Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R April 2017...SPOILERS!!!

[ Edited ]

Can't they give poor Nick any friends to confide in besides his crazy ex-wife? 

(I better shut up before they pull Stitch out of storage.)

Yes, Scott should have a bestseller now with this news.  Unless, Victor resorts to his old ways again and tries to pay someone to bump him off!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

Liked Chloe's dress, not the others...like you implied, different strokes for different folks!

IMHO, Tess is preggers, it's Cane's which is a good thing. Lily and Helliary, can then fight for that photographer - those will be fights equalling Katherine's and Jill's! And to boot, Tess and Cane fly off to Japan, never to be heard from again!

Maybe we can hook up Summer with Scott and fly them off to the Middle East - another duo, gone from GC!

Now will they just resolve th Delia thing????? Enough with the unsolved mysteries thing!

@eddyandme, I think you've got Tess confused with Juliet.  Easy to do since neither is particularly memorable!   Tess is the guitar playing girl Nikki hired to tutor Reed and Juliet is Cane's associate. 

I missed a few days so did we find out if Cane really slept with Juliet or is she just trying to trick him?  

I think Hillary may be the one to be pregnant since she slept one last time with Devon and then again with that photographer guy. 

I don't really care for the Tess character either.  Is she even supposed to be a teenager?  Not sure why they brought on Reed with no other established teen characters.  I also think she may turn out to be bad news since Victor was fussing at Nikki for just hiring a stranger to work with Reed.  He should be quick to spot a fellow felon!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  As far as I know we STILL don't know if Cain really slept with that woman.

I find it hard to believe he could do 'anything' since he was so drunk he could hardly stand up.  I understand being that drunk makes some things extremely difficult.  I think he probably passed out and that's why he can't remember.

My guess is though, that she took some pictures to make it look like they were in bed together......just in case.

I don't care for her either.  I don't like Ravi (is that his name)?  Why would a woman like Ashley waste her time on him?  I remember she was married to Tucker McCall.  He was a manly man.  Now we're supposed to believe she's attracted to mousey Ravi?  Come on!

I agree with whomever said storyline is being robbed by having Phyllis do nothing.  She's a good actress and is always good for stiring up the pot.  Now they have her being a goody-two-shoes and telling Billy he needs to be happy with Victoria.

I hope they don't have a big storyline with that Tess woman.  Her character is so boring.  How in the hay does she make a living at the hole Sharon owns?

Honored Contributor

Didn't I read that Chloe is going to recurring and not, unfortunately, completely out the door... So my guess it's off to the old reliable, Fairview... It's been a while since anyone was there, after all... Maybe somebody will sneak in and help her fake a pregnancy and a delivery... and... wait... I guess we already did that... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's clear they need to add some new characters, but the ones they're coming up with... well... whatever... Not remotely interested in a conniving playmate for Reed... And not remotely interested in anyone that gives Cane more screen time... Scott has failed to excite... and then there's Ravi... You know, QVC really needs to add an eye roll emoticon to these forums...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Didn't I read that Chloe is going to recurring and not, unfortunately, completely out the door... So my guess it's off to the old reliable, Fairview... It's been a while since anyone was there, after all... Maybe somebody will sneak in and help her fake a pregnancy and a delivery... and... wait... I guess we already did that... 

Speaking of Fairview, what ever happened to Crazy Patty?  I can't even remember!  Last I can remember she was calling up Sharon dropping hints about the baby.  Did she wind up back in Fairview or somewhere else?

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    I certainly don't understand the whole Ravi storyline.  Phyllis is being wasted and they have absolutely no clue what to do with Ashley.   She doesn't even seem to be really interested in this Ravi character but it's like she's just trying to be more of a friend to him than Phyllis in some weirdo competition.  Very strange!

@stevieb  I think any of us here could come up with more intriguing characters than these writers have come up with!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66    I certainly don't understand the whole Ravi storyline.  Phyllis is being wasted and they have absolutely no clue what to do with Ashley.   She doesn't even seem to be really interested in this Ravi character but it's like she's just trying to be more of a friend to him than Phyllis in some weirdo competition.  Very strange!

@stevieb  I think any of us here could come up with more intriguing characters than these writers have come up with!

@Roni18 I think a school drama class could come up with more well developed and more interesting characters than anyone connected with the show seems capable of doing... Not only are the new characters not exactly riveting but they don't seem to be doing much to better develop the existing characters... And the story lines are way thin... After the big Chloe reveal, what have they got? Not much...

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18

You are so right! I meant Juliet and not Tess. Though, imho, Tess is a sinister character - another w/o family and self-supporting w/o a job. Victor being upset with Nikki is the proof that Tess will be up to no good!

Really would like some 'cat fights' between Lily and Helliary, though; and since Hell never got preggers before, during the Devon thing, think it would be too much to suddenly come up with child. Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part 'cause I'd like to see the whole bunch of them gone!

I do think, since Nick now knows Victor is involved with the Chloe cover-up, the Mustache will redeem himself by saving the family from whatever evil mess Tess will bring on. Think that should be some good soap drama - much better than the 'corporate intrigue' rut they've been stuck in.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme... The whole corporate intrigue mess is so not in the least intriguing... I wonder what they don't get about that...