Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ› Y&R AUGUST 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›

@Trinity11 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I have no issues with calling out the characters on this show and the parts they play but physical characteristics of the actors is where I draw the line. Lola is a beautiful young woman and not everyone thinks she looks like the above insult.

@Trinity11 I understand your point of view, but by the same token not everyone agrees that she's beautiful. My own perspective, being as positive as I can be about her, is that she has nice hair... I realize you don't agree, but there is also the view that media types put themselves out there for the world to see and so commentary, good and bad, is to be expected... 

@stevieb...even if she or anyone for that matter is outright unattractive, I still think calling out anyone because they aren't up to the personal standards of someone's idea of good looking is a low blow. I don't expect anyone here to agree with me...

I understand and yes, it's probably a good thing to realize and accept that we all use these forums differently... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I think I'm still pretty for an old chick hahahhaha

Lord knows I try hard enough.............

ROFLMBO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I think I'm still pretty for an old chick hahahhaha

Lord knows I try hard enough.............

ROFLMBO

Something else you and Sharon have in common... Woman LOL Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm HOT !

2014721514280.gif

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Team Victor ! Stay alive long enough to do what you have to do LOL

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I have no issues with calling out the characters on this show and the parts they play but physical characteristics of the actors is where I draw the line. Lola is a beautiful young woman and not everyone thinks she looks like the above insult.

It's all in fun.   I really don't think Sasha Calle aka Lola Rosales is going to be coming to this forum to read our comments.    I've seen comments made to other posters on Twitter and Youtube that would curl your hair.     When you use filth to come back at someone who doesn't like your choice of music or asking someone a personal question such as their orientation when that is none of their business, that's when I think the line should be drawn.  

I think the small group of us who post on this Y&R forum just have fun with the show. 

You can come here and say what you want and no one takes themselves too seriously.

I don't believe any of us would make a derogatory comment about someone's looks right to their face.

We all have our own idea of attractiveness and I think the character that an actress or actor portrays in any show plays a big part in whether or not we find them pretty or handsome.  

Honored Contributor

Right,

I was trying to deflect the heat off of Stevie.

What I don't like about online groups always have party poopers.

those are the ones who never contribute to a group on steady basis,but, sure can whine when they have a gripe.

When I 'ran' this group I had more then my share of troubles. They're all

gone now and no loss.

Back to the show, girls !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Guess I'm just a mean girl because I have nicknames for almost all the characters (thanks to all the brainpower here) and I ain't afraid to use'em! We have Lowlife, The Gargoyle, Eddie Munster, Boris (ole Vic looking more and more like him....even walks like him!) Gumby( just picture Kyle in green),Victurdia,Share-on, Numbnuts the Neandrathal,....and I won't go into the bad additions to the cast that have disappeared (thank goodness!).....like Ratero and Phlem. That's what this show I have watched and loved for years has turned into. Now just a bad joke. All filler no chiller. I enjoy this little chat here WAY more than the stupid show and maybe that's why I keep watching (with my FF ready!). Thanks for all the LOLs.....Howdy Doody set my giggle machine off yesterday and I scared DH by breaking out in ha has whenever I thought of that. PERFECT! Thanks all for the funny reviews....we are the audience and we are FREE to comment on the content and cast. If you can't stand the heat.etc........because this kitchen is open and cookin!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Right,

I was trying to deflect the heat off of Stevie.

What I don't like about online groups always have party poopers.

those are the ones who never contribute to a group on steady basis,but, sure can whine when they have a gripe.

When I 'ran' this group I had more then my share of troubles. They're all

gone now and no loss.

Back to the show, girls !

Gee, thanks a lot.