Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ› Y&R AUGUST 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›

I honestly think I'd rather see Kyle paired with Theo than with that twit Lola... The girl has nothing going for her... Wait, I take it back. She has nice hair...

Woman Surprised

As for Sharon, the woman has been a man-leech all of her life. There's no reason to expect her to change now... From where I sit though, while she might have feelings for Adam, all she's actually tried to do is lend him a little support and a friendly ear, which is more than anyone else has tried to do... For that, I'll give her props... It wouldn't seem he came back into town bent on revenge but the warmest of welcomes tendered him by his loving family, who all welcomed him into their bosom... more or less set the stage for him reverting to type, which I'd long heard was what some posters here wanted...

As for Rey... Meh... Said it before, he has a nice body, but he's boring... Not convinced he's the best ole Sharon ever did... He's also needy, rigid, gun shy (with good reason), has significant baggage when it comes to relationships (again, with good reason) and has dreadful taste in women... He was also not the greatest of cops... but then Genoa City isn't known for stellar law enforcement... Nope, nice biceps simply aren't enough...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe that Paul just let Rey back onto the force.....

boy careers never seem to be "earned" on Y & R these days...............

then again...i guess Lola proves that....

And what is with EVERYTHING being held at Society these days.....a formal private Newman family dinner with people still hanging out and the doors wide open??? they are millionaires and they can't do better then that fast food place for a lovely family get together??

And today Nick has a business meeting with the lady he got the sign from for his new business............"yeah...lets meet at Society"

Mariah and Tess's big celebration......???

Maybe Lola and Kyle will lose their venue and decide to

get married at Society since it is sooooo  upscale....

Honored Contributor

I was willing to let Rey go back to Florida, so, to keep him away from that tramp, Sharon.

Now, that's he's back on the force she'll be sniffing around him like a cat on cream.

Mariah gave her the 911 today, though. LOL She reamed her out.

Let Adam self destruct. He's devil spawn. Creeps me out.

Damien, all grown up. EWWWWW !!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Man-leach @stevieb ! Where do you come up with these descriptions? Is there any current male character under age 30 that Sharon has not slept with? I'm hoping Jack and Victor were of a higher class and have NOT had an encounter with the man-leach.

edited in the word NOT

Honored Contributor

@AuntG , I think Sharon had Victor and Jack. @stevieb @SharkE , can you confirm? 

Honored Contributor

remember she married Victor

Honored Contributor

Summary for Friday, August 2nd from soaps.com:

In her office, Billyโ€™s therapist asks him to explain what brought him there. Billy canโ€™t sleep โ€“ doesnโ€™t want to sleep โ€“ when he does, he has disturbing dreams about his dead daughter. Heโ€™s flooded with rage since the man who killed her came back. The therapist asks about Adam. Billy talks about Adam running her over then covering it up, then recalls leaving her in the car with the dog.The therapist questions if holding onto the grief lets Billy keep Delia alive and justifies his hatred toward Adam over a horrible but blameless accident. Billy feels if he lets go of the guilt and pain, heโ€™ll be dishonoring Delia. The therapist suggests he doesnโ€™t like himself, which is next weekโ€™s homework. Billy likes himself, but hates Adam. She urges him to consider what he said today.

At Nickโ€™s house, Summer wonders if heโ€™s in a good mood because of Chelsea. Nick says heโ€™s off to see Christian. Summer worries about him getting hurt by Chelsea. Nickโ€™s pleased sheโ€™s on his side and fills her in on partnering with Devon for New Hope. Nick reveals her mother is working an interesting agenda.

At Newman Enterprises, Victor wonders if Adamโ€™s there to see Victoria about Christian. Adam admits he was upset about the judgeโ€™s ruling. Victor always imagined him behind the desk, running the family business. Adam grouses it comes with a price. Victor suggests he build a bridge with Nick and earn his way back into Christianโ€™s life. Adam wonโ€™t jump through hoops and hopes Victor lives long enough to see him win. Victor wishes him good luck and smirks.

At Crimson Lights, Sharon spots Victoria and asks about Christian. Vikki says he misses Nicholas. Sharon mentions Adam but Victoria cuts her off and thanks her for listening to Billy, who has sought professional help. Adam appears and confronts Victoria about ducking him. He wonโ€™t give up. She responds, โ€œWeโ€™ll see.โ€ Adam remarks on her playing dirty lately โ€“ he knew about her deals with Phyllis the whole time. He hollers she canโ€™t keep him from Christian as she leaves. Adam complains to Sharon that following the rules is getting him nowhere โ€“ heโ€™ll tell Christian heโ€™s his biological father. Sharon advises against it โ€“ let Christian get to know Uncle Adam. Adam admires her ability to talk him down and asks about Rey before alluding to his pent-up frustration and leaving for a walk in the park.

At Society, Jack thanks Phyllis for the real estate deal โ€“ heโ€™s certain Adamโ€™s not thrilled about it. Phyllis is handling him and has tricks up her sleeve. She notes Billy saw the potential in her offer and asks where he is.

Summer arrives at Dark Horse โ€“ she heard what Phyllis did. Phyllis tries false humility and Summer says itโ€™s not her forte. She wonders if Phyllis thought sheโ€™d forgive her. Phyllis thanks her for stopping by. Summer unexpectedly hugs her. Phyllis is puzzled. Summer wonders why she canโ€™t do something good without managing or manipulating it. Phyllis โ€˜ownsโ€™ being a drama queen. They joyfully embrace again.

Jackโ€™s stunned to see Victor at Jabot โ€“ heโ€™s looking for Summer and will wait. Victor needles about Jabotโ€™s small space and Jack chuckles; heโ€™ll never change. Victor asks, โ€œWhy would I?โ€ Summer arrives and Victor takes her into Jackโ€™s office to tell her about his rare blood disease and treatment. Summer chokes up. After, in the parking garage, Victor sways and nearly collapses against his car. He calls Nate but gets voicemail, then calls Jack to come to the garage. Later, Jack brings Victor into his office. Victor says heโ€™s on a new medication and not used to the side effects. Jack clucks it happens to the best of them. Nate arrives. Victor shakes Jackโ€™s hand as he gives them privacy. In the corridor, Jack stops Summer from entering the office. Inside, Nate tells Victor his blood pressure was low; he was lucky Jack was nearby and should start using a driver. Victorโ€™s been fighting all his life โ€“ heโ€™ll fight this and win.

In Chancellor Park, Nickโ€™s excited to see Christian. Victoria relays she wonโ€™t let Adam see the boy. Christian wants to go home with Nick, who suggests video calls. Adam appears. โ€œSo much for Christianโ€™s busy schedule.โ€ He snaps photos to document Nick getting preferential treatment. Victoria ushers Christian away and Nick and Adam argue about who is cruel and selfish. Nick calls Adam a sociopath. Adam thinks heโ€™s being dramatic. Nick vows to destroy him until he has nothing left, not Christian, not Connor; nothing. Adam loves the game and slaps Nickโ€™s shoulders, โ€œWelcome to it, Brother!โ€

At home, Billy finds Deliaโ€™s doll in his bed.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Sharon and Rey end up at the same party.

Honored Contributor

Her Wikipedia says she was married to Jack too! ๐Ÿคฃ

Honored Contributor

Judah Mackey has been cast on The Young and the Restless as Connor Newman, according to Soap Opera Digest. Soaps.com learned the young actor is new to daytime soap operas, but has had roles on Criminal Minds and What/If, and appeared in the movie Deadcon. He will also be seen in the upcoming thriller film Anderson Falls and the TV series The Morning Showstarring Reese Witherspoon. Mackey is set to debut as Connor on Thursday August 8. Gunner and Ryder Gadbois were the last to play the role of Adam and Chelseaโ€™s son.

Honored Contributor

Judah Mackey photo:

898FCBAD-1669-4B93-91E6-A234B15ED5C0.jpeg