Neil assures his son it was exactly what Hilary would have wanted. Billy is there and tells Phyllis he wouldnโ€™t have missed it, Hilary was a friend. Devon makes a speech about Hilary; a star who shone brightly. He and Mariah smile about her stubbornness. Devon recalls their passion tore them apart โ€“ he regrets that โ€“ but Hilary persisted. She wanted to have a child together, and he realized heโ€™d never stopped loving his wife. Devon knows sheโ€™s making heaven a more beautiful and interesting place. They all raise a glass to Hilary. Jack speaks about being Hilaryโ€™s friend and her strongest qualities. He remembers when she talked about the perfect father for her child, and he told her she was describing Devon. He hopes she inspires all of them to get the truth out there. Shauna wants to go next. Cane and Charlie look uncomfortable as she cries that Hilary took her in; she trusted her. Charlie takes her arm, and Neil takes over. He ruminates about his complicated relationship with Hilary. He wishes heโ€™d learned the power of forgiveness sooner.

As the reception continues, Phyllis talks about Hilary being her โ€˜wing-womanโ€™ and reveals she has a note from Hilary to read. The note welcomes them all for coming, hopes theyโ€™ve laughed a little, and shed a few tears (or sheโ€™d be insulted). In her note, Hilary acknowledges Neilโ€™s class and goodness and promises to help find him a good woman. She tells Shauna what she has in Devon and his family, and to get a great education. To Lily, she prays that she and Cane continue to appreciate how lucky they are to have their family back. Hilary pleads with Mariah to upgrade her wardrobe, take the show to new heightsโ€ฆand sheโ€™s happy she found someone to love. She urges Jack to put love first before business.

Her final words are for her love, Devon. She thanks him for giving her a wonderful life, and orders him to take time for himself; take a break for as long as he needs, not look backward, and use their memories to launch him into the biggest life possible. She asks him to picture her holding their baby snug in her arms โ€“ happy, so happy. Mariah spots Mark, the man Hilary was with at the Club. He says he didnโ€™t know Hilary well. Mariah tells Sharon that Hilary described them as โ€˜old friendsโ€™. Jack hovers around Billy and Phyllis, while Devon acts edgy toward Nate. Neil reminds him Nate gave Hilary more time. Devon feels she should have got more. Sharon and Phyllis have a whispered conversation โ€“ Sharon notes JT never got properly laid to rest.

Meanwhile, Mariah corners Mark and Devon joins them. They find out he made her a job offer, but she wouldnโ€™t walk away from Devon and raising a child with him. Billy upsets Phyllis by leaving. She tells Jack she believes heโ€™s gambling again. The twins talk with Shauna. Mattie insists her parents will be supportive of Shauna. After, Charlie learns Shaunaโ€™s ****** off that Lilyโ€™s getting away with what she did. Charlie insists she didnโ€™t mean to hurt anyone as Lily approaches and offers to help Shauna through this. Shauna snaps and blurts that Lily needs to stop acting like it was an accident. Everyone, including Devon, falls silent as Shauna exclaims, โ€œYou caused it Lily. You are the one who ran that red light, and Hilary is dead because of you!โ€

A Look ๐Ÿ‘€ Ahead to Thursday, August 2nd:

Victoria and Nick make amends.

Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Y&R August 2018 SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

That Shauna has been trouble since day one.  So, let's clean house.  Good-bye Shauna, Ratso, Devon, Neil (who else?)

Oh!  How about Neil's new house guest, good-bye!  Sharon needs a new hair dresser!  Her hair looks terrible!

The people never heard of the term (SECRET).  They'd have been shot dead in my family a long time ago, not being able to keep secrets is a big no-no in my family.

That's the one thing that would cause you to be thrown out of the the family!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shauna might have been trouble since day one and I don't think she's done yet, but she got a firm 'you go girl' from me for outing Lily... The princess must FRY...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I also hope someone comes down good and hard on despicable Cane for trying to induce two young people to lie about the accident... He's obstructing justice and needs to be held accountable... I think deportation would be fair...

Honored Contributor

Kyle... Sweetie... Lose the seemingly mandatory facial hair... It's not working for me... 

Respected Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Y&R August 2018 SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’eapp

Shauna should tell the police what happened that night of the accident and throw Lilly in jail. Cane should feel ashamed of himself for telling Charlie to lie. Charlie should stop speaking to his Dad.

When Devon finds out about Lilly being the one who ran the light he should file charges against her for manslaughter. Tearing the families apart.

Victor, Niki, Summer, Neil and Dr.Nate should take a world cruise that wont be back until 2020 thus leaving Nick in charge of all of Genoa City.

Jack is still wandering around in circles about his idenity.

Phyliss decides to be single. Billy decides to date Mariah, Mariah wants Tess and Tess agrees with Billy starting a love triangle for the summer.

Sharon and Nick call off the wedding when Phyliss shows up pregnant. Who is the Daddy, mama mia, Jack, Billy or Nick, better yet she is having triplets and all 3 are baby daddys.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Phyllis is a bit long in the tooth to be poppin' out a baby threesome.The idea is great though! Any SL without  CEO mentioned would be a refreshing change.

Valued Contributor

Maybe Phyllis and Sharon will both be pregnant with Nick's baby!  Seriously though, the person I liked Phyllis with best is Jack.  I really like him.  My hubby says Jack really gets crapped on all the time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

Phyllis is a bit long in the tooth to be poppin' out a baby threesome.The idea is great though! Any SL without  CEO mentioned would be a refreshing change.

@silkyk---------ya think OGP is a bit too old to be pregging it up ?

Am I the only one who remembers that she was the Mother of a 16 year old IN THE 80S ?

@hellokitty------Everything about Jack annoys/repulsed me .........the size of his head, the way he walks, the constant pursing of his lips, the ongoing whining about everything, his lack of manly sexiness, etc etc etc....

Honored Contributor

@Danky I'm with you on Jack... Not since the old Jack have I found him at all interesting... I'm particularly turned off when he goes into that bombastic broadcaster voice he uses when he's being particularly strident... The old Phyllis might've worked with him, but I like the new Phyllis better with someone else, though I think this actress playing Phyllis makes whoever she happens to be paired with a bit more interesting... I can't stand Nick, but sort of like her with him, especially given that apparently all of these relationships are destined to be temporary...