Trusted Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y & R April 2017...SPOILERS!!! 🌸🌺

@stevieb wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

I want to slap Nikki silly! And her crying really doesn’t seem convincing. Ugh. 

@loveschocolate------as I ate my lunch, watching her at VN's bedside, I said to myself "PUHLEEZE shut the ____ up and go get busy with Arturo."

Who was the genius that decided that bringing attention to Victoria's IMO

homely face by making her eyebrows bigger and darker than her lips was a good idea ?

Did someone steal all of Ashley's bras or did Dina dress her and simply forgot ? 

ETA---omg....now that toothpick of an unattractive man is going to "plow"

his way through all of the insecure, Newman/Abbott women ? Advance notice before he and Sticktoria get it on, please....I'll need time to claw my eyes out. 

Seriously... why they haven't simply admitted defeat by now and locked Victoria up for a nice long stay at Fairview is beyond me... She could have a makeover while she's there...

@stevieb@Danky@loveschocolate

A stay at Fairview for Ms Victoria (maybe Patti could help with the makeover, though she might dress her as a kitty!)  

and a prison cell for JT.  (I’m sure there’s a Big Bubba who would love to welcome him) 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, April 5th from soaps.com:

At the jail, Jack’s surprised to see Kyle, who came to put his mind at ease about Jabot, and insists they both want what’s best for the company. Jack’s skeptical, so Kyle works to convince him. Jack warns him not to get too comfortable in his chair.

At home, Phyllis complains about having to answer to Kyle; they’ve always had a complicated relationship. Billy replies, “How about I take over at Jabot?” He admits Ashley asked him to do it since Kyle can’t be trusted. Phyllis agrees with it. Billy assures her they’ll get more sex on the elevator, and she’s all in. They kiss.

JT asks Victoria, at home, if they’re ‘good’ following the counselor appointment. She assures him they’re fine, but then looks thoughtful. JT wants to brainstorm wedding plans. Vikki has to visit her dad first. JT plants a deep kiss on her as she leaves. Outside, Victoria phones someone to meet.

At Crimson Lights, Sharon tells Nick she’s there for him with the stress surrounding Victor’s condition. Nick snaps that he doesn’t want to talk about it. Sharon apologizes for over-stepping and he apologizes.

Phyllis visits Jack in jail and assures him there’s a plan in place for Jabot. Jack goes on about Kyle and sees the younger version of himself. Phyllis assures Jack he’ll get out of there. Jack asks her to visit Nick on his behalf so he knows he didn’t do this and still wants to be part of the project. Phyllis agrees to be his stand in on the project, New Hope. Later, JT arrives and Jack goes on about the spineless coward who is letting him take the fall for this. JT’s just glad Victoria’s not planning a funeral, and hopes Jack gets cleared.

At the Abbott house, Billy informs a relieved Ashley and Abby that he’ll take over at Jabot. Ash will call the board together and Abby goes to keep an eye on Kyle. There’s one more thing he has to do, and calls Cane over to explain he has to step up for his family and take over Jabot. Cane cracks a few jokes before wishing him well.

In her counselor’s office, Victoria tells the doctor she needs to make some decisions now as her kids are affected. Dr. Mosley asks if Vikki’s afraid. She’s scared of getting it all wrong, and describes how she did once before with Billy. Victoria points out Billy never tried to control her as JT does – she can’t understand why she’s putting up with it.

Talk turns to Victor. Victoria smiles that he will wake up and order them around, telling them what they did wrong. Mosley jots something down. Victoria realizes the doctor’s looking for a pattern, but insists JT’s different from her father. She continues that she thought Victor’s concerns about JT were unfounded until the other day. Victoria doesn’t understand why it changed; she’s tired and feels she’s walking on eggshells. She explains she had to cover bruises, it’s not who she is, and JT was never the type to lose control. Mosley questions if Victoria could live with things staying as they are now. Vikki walks out.

At Jabot, Abby chats with Kyle, who is sorry for what’s going on with her dad. Abby admits she’s missed Kyle, but finds it strange he kept in touch with Victor. “Why the secrecy?” Kyle shrugs it off; his relationship with Victor has nothing to do with her, she’s not being squeezed out. Abby has a hard time believing him. Later, Billy and Ashley arrive and whisper with Abby. Kyle emerges from the office and Ash informs him she’s called a meeting to appoint Billy as CEO. Kyle points out the CEO has to be the highest-ranking Abbott employed at Jabot, and promises to block any efforts to install Billy. He invites them to close the door on their way out.

At the Club, Phyllis presses Nick to say he believes Jack’s innocent. Nick has a lot of questions. Phyllis jokes about Victor’s resiliency, but Nick worries he could actually lose him. Nick opens up about his feelings about his father. Phyllis lets him know it’s okay to stop being strong.

At Crimson Lights, Victoria imagines telling JT it’s not going to work and JT shouting before she shows him out with his suitcase. Inside, Mariah calls Sharon out on her hopes to rekindle a romance with Nick. Sharon won’t apologize, she thinks there’s still something between them.

At home, Victoria tells JT she won’t let anyone control her. JT insists he respects her and goes on about her being strong and beautiful. He explains his anger was all about feeling he didn’t deserve her and says she is everything to him. They kiss and start undressing as they fall onto the sofa. JT whispers, “I love you so much.”

A Look 👀 Ahead to Friday, April 6th:

JT feels cornered.

Honored Contributor

So JT seems 'cornered'.  Well, I hope someone starts to suspect JT.  Good grief!  I'm beginning to wonder if he's going to get away with this.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

So JT seems 'cornered'.  Well, I hope someone starts to suspect JT.  Good grief!  I'm beginning to wonder if he's going to get away with this.....

We've got one hope, @Annabellethecat66.  OGP will take JT down.Woman LOL

I got a kick when reading the spoilers - Phyllis telling Nick he doesn't have to be strong!?!  When has Nick ever been strong???? Nick's pouted like a baby then bit himself in the foot 'cause Daddy took some of his money away.  He's also been living off of each and every woman in his entire life - now, mommy!  And Mal, is actually having OGP tell Niky-boy he doesn't always have to be strong!  Just goes to show, once again, how out of touch these writers are.....

Sounds like Jack is gonna find out he's not an Abbott - only way possible to get rid of Kyle.  Oooh!  You're so right - with all the "beautiful" specimens in LA why can't they do better??!!??

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen today's show yet but from reading the spoilers, I can see that Kyle is mighty cocky for some reason.  Other than thinking he's an Abbott what does he have up his sleeve?  Makes me hope that (for right now) Jack isn't an Abbott, after all.  And he thinks he a high ranking Abbott?  Why?  He's a grandson (maybe).  Billy is a son, just like Jack was or is.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I haven't seen today's show yet but from reading the spoilers, I can see that Kyle is mighty cocky for some reason.  Other than thinking he's an Abbott what does he have up his sleeve?  Makes me hope that (for right now) Jack isn't an Abbott, after all.  And he thinks he a high ranking Abbott?  Why?  He's a grandson (maybe).  Billy is a son, just like Jack was or is.

@Mmsfoxxie, ironic huh!  Ashley saves Jabot and Billy becomes CEO!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Agree... that cold shoulder top Ashley had on should be put in the donation bin...

I'll ask again... WHERE did they dig up that Arturo... Sheesh... There is NOTHING redeeming about this guy...

Kyle is growing on me... Maybe I'm just desperate for anyone new and remotely interesting and for any male that isn't just plain disgusting, but I see potential...

The prospect of having to sit through another 'session' with Miss Vicki and her latest loser is just about enough to make me toss something at the screen...

Whoever put Devon's 'girl' singer in that Sheena Queen of the Jungle get up really shouldn't have...

Need I go on...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

We've got one hope, @Annabellethecat66.  OGP will take JT down.Woman LOL

I got a kick when reading the spoilers - Phyllis telling Nick he doesn't have to be strong!?!  When has Nick ever been strong???? Nick's pouted like a baby then bit himself in the foot 'cause Daddy took some of his money away.  He's also been living off of each and every woman in his entire life - now, mommy!  And Mal, is actually having OGP tell Niky-boy he doesn't always have to be strong!  Just goes to show, once again, how out of touch these writers are.....

Sounds like Jack is gonna find out he's not an Abbott - only way possible to get rid of Kyle.  Oooh!  You're so right - with all the "beautiful" specimens in LA why can't they do better??!!??

@eddyandme... Seriously... when was Nick ever strong... Whatever... What are these writers smoking...

Honored Contributor

Arturo is just so gross!  Good grief!  It's hard to look at him!  He must have gotten the job 'because he knows somebody'.  

I wonder just how long he's going to be around?  Well, you can have Kyle 'cause I don't think he's attractive....

Good grief!  We have men in Northern Va that kinda look as good at least as some of these men!

Honored Contributor

Now just a minute @Annabellethecat66... I didn't say I thought Kyle was anything special, but at least he doesn't give me the all out creeps like Arturo does... I mean, that man could stand in for Frankenstein... I don't find Kyle extremely good looking, but I don't think he's ugly. Moreover, he has the potential to ramp up the interest factor, which, let's face it, this show sorely needs...