Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🛍🛍 Y&R AUGUST 2019 SPOILERS 🛍🛍

@stevieb wrote:

@Roni18  As for those admissions to Fairview, Sharon, of course,  has a 'legacy' room... She's been there so often... We'll find a way to squeeze in Billy because the man is nuts and needs to be confined... We'll work Kyle in with the stipulation he has no visits from Lola... and if Adam is serious about waltzing the old gal down the aisle and not merely working an angle, we'll find a way to work him in too... 

@eddyandme Better put in a call to Cray-Cray... All hands on deck...

Don't worry, we'r on it, Dr. @stevieb !  All new construction has been completed, we've got a loaded stockroom filled with everything we might need.  Nurse Cray-Cray has also ordered a special bunch of those extra-large needles.  Cray-Cray's training additional staff how to use them most effectively.  Patticake's grooming Kitty.  We're on standdown, awaiting for the invasion!

I think we're gonna need to reserve space for Abby - thought Adam said that "Grand Hotel" was scheduled for implosion?!?

Honored Contributor

I thought that 5 million was just what he had in bank, maybe that was the life insurance  ? I know Connor has a Trust Fund education fund.

anyway a pent house is probably not in the ghetto area she'll come out pretty good.  Hope her and Abby can get along and make a go of the new place.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coconut1818 wrote:

I'm starting to think something is going to happen to Lola.  So much time being spent on their honeymoon and future.  Also, so glad the old Phyllis is back.  She is less hyper than the previous one.    

This one looks hard and worn not chipper like the other gal. Looks like she runs a house of ill repute. Madam, if you will.

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

I'm starting to think something is going to happen to Lola.  So much time being spent on their honeymoon and future.  Also, so glad the old Phyllis is back.  She is less hyper than the previous one.    

Fine with me if Lola gets hit on the head and washed out to sea... Difference of opinon I know, but she can take the new-old Phyllis with her...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Calvin also left her a penthouse, cars and whatever else. that should be more money rolling in.

Life insurance ?

Life insurance?  who knows, @SharkE .  But, imho the cash, (at least whatever's traceable), the penthouse and cars will all be gone once the Feds catch on to the little scheme Calvin and Anita had going.  Even the lawyer-pal seems like a sleaze - it'll all be gone shortly, I assume.

Agree @eddyandme... even assuming Chelsea's newfound assets aren't confiscated, it doesn't sound like she's got the level of resources necessary to run a 'grand' hotel,even with Abby's big bucks... Don't like Chelsea so much, but not believable to me that Adam is willing to so easily walk away from her in favor of the old brood mare, Sharon...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

Even if Sharon says no now....she will eventually say yes...................so she would want him for Faith and Noahs

new step daddy????.............she can't figure he is doing this to gain custoday?? or to screw it to Nick again?? ohboy

@SharkE wrote:

Adam knows how stupid Sharon is and can work her like bread dough

She's so mental . I swear if she's going over there to Adam's to accept his proposal somebody help me !

Will somebody report her to CPS when she tells Faith she is marrying another loony psycho. Rey and Nick will get on a drunk together.

If she moves and flops that head over to one side and sticks that bleached hair behind her ear one more time I'm not responsible.

She pushes it back, it falls right back over her eye, she moves it back again, it flops again........Aarghhhhhhhhhhh !

AMBUSHDAGREATJOB-vi.gif

Oh yes, Sharon is a definite candidate for a makover and while we're at it, let's give Phyllis a makeover too... That stringy stick straight red hair isn't doing her any favors and really, it's well past time for a change... They both look more than just a little bit long in the tooth for that look...

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@coconut1818 wrote:

This one looks hard and worn not chipper like the other gal. Looks like she runa a house of ill repute. Madam, if you will.

She'd have to run the place because sure as heck no one would pay her for services rendered... Now THAT is a business she and Sharon might enter into together...

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can see it now... Sharon and Phyllis's House of Delights...

Image result for ho house

Honored Contributor

Summary for Friday, August 23rd from soaps.com:

At the Dive Bar, Chelsea sees Sharon and Nick embracing and leaves. Adam follows. Sharon pulls back and clarifies she wasn’t making a move. Nick notes he didn’t stop her. Sharon’s surprised to hear he’s not in a relationship with Chelsea. They discuss removing the walls that have been between them before talk turns to Rey, then Adam. Nick says he only cares about himself – he hopes Sharon sees him for what he is and stays away.

At the penthouse, Adam asks if Chelsea’s okay. Chelsea insists she’s fine – it was just a hug; besides she and Nick aren’t together. Adam deduces they haven’t had sex and hopes she’s conning him. Chelsea explains they’re taking things slow and suggests seeing Sharon with Nick hit a nerve with him. She guesses he pressed too hard with Sharon as usual. They debate whether he’s jealous of his brother and the differences between them. Chelsea complains, “Everything revolves around you!” She advises the more Adam tries to control people and manipulate them, the more it pushes them away. He’ll never get love that way.

At Society, Celeste is visiting with Rey and Artur, who’s due to leave for Miami. Arturo makes amends with Rey, who wants things to be right between them, but it will take time. Arturo hopes Rey finds someone who makes him happy. Rey concedes losing Sharon was painful, but he’ll be fine. He’s the big brother and doesn’t want Arturo worrying about him. “I’ll worry about you.” Celeste concludes they’re family, in good times and bad. Arturo hugs Rey before leaving.

At Chancellor Park, Mariah tells Tessa how much Theo’s comments about losing a client irritated her. Tessa feels like she’s starting over since Ana left. They’re both in their heads and Mariah has an idea how to change that.

At Crimson Lights, Lauren is proud of Michael, the new District Attorney. Victor arrives and inquires how Michael intends to use his newly acquired power. He’s thrilled Christine’s reign of incompetence has ended but questions Michael wanting the job. He mentions him dropping Nick as a client and asks what Adam has over his head. Michael intends to follow the letter of the law. Victor says Adam has threatened his family, and warns when it all goes down, Michael had better not be on the wrong side. After, Lauren’s upset he’s already had a threat, but Michael shrugs it off as Victor being Victor and claims he can outwit Adam with one hand tied behind his back. Lauren still wants to know how Kevin’s tied into this. Michael needs her to be patient.

Later, Chelsea finds Sharon at the counter and needles her for being ‘all over’ Nick. Sharon thinks Chelsea wants Nick as more than a friend – she’s not even pretending to be a weeping widow. Chelsea lists Sharon’s husbands in reply. Sharon recalls what Chelsea did before leaving town, but Chelsea insists she’s not a threat to Nick – if he needs protecting, it’s from Sharon – she brings drama wherever she goes. Sharon hisses she still has a scar where she clocked her. They keep bickering about Nick until Sharon admits she had a fight with Adam, and they commiserate over having the two men in common. Chelsea says in the spirit of twisted sisterhood, there’s something she should know – Adam saw her with Nick too. He seemed hurt. Chelsea senses Sharon has stronger feelings for him than she’ll admit.

Nick has visitation with Christian in Chancellor Park. Nick says he has a surprise as Victor appears. As they play, Adam watches from behind the sign. Nick talks about getting together with Connor and Victor chortles about them all having dinner at the ranch. Victor spots Adam and gestures for him to leave.

At the Dive Bar, Mariah and Tessa pretend to be on vacation and look through photos from the reception. Tessa finds one of Mariah glowing and she’s good with domestic bliss. They discuss their home life and decide they’re not perfect, but are perfect for each other. They kiss.

At the station, Rey congratulates D.A. Baldwin, who has an arrest warrant for Rey to handle personally and discreetly. It can’t be discussed. Rey says, “I’m on it.” Later, Michael returns and Rey says the suspect’s in the interrogation room. Kevin appears and punches Michael for his betrayal as Chloe sits in the interrogation room.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis and Adam plot together.

Honored Contributor

Upcoming Spoiler:

Billy has Dissociative Identity Disorder (D.I.D.). His alter steals an item from Adam’s penthouse and Billy and Adam end up in a showdown. There’s another shock when someone intervenes.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄