Super Contributor

Anyone know when the new Adam will return?

Valued Contributor

I have no idea. Haven't heard much about it lately. I assume it will be about the time Billy and Chelsea get a lot closer....engaged or about to marry. Then Adam will make his appearance. Just like Phyllis is going to do with Jack and Kelly. lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You just asked about Adam. I've looked everywhere and according to everyone Adam Newman has not been cast yet. Some say they haven't even written him into the show.

Most say that no one wants to take the controversial part.

Most also say if Adam Newman (and some say he won't appear at all) it will be months from now.

These Y&R web sites are sometimes wrong, but they all pretty much say the same thing.

Respected Contributor

It seems now they will wait a few years to put distance between MM character and many will not remember so clearly, provided Y&R is still on!

Y&R really should swallow their pride and bring MM back....

nothing what he allegedly did was that out rages in this day and age....

Especially in that profession

Their definition of Moral standards and ours are no where close....

Honored Contributor

Not only that, but the viewers have had to deal with New Kelly ...... New Billy ..... and New Phyllis is coming ....... we should get The Real Adam !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor
MM is not coming back, IMO. I'll be glad when the character is replaced. They don't want to just replace too quickly like they did Billy and I appreciate that.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

Somehow I believe that MM will be back. I believe that they are just giving him a ""time out"" as punishment for something they thought he may have done but aren't sure.

Honored Contributor
On 8/2/2014 sage4 said:

Somehow I believe that MM will be back. I believe that they are just giving him a "time out" as punishment for something they thought he may have done but aren't sure.

Sage4, you might be right, none of us know. But if I were him, I wouldn't want to come back under that cloud that would be there.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

I also agree that MM will come back. Y&R needs to do something to bring back the many, many viewers who have left due to writing and the departure of three of the best and favorite actors. They could almost redeem themselves. My opinion is that it's way too quiet about the subject and it will be a surprise when they bring MM back. JMO of course.

Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 robomo said:

I also agree that MM will come back. Y&R needs to do something to bring back the many, many viewers who have left due to writing and the departure of three of the best and favorite actors. They could almost redeem themselves. My opinion is that it's way too quiet about the subject and it will be a surprise when they bring MM back. JMO of course.

Yeah, it has crossed my mind too that it's just too quiet and they may have a surprise for us. But, I can't see those in the cast that have spoken against him working with him. And can you imagine how big his already huge head would be? If I were his wife and I believed Summer (can't remember her real name) lied on him, I'd tell him not to go back. Hope somebody comes on soon so that Billy can get some come-uppance.