Honored Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y & R April 2018...SPOILERS!!! 🌸🌺

@Mmsfoxxie That kid is downright dumb.  So, he knows JT tried to kill his grandfather, yet he says his mother drove JT away.

He STILL supposedly thinks his Dad would have come to have a 'sit down' talk with him (Reed) about why it's necessary that he go away for awhile?  Awhile?  Try forever....if he comes back he's going to jail!  Is that kid so dumb he doesn't understand that?

These writers are unbelievable!  This kid is supposed to be .....what?  Around 15, 16 years old?  I have grandchildren that age.  They're not dumb.  They'd understand that if someone is on the run, they're not going to come back to search me out, have a sit down and explain life to me/them.  He'd want to get out of Dodge as quickly as possible.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I don't understand about Reed is that he never mentioned his father before he came back to town except to say that JT and Mac ignored him and that he felt like an outsider.  In RL, I would conclude that Reed is hurt and needs to hurt somebody else.  Hurt people, hurt people. Victoria is there and easy to blame.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Reed just needs to go. He can't be sent off to that music boarding school fast enough for me. Personally, I've never noted him being all that talented but whatever it takes to get rid of him.

Simone... uh-uh-uh... that poor girl... 

Nicki needs to get nailed for JT's murder, if for no other reason than that ridiculous, pathetic, needy, indignant 'woman abandoned' number she tried to play on her pet rodent after seeing him with Abby... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm really surprised that none of partners in crime have admitted that they should come clean with the truth now that they know what JT did to Victor.  And now Victoria has that video to support abuse.  Sharon is gonna break first.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'm really surprised that none of partners in crime have admitted that they should come clean with the truth now that they know what JT did to Victor.  And now Victoria has that video to support abuse.  Sharon is gonna break first.

Miss Vicki's coming awfully unhinged too, if you ask me.

Honored Contributor

If they bring Glo back to Jabot, how about if they actually use her this time...

I don't care what you all think, Kyle is worth the price of admission... What will that phony manipulative sneaky boy get up to next... I think I love him... Finally, a half way decent casting job...

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

What I don't understand about Reed is that he never mentioned his father before he came back to town except to say that JT and Mac ignored him and that he felt like an outsider.  In RL, I would conclude that Reed is hurt and needs hurt somebody else.  Hurt people, hurt people.  Victoria is there and easy to blame.

Exactly what I was thinking, @Mmsfoxxie!  Didn't he "run away" from home to live with Victoria a year or so ago, without a care or concern for ever seeing JT again? This sudded "caring and needing" makes not sense.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Reed just needs to go. He can't be sent off to that music boarding school fast enough for me. Personally, I've never noted him being all that talented but whatever it takes to get rid of him.

Simone... uh-uh-uh... that poor girl... 

Nicki needs to get nailed for JT's murder, if for no other reason than that ridiculous, pathetic, needy, indignant 'woman abandoned' number she tried to play on her pet rodent after seeing him with Abby... 

Ya know, when she ended it with the rodent, I was thinking finally!  Extremely disappointed that it was just a ploy.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

What I don't understand about Reed is that he never mentioned his father before he came back to town except to say that JT and Mac ignored him and that he felt like an outsider.  In RL, I would conclude that Reed is hurt and needs hurt somebody else.  Hurt people, hurt people.  Victoria is there and easy to blame.

Exactly what I was thinking, @Mmsfoxxie!  Didn't he "run away" from home to live with Victoria a year or so ago, without a care or concern for ever seeing JT again? This sudded "caring and needing" makes not sense.

Added to all these disconnects is that he's going off to boarding school now... at the end of the term... It's too early for summer school, but whatever gets him out of town works...

Honored Contributor

If weenie boy, rocket scientist Nick pontificates one more time about how he's going to track JT down and demand satisfaction, I'm going to personally see to it that JT is resuscitated long enough to knock the punk out of him...