Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Adam and Chelsea

[ Edited ]

Oh for goodness sake Adam was not the one who originally hit her he had no knowledge she was even there...

broke headlight snagged scarf etc that got caught... one could catch a cloth that is sticking up how the chip light happen none of us know...

When Adam had that encounter there was no thump nor did any of us hear thump.... this is what wrong today most people can not even think there way out a wet paper bag...

It is so corrupt out there even youtube joins in to delete those clips in case the writers want to adjust their errors.... here is some other discussions http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/48147

When you hit someone you know it at the time, not days late... and those who watch that scene know when Adam left that spot, there was no knowledge that Delia was evem there...

How many viewer heard a thump when Adam drove by that spot BTW some say Adam car hit the dog, that is also inaccurate no such thing happen, Adam stop to see if every thing was ok...

As Scalia says .... WORDS NO LONGER HAVE MEANING!

1918 The first casualty when war comes is truth.

Honored Contributor

Adam would have heard a THUMP if he hit Delia, so since that didn't happen, I don't see how he could have been the one who hit her.    

I have given this story line a lot of thought ....

Earlier that day, Adam and Chelsea had a doctors' appt at the hospital with Connor about the baby's eyesight.     Something could have happened in that hospital parking structure ....   any number of things could have happened.

ANY NUMBER of people could have hit Delia, and originally, my choice would have been Carmine ..... but Nikki could have been drinking and driving ..... or the real Gabriel Bingham, or Sage, or any number of people ..... but there should have been surveillance cameras near that commercial area.  

I wish that this story line would finally get resolved.

Contributor

In the scene prior to Adam stopping to see the dog run away, I thought they showed a picture of  Nikki driving in her car at a high rate of speed with the same background  scenery they showed for Adam.  Does anyone else remember this scenario?  For some reason, I thought she was mad probably at Victor, left wherever she was and drove away.   I don't know if she was drinking.  But, I think she is the hit and run driver.  Just my guess.  

Honored Contributor

I agree with all of you.  I'm tired of wondering who did it.  Here's the problem.  They might not have even decided who to make the bad guy.  We all know how stupid these writers are.

Remember these are a group of different writers than the one that killed off Delia (well, the head writer anyway).

You know Tink something you said made me thing about this.  It would be so easy for them to make it the real Gabrielle.  He's already dead and suddenly everything would just move on.  You know the only person who'd know if it was him would be Sage.

It's been nice not having to look at her slobering all over Nick.  I'm so glad Lilly fell off of her Angel podium.  She has been making me sick with her goody-two shoes show for a long time now.

Suddenly, she's not so perfect.

In real life I think she's cute and has an amazing figure.  I wish they'd always cover up that ugly tatoo on her hand though.  I kept seeing it today.

Honored Contributor

I just saw Fenn as an Army guy in "Under the Dome".  He just had maybe 2 or 3 lines but he's made it to night time TV!.

Honored Contributor

I spoke too soon.  He's on Under the Dome.  He might have a pretty big role.