Respected Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y&R APRIL 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌸🌺

Really looking forward to next week and the return of Mrs. C...aka The Duchess. Miss her so much!

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/uploads/yr-katherine.jpg

Honored Contributor

I watched it today!  Stafford was so young.

Hey!  How did you guys like seeing Christine in her white heels and her bathing suit? Too funny.

That was before Doug Davidson learned to put his toupe on the right way.  It's below his hairline.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know al the characters and was shocked to see a different Victoria, @Annabellethecat66 .

This Vikki seemd like a spoied brat, but stil nicer than Witchatoria, I think.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I didn't know al the characters and was shocked to see a different Victoria, @Annabellethecat66 .

This Vikki seemd like a spoied brat, but stil nicer than Witchatoria, I think.

@eddyandme Heather Tom was the first Victoria. She now plays the

role of Katie on Bold and Beautiful. I am used to her with dark hair but

she was pretty with the blonde hair too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  I actually watched the reprised episode and though I fast forwarded thtough Phyllis, Paul and Christine, I did enjoy the stroll down memory lane... Cool to remember the days when Nick actually looked clean and Victoria was a hoot... Yes, Heather Tom played Victoria for many years and was, to me, a much better Miss Vicki... She went through some tough times and could also be a real piece of work but was never the sad sack the current Miss Vicki is... And, as you can see, she had much better taste in men... Sigh... I'd almost forgotten how babe-a-licious this show used to be... Ryan McNeal and Cole Howard both being gorgeous and certainly a far cry from the totally lame Billy... 

Sure as heck nothing like these two showing up in Genoa City these days...

J Eddie Peck as Cole Howard...

J Eddie Peck - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

Who is J. Eddie Peck dating? J. Eddie Peck girlfriend, wife

Scott Reeves as Ryan McNeil... 

The 30 best characters from The Young and the Restless

actor Scott Reeves (Ryan McNeil on Y&R) | Actors, Mcneil, Scott

Scott Reeves...I've met him 3 times. Really cute and very sweet. I ...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  Yes, as I sat watching the lavish location, I couldn't help but think how cheaply the show's made these days.  Only one or two people have offices and even then (other than Victoria) people still do business at the restaurant.  My guess is the set people get tired of moving around the sets, so to save money they just all pile in on the restaurant.

I've always been amazed that people who are supposed to be talking about business or anything personal on these soaps blurt out every word even more precisely than if they were in a sound proof room...yet they are iupset when word gets out!

It must be a real head trip for an actor should they come across an old movie or in this case episode through the years.

Sometimes for me (not the best memory on some things) it's interesting how long some of these people have been on the show.

Some of us were recently talking about Sharon's mom and like magic she showed up on the last episode, just like I remembered her.  I wonder where she is.

I know I've already said this but I think it's funny the way Christine (Daddy's the writer/director/owner) of the show always looks very lady-like and sexy at the same time.  Those whte high heels in her bathing suit.  I was hoping to see her walk on the sand in them coming back from the ocean when they were having their lunch.

It's a good thing they never named this show something like Young and Rich because nothing other than a few references to having money would convince us these people are millionaires or billionaires.

With that in mind they'd have to change the name of the show to Young and Almost Poor ..... with a sub-heading...(just like the rest of us).  Ha!

Honored Contributor

It was fun to see the younger versions of so many of these folks. The one that fell completely flat though was Sharon. My gosh, either than woman has had a ton of work done or something is going on because she was almost unrecognizable. All the others looked different, older, but she looked nothing like her younger self. Of course, the blond straight as a stick straw on top of her head has something to do with it... She looked better with a more natural looking color hair that had a little shape

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Yesterday's episode originally aired 8/21/96.  It was kind of fun seeing how young everyone looked.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday April 27:

Monday’s Y&R classic episode from March 1, 1990 features Katherine’s escape, Cassandra in danger, and Cricket happy to see Danny again.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday April 28:

CBS airs the classic episode from July 5, 2004 which features Katherine’s intervention and Daniel learning Danny’s not his biological father.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday April 29:

CBS will air the classic episode from July 6, 2004 in which Katherine’s intervention continues, Cricket and Phyllis argue, and Nick confronts Cameron.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday April 30:

CBS airs the April 3, 2009 episode featuring Katherine and Jill’s cake fight, and everyone gathering for Billy and Chloe’s wedding.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday May 1:

CBS will rebroadcast the May 4, 2009 episode surrounding Katherine and Murphy’s wedding, and Victor learning Neil was hired by Katherine.

Honored Contributor