Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R April 2017...SPOILERS!!!

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Ohhhh, they blocked out my word saying what Chloe stole from Billy, lol. Oh well, we all know what she stole.

Now that is curious @Mmsfoxxie... because I see the forbidden word... appears several times in another duplicative and superfluous thread on this same topic... I think certain words are programmed to be represented by *******  but don't know why they sometimes are and sometimes arent allowed to appear here... I don't think it's a moderator thing... Oh well...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Ohhhh, they blocked out my word saying what Chloe stole from Billy, lol. Oh well, we all know what she stole.

Now that is curious @Mmsfoxxie... because I see the forbidden word... appears several times in another duplicative and superfluous thread on this same topic... I think certain words are programmed to be represented by *******  but don't know why they sometimes are and sometimes arent allowed to appear here... I don't think it's a moderator thing... Oh well...

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb I went to take a look at the "other" thread and you are right. Strange...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb I went to take a look at the "other" thread and you are right. Strange...

Yes, strange... @loveschocolate both the thread and the non-deletion...

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Which thread or post is that @stevieb and @loveschocolate?  

From reading a post about why we sometimes see HTML just before the post gets sent, I now know that when I'm posting and I get a message saying it's changing the post, that might be what's happening.  It's being checked for illegal words.  Still, it's confusing.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie... This thread, posts 6 and 7...

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/SPOILER-ALERT-Y-amp-R-Do-not-read-if-you-do-not-want-to-k...

I think you get that 'changing HTML' message when inserting something like a picture or link from another website or when inserting from your own saved files... I don't think it has to do with their censor software... I do know, I've been getting lots of error messages on the site today, so maybe their 'upgrading' it again... Who knows, but it was strange that the "s" word went through over there and not for you... It's a perfectly legitimate word and shouldn't be banned, but then when you consider some of the words that are, sometimes words that aren't remotely 'dirty', it's sort of silly...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As it turned out, if the tests weren't switched or otherwise tampered with, the ditz making off with Billy's sperm didn't work out so well, since they're saying the baby is Kevin's... Who'd a thunk he had it in him...

Woman Very Happy

And yes, this was a test... and it appears @Mmsfoxxie that they're picking on you...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Nope, that's not the word I used, @stevieb@loveschocolate.  The word I used was sea men, spelled the correct way, though.  Shouldn't be a different rule for that word but it must be.

I wonder if the writers forgot that Kevin took a paternity test.  He did take one, didn't he?  At Chloe's suggestion.

Hi, @Jessa9.  I saw your 'heart'.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Well that's an even more stupid word to not allow @Mmsfoxxie... but anyway, we all get the drift...

Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

It's not going to be Kevin's child. IT'S A SOAP OPERA!!! Kevin will bond with the child and Chloe will come back and admit that she had someone change the results. DO I HEAR THE NAME VICTOR?😱Poor Kevin drawn in again by Chloe......😩 Waiting for Adam to come back.......
Honored Contributor

You know, I don't know how the soaps lost their way so badly... and I'm sure some of it is on me, but I simply don't much care anymore what they do... I don't really care who is the baby's father... whether Adam comes back... what Victor does... certainly not about Secret Agent Man Scott and his Aunt... Devon's new business... GC Buzz... and on and on... The show has just ceased to be at all compelling viewing... There are a few scenes here or there that really are 'good' television, but for the most part, it's just not, it hasn't been for a long time, and I don't see it being all that great again...