Respected Contributor
On 8/3/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 8/3/2014 robomo said:

I also agree that MM will come back. Y&R needs to do something to bring back the many, many viewers who have left due to writing and the departure of three of the best and favorite actors. They could almost redeem themselves. My opinion is that it's way too quiet about the subject and it will be a surprise when they bring MM back. JMO of course.

Hope somebody comes on soon so that Billy can get some come-uppance.

ITA poor Billy he has had everything in life and still needs to kick the working stiff if Billy was decent he would have given Ben a chance to explain himself, I would have stayed out it not like Ben is a danger, one would need more details about the fire maybe his drunken father made it worst after Ben left... and Ben assumes it was from his action we have not had the details yet.

I really do not care for Ben but try to be fair.

Honored Contributor

I posted somewhere else that several of the internet sites say that they haven't even written any lines for Adam. They also say that they haven't started interviewing possible Adam's because they think even interviewing will cause a firestorm.

Supposedly, even if they did find an Adam they won't put him in the show until late Fall (which really isn't that far away, if you think about it).

Who knows. I'd like to see MM come back. I don't do well with change. I think this show has had enough change.

I do think the new Phyllis might work. Like Java, I'm trying to keep an open mind on some of this stuff. With me, I just don't like change.

Frequent Contributor

The person they chose for the new Phyllis should work out ok. She was once Dinah Marlow on Guiding light and Kelly Cramer on One life to Live. I was so hoping they would bring back Sandra Nelson who took over the role of Phyllis when Michell left the first time, but Gina should be able to make this role her own. She is great for the part.

Contributor

In the meantime while they wait for Adam---think about this scenario---what if they get Billy and Chelsea together and then married maybe and Victoria decides to forgive Ben and gets together with him. Then Billy does not want Johnny to be around Ben so he and Chelsea file for custody of Johnny. That would make a big story while they wait around trying to find another Adam. Just my thoughts!

Honored Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Good day said:

In the meantime while they wait for Adam---think about this scenario---what if they get Billy and Chelsea together and then married maybe and Victoria decides to forgive Ben and gets together with him. Then Billy does not want Johnny to be around Ben so he and Chelsea file for custody of Johnny. That would make a big story while they wait around trying to find another Adam. Just my thoughts!

Good thoughts but I think that the truth about the circumstances of Ben's father's death will come out and exonerate Ben. Billy's gonna feel really stupid then. But since Victoria and Billy legally adopted Johnny, it would be difficult for anybody to take him from Victoria unless it can be proven that she's unfit. Now, Billy, IMO, is the one unfit. Victoria can bring up the fact that he left Delia in a car alone in the night with a frisky dog known to run off.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh, that is so true that Victoria could bring up how Billy left Delia in the car. I wish it would come out who REALLY hit Delia and killed her. It just seems to have been left alone now as they think they have Adam who did it. I think it needs to come out how Billy treated Adam right before the car crash.

Honored Contributor

HOW COME Billy wasn't at least charged with negligent homicide .... or child endangerment .... or something?

Esteemed Contributor

Michael Muhney has posted & tweeted he is not coming back. He just filmed a movie due at Christmas. I don't remember if it's tv or big screen.