Honored Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y & R April 2018...SPOILERS!!! 🌸🌺

Tuesday April 24:

In today’s Y&R recap, Hilary announces her pregnancy live Paul learns new information, and Jack rehires Gloria.

Jack re-establishes himself at Jabot.

Reed confronts Victoria.

Wednesday April 25:

Nick makes peace with Victor.

Thursday April 26:

Victoria gets an unexpected visit.

Kyle discovers a secret.

Mac returns.

Sharon's guilt gets to her.

Friday April 27:

Hilary's heart is broken.

Arturo sits down with Victor.

More for Y&R...

Abby finds Kyle with the charred memory card, which raises her suspicions.

Kyle tells Victor that Ashley and Abby are trying to keep him from learning a secret from Dina's past.

Reed blames Victoria for his dad being gone.

Nikki thinks Arturo deserves better than revenge sex, but he doesn't think it's a bad thing.

Hilary informs Devon he is going to be a 'baby daddy'.

Victoria spirals following JT's death, makes an emergency appointment with her counselor, and considers coming clean.

Coming up on The Young and the Restless.

Kyle's association with Victor becomes risky.

Sharon and Nick fight temptation.

Jack stays firm.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad she's pregnant.  That's what he deserves....thinking without his brain!  Ugh!

What did he expect would happen with Hillary?  I hope she drives him absolutely crazy!  He deserves it.  She's psycho.

Honored Contributor

I will really be surprised if Hellary has a baby.  She's too up in the clouds about it.  And she has been to a doctor yet.  I've heard those home tests aren't always accurate.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm glad she's pregnant.  That's what he deserves....thinking without his brain!  Ugh!

What did he expect would happen with Hillary?  I hope she drives him absolutely crazy!  He deserves it.  She's psycho.

Give OGH a chance, @Annabellethecat66.  You may learn to really like her - at least she's a lot better than Devon and Simone will ever be (boring!) at keeping things interesting in GC!  

Respected Contributor

From spoilers I read (don't know how accurate), Hillary will find out she isn't pregnant and will scramble to keep Devon from finding out.  

Honored Contributor

Hmpf!  Sounds exactly like Hellary!

@Roni18 wrote:

From spoilers I read (don't know how accurate), Hillary will find out she isn't pregnant and will scramble to keep Devon from finding out.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Simply unwatchable!! Nicki having just killed JT, with no remorse decides to have sex with her boy toy. Is she paying this guy?? She has MS and just months before could barely walk and now she's begging this guy old enough to be her grandson??

True enough. She seems more annoyed at Victor for having a mistress and intent on having 'revenge sex' than she is concerned about having just iced someone...

@stevieb...another thing..why would Phyllis and Sharon put themselves on the line and protect Nicki? They were willing to be accessories to the crime? Ridiculous!!

@Trinity11 The whole concept was ill conceived and has been even more pooly executed... This is just one more example of how ridiculous this story line is. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

This is how I thought it would unravel. Her next step will try to make it take, with or without Devon, but she'll probably claim it's his if she's successful. Personally, this whole story line is just boring as far as I'm concerned. I usually enjoy Hilary, but this one is falling flat for me. I guess because I honestly don't care about Devon, her and Devon or Devon and his new 'girl' friend... If they were smart, they'd find somebody more interesting to pair Hilary with, but then we already know they aren't all that smart...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dirty old lady Nicki foaming at the mouth to get her pet rodent out of the dining room and up to the bedroom is becoming more revolting by the day... She's embarrassing herself... I wonder when that'll dawn on her... Maybe it started to penetrate her pickled brain when she walked in and saw him with Abby, an actually age-appropriate pairing, no matter how icky... 

Honored Contributor

Was the show pre-empted today for everybody/anybody?  I came home expecting to catch B&B today and the first part was pre-empted which makes me think that all of Y&R was.