Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R April 2017...SPOILERS!!!

@Annabellethecat66, well I DVR'ed today's episode and it's all messed up. Since Time Warner changed to Spectrum our cable is one hot mess. I will "try" and DVR it tonight on POP. 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, April 5th from soaps.com:

At Michael’s place, Kevin admits to his brother that he can’t shake a bad feeling that something will prevent the wedding from happening. He’s concerned Gloria will sabotage it. Michael promises to be on red alert and urges his brother to stop worrying.

In Chloe’s old bedroom, Chelsea wakes her up with aspirin and laughs about how funny she was last night. Chloe recalls how she drank a lot and Sharon took her into Nick’s office. She flashes to Nick pulling out her tranquilizer gun, and tells Chelsea he was asking her questions. Chelsea gets confirmation that Nick asked her about Adam despite claiming to no longer have suspicions, and leaves.

After, Esther drops Bella in to spend time with Chloe, who promises she won’t let anyone ruin this day. She adds that afterward, they’ll go to an island and get away from the bad people who don’t want mommy to be happy – they may stay on the honeymoon forever. They video chat with Kevin, who assures Bella he’ll be her daddy soon. Kevin updates Chloe that Michael promised to handle Gloria and they disconnect. Chloe wonders where Chelsea is and leaves her a voicemail.

In Nick’s office, he flashes to the fiasco the previous night of Chelsea finding Chloe passed out. He puts away the evidence against her and looks thoughtful. He gets a text from Chelsea asking to see him…right now. Before long she busts in and accuses Nick of trying to entrap Chloe last night. “How could you do that to me?!” Nick doesn’t deny it. They argue until he gets frustrated enough to reveal the evidence Chloe discarded. “Do you see what I see?” Chelsea, angry, still doesn’t think it’s proof. Nick can’t let it go. Chelsea warns Nick not to mess with Chloe’s wedding and storms out.

At Jabot, Ravi enters Ashley’s office sporting his new look but she doesn’t even look up from her work to notice. He walks out and pushes past Phyllis, who tries to ask how his makeover was received. She joins Ravi in his office, where he sighs that the makeover was a colossal waste of time. Phyllis tries to reassure him Ash was just busy, but Ravi thinks it’s hopeless. Phyllis decides to pay Ashley a visit and confront her about sending Ravi mixed signals. They argue and Phyllis reveals she made Ravi over to impress her. “You’re missing out!” Ash is left brooding. Later, Ravi, back in casual clothing, finds Ashley in his office. She hopes he held onto the other clothes – he’ll need them when he joins her at the conference in New York. He grins when she says she also got them two tickets to The Met.

In the Brash & Sassy lab, Victoria wants to hear all about Billy’s meeting in Toronto. He gives a glowing report about how he struck the deal. Vikki is proud. She updates Billy on hiring Juliet. Billy mentions their kiss – he hasn’t stopped thinking about it and bets she hasn’t either. Vikki admits it was a darn good kiss, but feels they just got caught up in the moment. Billy wants to ditch work and spend the day with the kids. Victoria is convinced. They run into Phyllis in the elevator and explain where they’re headed. When they exit at the parking garage, Phyllis claims she forgot a file, urges them to have fun, and stays in the elevator looking a little deflated.

At Newman Enterprises, Scott lets Victor know he won’t be sharing details on his interviews with his kids with him. He asks the Mustache about his checkered past with Adam – he wants to dig deeper. Victor goes over how Adam was raised elsewhere and felt abandoned, but in the end he knew he loved him. Scott gets Victor to open up about how he wishes he could go back and change things – it was a mistake to pit his kids against one another. Seeming weary, Victor says it’s enough for today. Later, Nick arrives and Victor fills him in on Scott writing his memoir. Nick reveals he had a blowout with Chelsea and is afraid he may have lost her.

Michael returns home with from running errands and Kevin places him in charge of the rings. Scott arrives, and Kevin’s keen to get his opinion on his vows. Scott wouldn’t change a thing since it’s from the heart. Kevin bursts with pride.

Chelsea returns to Chloe’s bedroom, and Esther takes Bella out. Chloe thanks Chelsea for everything and they embrace. A little later, Chelsea ends up alone in the room and rummages through the drawers searching for a safety pin. She discovers a pair of black leather gloves…and Adam’s wedding ring. Devastated, Chelsea begins to shake with emotion as she realizes it’s true – Chloe killed Adam.

A Look Ahead to Thursday, April 6th:

Billy and Victoria are in a close moment when Reed enters and says, “You guys are so busted!”

Nick tells Sharon, “It totally blew up in my face and now Chelsea’s so mad at me she told me not to go to the wedding today.”

Gloria arrives for the wedding and whispers to Kevin, “Hello my love. I left the car running; not too late to make a break for it.”

Honored Contributor

Wednesday April 5:

Chelsea’s discovery leaves her horrified

Ravi sports a new look.

Ashley has a proposition for Ravi.

Scott does some digging for Victor's book.

Billy returns home.

Chelsea yells at Nick.

Thursday April 6:

Kevin and Chloe's wedding day arrives.

Gloria offers Kevin an out.

Michael warns Gloria.

Reed spots Billy and Victoria getting close.

Nick tells Sharon about his fight with Chelsea.

Friday April 7:

Nick makes a startling discovery about Victor.

More...

Cane is willing to do whatever is necessary to keep his secret.

Down the road...

Nikki takes control of a situation.

Nick's world is turned upside-down.

Hilary wants to start over.

Lauren plays cupid.

Chloe makes a bold move.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 I agree... It's just mis-step after mis-step with this show and the casting has been awful... I don't dislike Ravi as a character, had they taken him in another direction, but pairing him with Ashley is just a joke...

And yes, I agree, they desperately need to restyle a lot of these women's hair...

And really, is Phyllis still on this show, other, it seems, than to play the foil for the rest of the cast... I'd be beyond let down if I was playing the role... She seems to have gone from 'lead' to 'recurring' and really, what a waste... The actress and the character have so much more to offer than most of those we see day in and day out...

I've noted before that Sharon's face sometimes looks very full... I don't know what that's about... And talk about one stringy mop...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Thanks for the update!  I thought for sure Chloe was going to steal the 'gun' and get rid of the evidence.  Now I can breathe better.  My guess is he STILL has it there though, ugh, he's so dumb.

So, with Chloe having the wedding band that means she took it off of Adam so it's hard to believe he could have gotten away quick enough from the time she took off the wedding band and blew up the place....but maybe so.  Nothing is done in soaps, right?

I'm soooo glad this thing with Chloe won't be dragged out all summer....but...(again) with soaps...who knows...maybe someone will ....no I won't say it.  She is a Mom.  I wonder what will happen to the kid when she dies or ends up in jail?  

This is going to blow up the Victoria/Billy romance because Victoria will say he and Chloe hooked up and she got preggers.

I HATE this Ravi/Ashley thing.  Ugh!  Just thinking about those two trading spit...well...

@stevieb OK, you and I are just going to have to take a trip out to LA and find some guys for this show.  Obviously, they don't seem to be able to do it and I'm tired of looking at these males.....

@stevieb Again, you are also right about Phyllis and how she's being hung out to dry....It's so wasted.  Oh!  The old days when 'old' Phyllis was thrown across the desk by Ronan and they swapped spit......be still my heart......  I also liked the way she marched into the church and made a scene as Nick and Sharon were about to get married.

Now Sharon is entering Sainthood....She's beginning to look like a cherub with those chubby cheeks, they just look like maybe too much Botox maybe?  I know some people put fat/fillers into their face to make themselves look younger, but in their cheeks?  Just looks 'over-done'!

While looking up some names I happened upon ....dare I utter the name?  Ugh!  Stitch...sushhhhh...quiet, not so loud, he might come back.....

I think the actress who plays Abby is off so she can enjoy that sweet little baby she adopted a few months ago.  

Honored Contributor

My only hope for this supposed Chloe resolution is that she doesn't run... skip town, leaving the kid and with the door open for her to slither back into town later... For once, I hope they come up with a real and final resolution...

Esteemed Contributor

I am all for Nick finding the connection between Chloe and Adam's death and after he is finished solving that maybe he can solve who killed Delia forget Chelsea let her play dumb and dumber.

I wonder if the writers are going to run that "who's going to show up at the wedding to disrupt it" storyline.

Honored Contributor

Interesting that all of a sudden Nick sees Adam as his brother... I never recall the two of them being that chummy, despite their little heart to heart before Adam either left town or was blown to smithereens...

Esteemed Contributor

It seems like all the Newman siblings look at each other as competition at some point....who can fill daddy's shoes.

Honored Contributor

I am going to have to watch the last 20 minutes on the POP channel. Interrupted by a news conference here today.