Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Did you see that Christian boy of Adam's/ Nick's today ?

That poor little feller still can't talk what is he 7 ? In real life by now he would be in Jr. High.

Poor Nick had to play off of himself because the kid never said or did or moved. Is he a robot ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I did see him.  His facial features haven't changed much (surprisingly).  He's taller.

I keep going back to the cutie pie that played Chloe's daughter.  Remember when she was on she talked constantly.  Luckily we couldn't understand her because the microphone wasn't on her, but you could hear her chattering.  We talked about how funny it was at the time!

No offense to the males, but it seems like the females have it all over the males when it comes to children.  Let's think about scenes when Little Billy was sitting on the couch with his sister (Penny).  Little Bill sat there with that weird grin he always has and Penny had to play off of big Billy....I thought that was funny!

I STILL say Little Billy looks exactly what Billy Miller must have looked like when he was that age.  I wonder if he's going to come back like some of the rumors say??? I'd like to see him back.

Lately, I've enjoyed seeing Gina (real name)/Phillis acting.  I guess I feel kinda sad that she's leaving.  I've always thought she was an excellent actress.  I HATE change of any kind but (like some of you also said), I grew to enjoy and accept her as Phyllis.  I think she's done a great job.

I have to wonder how much money they are paying Michelle Stafford to come back?  She's an established soap actress.  I'm going fishing on the internet to see what reasons are given for her coming back.  It might have to do with her daughter.....

Respected Contributor

I never like Michele Stafford at all.  She is a good actress but something about her just didn't click for me.  I don't watch anymore.  Too many stupid storylines. 

Honored Contributor

Speaking of stupid storylines that was funny when Nicki (think it was said to Sharon) said "Adam alive ? how can that be"? bet they all wanted to say "because it's a stupid *** soap is why".

Man, got blowed up by dynamite and he's still alive ? huh? He just got

knocked senseless I guess, but, still good looking I'm sure. No disfigurations I'll bet.   Sheesh....................

Honored Contributor

That son of Victoria's just sits and stares off into space too. I don't expect them to be speaking Shakespeare, but, looks like they could say yes, no,

daddy, mommy.

Shirley Temple has no competition with these kids. LOL That kid was sharp !

Sing, dance, act.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Speaking of stupid storylines that was funny when Nicki (think it was said to Sharon) said "Adam alive ? how can that be"? bet they all wanted to say "because it's a stupid *** soap is why".

Man, got blowed up by dynamite and he's still alive ? huh? He just got

knocked senseless I guess, but, still good looking I'm sure. No disfigurations I'll bet.   Sheesh....................

So true and funny.   No one is ever really dead in a soap.  I also watch Days of Our Lives and they have the same storylines.  This week a character who supposedly was killed in an explosion  turns up alive.  

I wish Sharon would change that awful outfit she is wearing. 

Honored Contributor

I was scared for her sitting out there on a park bench in the dark alone wearing short shorts. Predators everywhere guess they would thought she was undercover police woman, though. What woman in their right mind as pretty as she is serve herself up on a platter like that. LOL

Nicki hiring Rey to do her work for him and then she, who is supposed to be ill gets on a plane and flys to Vegas , also. That's why you paid him, hun, let him earn his money.

She needs to tear Vic a new one with all this sneaking off business. Little secrets constantly I'm not telling you nothing and I'll be back when I get back

I'd tell his old *** to stay gone. Him and Adam will be back at it in 5min when Adam figures out who he is, then, Victoria, will be downsized again.

Course, by this time Billy will have had a couple of affairs, gamble away what little money he must have left and bring home a couple of more kids for Victoria to hand over to the nannies. This show and me are both nuts

ROFL