Respected Contributor

All these years and now Adam has a grandmother...

Well tomorrow at the very end we will see the new Adam face lift...

Respected Contributor

I wonder if she really is his grandmother? There's talk on another forum that she might be the grandmother of the deceased man that they believed to be Adam right after the accident.

Honored Contributor

She looks like Sally Kellerman!

Respected Contributor
On 11/13/2014 J Town Girl said:

I wonder if she really is his grandmother? There's talk on another forum that she might be the grandmother of the deceased man that they believed to be Adam right after the accident.

I remember now something about another man body having Adam's ID... these things take so long it is hard to keep the lose ends tidy

Honored Contributor
I think th burned man was Gabriel and Adam is pretending to be him. Constance thinks Gabriel (Adam), is her grandson. Sage, however she is, knows homadam really is and is helping him, for some reason.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor
On 11/13/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

She looks like Sally Kellerman! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

It was Sally Kellerman! I was totally confused at this scene, but I think he has taken on the identity of someone else! I thought it was so funny when Billy was accusing Victor of putting the camera in Conner's room ............ I could see Victor thinking ........ umm why didn't I think of that, LOL!

Honored Contributor

Found this on FB:

Adam revealed.
While Sally Kellerman is delicious to watch as Constance, there was once again a feeling of 'let's get on with it' as we watched Adam take all week to convince these women to let him progress. Sage injected him with a sedative the first time he tried to get up and around on his own, but not the second time. Why? Anyway, it seems Adam is posing as Constance's grandson, Gabriel, who presumably died saving Adam - only she believes it to have been the other way around. Finally his bandages came off and - wow, nice job, Doc! Not even a scratch or a scar. Amazing! How Sage will figure into things moving forward is anyone's guess. I just hope Adam doesn't return to Genoa City and lurk and call himself Gabriel for six months before he reveals his true identity. Gah.

Super Contributor

Adam has made Sage a deal I am sure, that's why she is going along with this farce.

It's going to be interesting to watch it play out, just hope they don't drag it out too long.

Respected Contributor
Adam has taken this Guys identity. Sally is great in this role
Honored Contributor
On 11/16/2014 Mustangshar said: Adam has taken this Guys identity. Sally is great in this role

Constance needs to ditch that bright red lipstick, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)