Honored Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y&R APRIL 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌸🌺

Newmans can probably find some Charmin

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

what's killing it for me is the time slot. That's the "IN" spot to be for break ins from the White House, to serial killers, latest school shootings, impeachment b s, now, local updates from the city you live in and the information isn't nothing new in first place.

Just a rehash of the last time they broke in.  Although, I tore the manager of the local TV station a new one yesterday I'm thinking of hitting their website and voicing free speech.

Why they don't cut in Price is Right, stupid Kelly ripa, or just wait and put that blow off on the evening or noon news to begin with.

Y&R is 12:30 to 1:30 here - this week got to watch some until today - they like to cut it halfway thru - anyways, we're all in the same boat!

Yes...not only do we have to hear from all the NY Representatives...............then we have to listen to a hour or more of the Jersey Gov.  I want to hear the FACTS updates....but after that the conversations are more or less just talking...

Honored Contributor

Yep, it's been pre ordained from on high that the only time anybody can talk is 11 a.m. Central time. LOL

What's so special about that time I haven't figured out yet..

The 'sharks' (me and hubbo ) have lunch at that time, but, I didn't think anybody else ate that early guess we're special folk. ROFL

Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, April 8th from soaps.com:

Traci drops in on Lily at Chancellor Media and they discuss Billy before Traci gets emotional. She opens up about how difficult it’s been with Dina. There’s so much left unsaid, she questions how to make peace with that. Lily urges her to lean on her siblings or write. Traci can’t focus on a book, but thanks Lily for listening. Billy enters with a hug and accepts Traci’s dinner invitation. When Traci takes a call, Lily tells Billy she wants to bring his sister on board. Traci rejoins them and they ask her to run their fiction division and let them publish her next bestseller. Traci is flattered and gives them a ‘maybe’. After she goes, Billy tells Lily she’s full of good ideas.

At Crimson Lights, Theo worries to Lola he’s let down Jack and Dina. He expects to hear from Jack and Lola assures him he can make things right. Theo gets a message from Jack – it’s time to learn his fate.

At Jabot, Kyle tells Summer that Jack’s meeting with him and Theo. Summer goes, and Theo arrives, followed quickly by Jack, who declares he won’t allow their toxicity to harm the family or the company. Kyle insists he cares about both, but Jack snarls that grown men walk away and don’t involve their grandmothers. There will be consequences in the form of a challenge. He announces Jabot will have a major transition. Jack wants to refocus on his father’s legacy, which has been diluted by over-expansion and is ending Jabot Collective. Jack relays they each have 7 days to come up with a plan to rebrand. He’ll choose one to lead the charge. After, Kyle hangs back to ensure he and his father are good. Jack tells him to focus on the task and walks out. Summer appears and Kyle has to win back the respect of his father. He wonders when his father will ever trust him and worries Theo will do something underhanded. Summer says she’s his secret weapon – Theo can’t win against the two of them.

At the clinic, Elena arrives late to relieve Nate, who has a date with Amanda. Elena thinks it’s about time but urges him to take it slow since Amanda’s been through hell.

At Society, Amanda joins Jill and Devon, who relays the downfall of Colin Atkinson. Amanda congratulates Devon with a quick hug. Jill marvels at their closeness and surprises Amanda by declaring a truce and offering an apology. After Jill leaves, Devon is floored by the exchange. He tells Amanda he has a proposition for her. Nearby, Lola gets a text from Theo, who wants to talk. Meanwhile, Devon asks Amanda to handle legal matters for New Hope. Amanda will consider it, then discloses she’s going on a date with Nate. Devon encourages her to enjoy herself then thoughtfully watches her walk out. Theo arrives and updates Lola that he wants to show Jack what the opportunity at Jabot means to him but worries he’ll end up tossed out. Lola’s sure Jack will appreciate Theo’s hard work either way, but Theo’s a ball of stress over it and feels the deck is stacked against him. Lola believes in him and feels Jack does too. He’s encouraged by her pep talk and leaves to get to work. Later, Lola brings Summer her takeout and they spar about whether Theo or Kyle will win Jack’s challenge.

At Crimson Lights, Jill catches up with Jack and gleefully informs him Colin’s in jail and she’s filed for divorce. Jack offers mild congratulations and admits he’s caught up in the situation with Kyle and Theo – he can’t have his mother around that. Jill listens and tells him he did the right thing. She’s going to St. Tropez and invites Jack to join her. He can’t leave Dina – she’ll have to enjoy it for both of them.

Devon brings Elena food at the clinic and updates her on Amanda, then they canoodle.

At Grand Phoenix, Amanda and Nate, dressed to the nines, admire one another before leaving.

At Jabot, Kyle comes upon Theo working and they taunt each other. Kyle tells Theo he doesn’t understand the family history behind Jabot. Theo has fresh ideas.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis puts a stop to Abby’s project.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh boy, a Jabot challenge match. Another leadership change in the wind. Who cares? And who knew Chancellor had a 'fiction division'? Whatever. Maybe Traci can help Lily teach all those inmates or did she forget about that?

It's becoming harder and harder to even comment about this show, much less try to watch it. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching Y&R for years .......while Katheryn was there for quite a few years was when i started.....the one thing i was wondering today.....is who owns the Chancellor house??   I know Katheryn lived there and owned it..............then i remember all other people IN
the house.........Chloe and Kevin,  Colin and Jill...etc...

But who actually owns the house?...hard to decifer....i think even Billy has lived there and maybe Caine??

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17  Jill owns the Chancellor house. She apparently doesn't have a problem with squatters. Actually, I think Esther was part of the deal and I guess where Esther goes her psychotic daughter and her daughter's drip of a husband goes too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

yeah, ditzy Esther in the will can live there as long as she wants to cannot be evicted. Plus she had a monthly income of I think it was 5,000 a month

JIll will never get rid of Chloe, Kevin and brood

Honored Contributor

oh yeah, Billy is Jill's son he can live rent free rest of his life and probably inherit the place if he can pay the taxes, upkeep and insurance.

if he can keep a job.  Victoria is now in the tackhouse where horses used to be. She left her kids she don't care about at the main house with her elderly sick parents.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17  Jill owns the Chancellor house. She apparently doesn't have a problem with squatters. Actually, I think Esther was part of the deal and I guess where Esther goes her psychotic daughter and her daughter's drip of a husband goes too...

Thanks for the info......i started getting confused on who actually OWNED it!!! hahah........figure Jill had been out of the picture so long she wasn't living there...........I am surprised they don't have Chandler offices.....at least we have had a break from Billy and Lily co-leading the company....that was a really bad idea by the writing team..