Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R April 2017...SPOILERS!!!

@loveschocolate wrote:

I am going to have to watch the last 20 minutes on the POP channel. Interrupted by a news conference here today. 

Does anyone know what time Y&R's on POP in MA?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme, here in Ohio it's on at 7pm eastern time.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, April 6th from soaps.com:

Paul embraces his brother, Father Todd (Corbin Bernsen), at Crimson Lights. Paul can’t attend the wedding, but is happy for Kevin and Chloe. Todd’s pleased to be doing the ceremony, and hopes they’ll be as happy as Paul and Christine. On the patio, Ravi meets Phyllis and thanks her – Ashley noticed him. He fills her in on their upcoming trip to New York. Phyllis watches a couple nearby. Ravi assures her she is beautiful and funny; it will happen for her too.

At the Chancellor mansion, Esther greets Michael and Kevin. Gloria arrives. She hugs Kevin and whispers, “Hello my love. I left the car running, it’s not too late to make a break for it.” Michael warns their mother as Lauren and Scott appear. Upstairs, Chloe enters the bedroom where Chelsea has just discovered Adam’s ring and is in shock. Chloe chirps happily about her pure joy and dons her dress. Chelsea stands behind Chloe as she admires herself in the mirror. Esther enters with Bella. Chelsea holds her tongue as Esther expresses her pride in her daughter. She flashes through past conversations with Chloe about Adam.

Downstairs, Gloria and Michael continue to whisper-bicker. Mariah arrives with Devon and checks in with Glo, who notes the redhead has a billion reasons to date Devon. Gloria thinks Mariah’s an improvement on ‘rude’ Hilary. Father Todd appears and Gloria mutters, “It looks like this farce is actually happening.” Upstairs, Esther and Bella leave Chloe and Chelsea alone. Chloe misinterprets Chelsea’s tears and assures her nothing will change for them after she’s married. Chelsea wishes her ‘all she deserves today’ as they exit. In the living room, Chelsea stands at the altar and peeks in the ring box she’s holding – it’s Adam’s ring. Chloe joins them and Father Todd begins. Kevin tells Chloe she makes him a better man in his vows, and Chloe thanks him for loving them and making them a family. Michael hands Kevin the ring he places on Chloe’s finger. Chelsea then hands over the groom’s ring. Chloe realizes it’s Adam’s, drops it, and flashes to the night in the cabin before turning to look into Chelsea’s cold eyes. Chloe runs upstairs and Chelsea follows to confront her. “Nick was right about you!” As Chelsea rants that she’s a lying murdering b*tch, Chloe squeaks that it was an accident.

Meanwhile, Lauren, Scott, and Todd work to reassure Kevin. Glo lurks as Mariah whispers snarkily to Devon about Chloe. In the bedroom, Chelsea doesn’t buy Chloe’s claim that it was an accident – she has seen the evidence; Chloe kept Adam’s ring like a trophy! Chloe cries that Adam never paid for what he did; justice has been served and now everyone is happy. Chelsea shakes her head. She screams at Chloe to tell her the truth. Chloe admits she did it and sobs that she needed Adam to die. Chelsea smacks her across the face and lunges for her neck. In the living room, Father Todd offers to go up and talk to the bride. Kevin follows as Scott notices the man’s ring on the floor. Upstairs, Todd and Kevin find Chelsea unconscious on the floor amid signs of a struggle.

At Sharon’s place, Nick updates his ex that Chelsea is so mad at him she told him not to go to the wedding today. He fumes that she refuses to see the evidence that’s right in front of her face. Sharon points out it’s a lot for Chelsea to accept. Nick recounts Chloe’s chilling calm in the face of his evidence. He frets over what she will do now and rants about her taking a life and then going on living hers. Sharon thinks Chloe will slip up eventually and urges him to join Chelsea at the wedding.

In Victoria’s living room, she and Billy recap their day ‘playing hooky’ with the kids. They get close as Reed enters and busts them. They joke and discuss Reed getting his driver’s license on his sixteenth birthday the next day. He reveals that Tessa convinced him he didn’t need a new car – he knows how good he has it already. Reed heads upstairs. Billy kisses Vikki’s cheek goodbye and agrees to come back later to say goodnight to the kids. After, Reed and Victoria agree it’s nice to be getting along. He thinks it’s because she’s less stressed thanks to Billy.

Still on the coffeehouse patio, Phyllis flashes to s*x with Billy…and he shows up. She wills him to go away but he joins her. They chat about their children. He senses she’s not happy. Phyllis claims she has a date lined up later and expresses approval of his getting back with Victoria. Billy doesn’t regret what they had; he hopes she doesn’t either.

A Look Ahead to Friday, April 7th:

Gloria, through gritted teeth, tells Esther, “For my son’s sake, I couldn’t have wished for a better outcome.”

Chloe drives a car while crying.

Father Todd and Kevin try to get Chelsea to wake up.

Honored Contributor

Thursday April 6:

Emotions explode as Chelsea confronts Chloe

Kevin and Chloe's wedding day arrives.

Gloria offers Kevin an out.

Michael warns Gloria.

Reed spots Billy and Victoria getting close.

Nick tells Sharon about his fight with Chelsea.

Friday April 7:

Nick makes a startling discovery about Victor.

More...

Cane is willing to do whatever is necessary to keep his secret.

Coming up...

Chloe runs after admitting the truth to Chelsea.

Kevin panics as he learns about Chloe and Adam.

Chelsea offers GC Buzz an exclusive on Chloe.

Nick's world is turned upside-down when he discovers Victor helping Chloe escape.

Nikki takes control of a situation.

Hilary wants to start over.

Scott and Phyllis share a kiss.

Reed gets a new car at his 16th birthday party.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Interesting that all of a sudden Nick sees Adam as his brother... I never recall the two of them being that chummy, despite their little heart to heart before Adam either left town or was blown to smithereens...

They never had a good relationship until Nick visited Adam in jail! 

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I am all for Nick finding the connection between Chloe and Adam's death and after he is finished solving that maybe he can solve who killed Delia forget Chelsea let her play dumb and dumber.

I wonder if the writers are going to run that "who's going to show up at the wedding to disrupt it" storyline.

I think Nick should take over for Paul at the police force and solve the crimes the police can't.  He could take a one week online detective course!  

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

The last guy I can remember that had me wide eyed was Brad....I occasionally watch him on the other soap just to see him.

Oh, if only that block of ice Brad was frozen in would melt and he would jump out alive!  I might could really enjoy this show again!

Honored Contributor

Are there really people in the world as ignorant and close-minded as Chloe?  I can't wait until Nick proves how wrong she is!! 

Yes, I'd like to see Nick take that same one week course Dullard Dylan took and become police chief..... Then he could take another course and deliver the baby Ashley will have with Ravi!  Ha!

So tell me people, who's going to get preggers.....???  How's about the woman blackmailing Cain?

Honored Contributor

I figured it would interrupt it (the plane crash in Maryland) so I set it up to have POP HD copy it.

It's frustrating though because it's on now and I'm tired of the commercials....ugh!

Respected Contributor

I'm watching on POP too because whenever I try to watch the regular program I've DVR'd there is some sort of static/interference that keeps blurring up the screen randomly and messing up the sound.  It is happening often enough that I really need to call the cable company and complain.   Just seems to be during this show- weird!

Anyway, I can't believe how dumb Chelsea is - not even phased by Chloe having a tranquilizer gun in her bag.   Unbelievable.  I also can't believe how they are wasting Ashley and Phyllis's characters with such a stupid storyline.  I don't see the need for Ravi but if he's staying around him at least pair him with someone his own age.  Weird.