Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R April 2017...SPOILERS!!!

@stevieb. And I will HELP!! Actually, if Summer comes back, turn the tranquilizer gun on me! 

Respected Contributor

I'm watching it now.  I was just going to watch the last half on POP but someone called me on the phone so I am back to my DVR recording.  So far no static!

From tomorrow's spoilers, it looks like the great Victor Newman just can't go straight and Nick will be disappointed in Papa once again.  Of course, I think he already knew that Vic hired someone to frame Adam, just didn't know who it was.  

I don't care for the character of Kevin, but really the poor guy just can't catch a break with these women he loves, huh?   That girl with the brain tumor was probably the best. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb. And I will HELP!! Actually, if Summer comes back, turn the tranquilizer gun on me! 

@loveschocolate... Uh uh... we'll turn it on her and find another cabin...

Speaking of which, it just occurred to me that I guess we won't be seeing any more of the Abbot cabin... I guess they can vacation in the board room...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb OK, well, we've established you and I have totally different tastes!  Ha!  I liked the dress.  I like fancy stuff and I couldn't stand Mariah's red dress.  I thought she looked hoochie!  Ha!  See....(some could learn from us)...we are agreeing to disagree....  I thought those cuffs on the dress (that hanging stuff was ugly and I didn't like the way the bra was so definitive through the dress, by showing the circular look).

I thought Chelsea's dress was cute and looked good on her.  I also thought Loren's dress was really pretty but it was cheap the way they didn't invite others (arranging it during the week) to the wedding.  I think that was done to save money for the show.

In the past we'd have had a beatiful wedding (remember Victor and Niki's they just showed at Christmas).  These days it's all about saving money.  Some of the beautiful parties and dresses, .........

I'm already sick of that new girl and her name (Tess, isn't that it).  They've said it so often they've worn it out...."Tess this, Tess that".  You just know something's going to happen with her.

I predict she will be rotten and have had a hard life and then she'll end up being good (like Mariah and so many others)...same old...same old.  But then that's a soap.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 I didn't like Mariah's dress... I just thought she looked better than usual with her hair up and wearing a little more make-up... None of the dresses did much for me... I do recall thinking Lauren's wasn't bad and I liked the colors of Chelsea's and Esther's... Sorry though, I thought Chloe's looked like a costume... It had potential, but to me, fell short...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 None of the recently cast characters, Tess included, has captured my interest at all... Not a bit... I guess time will tell... But I'm not holding out much hope... for them or the show...

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Liked Chloe's dress, not the others...like you implied, different strokes for different folks!

IMHO, Tess is preggers, it's Cane's which is a good thing. Lily and Helliary, can then fight for that photographer - those will be fights equalling Katherine's and Jill's! And to boot, Tess and Cane fly off to Japan, never to be heard from again!

Maybe we can hook up Summer with Scott and fly them off to the Middle East - another duo, gone from GC!

Now will they just resolve th Delia thing????? Enough with the unsolved mysteries thing!

Respected Contributor

I didn't care for either Mariah or Chloe's dress!   I also think Chloe's dress looks a bit unfinished.   I haven't looked too closely at Lauren's, I will look if they show her again.  

I am really questioning Chelsea's intelligence!   You realize someone murdered your husband so you follow them alone upstairs.  She should have just shouted it out in front of everyone.  

Honored Contributor

Look!  I'm just happy that Chelsea didn't go into a coma.  I'd hate to go through that again.

Of course she could have a relapse and end up in a coma...keep your fingers x-ed that it doesn't happen.

I REALLY want to have this Deliah thing settled.  @stevieb It looks like Adam is dead.  How else would she have gotten his ring unless he was unconscious?

However, am I the only one who noticed that they did not show Adam's face (any Adam face)....?

Honored Contributor

Forgot to say, OK so you guys read @loveschocolate synopsis for tomorrow, (i.e. Nick following Chloe)?

I wonder if she'll take off and have an accident and die!  What do you guys think?

Then they'll want to notify the girl's father and do a DNA test and find out that the kid belongs to Billy.  Then Victoria tells him he's a lying cheat once again!  He says he knows nothing about it and here we go again!

We already read thanks to @loveschocolate that Nick now knows about Victor helping her....

Scott will be happy about all of this because what was going to be a boring book about a liar and cheat that everyone already knows to becoming a book about a liar and cheat that people will learn MORE about.  Ha!