Respected Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y&R APRIL 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌸🌺

@doolie wrote:

At first I thought it was Adam's mom Hope who killed the guy.....now I'm thinking it was Adam.....otherwise, I don't know lol.Smiley Frustrated

After watching today's episode I kind of wonder if it was Hope who did the killing.

Esteemed Contributor

With all the interruptions in programming i must have missed something.....since when is Lola and Theo like a couple??  Kissing in the restaurant, saying they missed eachother....................Her boosting and cheering him on

to beat Kyle with the presentation??

Secondly....i am not quite sure what Jack meant when he

pit Theo and Kyle against eachother and said whoever

does the best presentation "leads"....................does he mean runs Jabot??

Was so happy Summer figured out Kyles devious plan..... 

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Adam? You mean Victor ? Adam was 8 yrs or something like that

I meant Adam.  Looks like to me the guy fell from the hayloft.  My guess is Adam was protecting Hope from this jerk and may have pushed him.. At first I thought Hope ,but it seemed too easy.  We'd never think a child did it.

Honored Contributor

I like your theory @doolie - Adam could well be The Bad Seed.

Regular Contributor

@SharkE 

My first thought when Adam moved in at Newman-- was I hope you cleaned that office! Nasty. 

Honored Contributor

hope he didn't hahahahahah 

him and that hootchie wife of his will be hitting it next

I notice there's a couch in there. Hope Adam (or maybe not) know about the secret lock on the door too. That poor secretary she earns her pay. Book, she could write.   Victoria and Billy, Nick and Phyllis, next Adam and hootchie.   Who knows if Nicki took her turn.

Adam , did take down that 40 yr ago painting. Man is around 80 now LOL

Respected Contributor

Hi, been watching Y&R for 30 years just so ya know I'm just a newby here on the Q boards but not with the show.

Since most of us have thought it was either Adam or Hope that Victor's protecting, how about this one:  Maybe he took Victoria w/him way back when and she's the one he's protecting.  So, when she gets her BIG article published by Billy's media division, POW, right in the kisser!

I know it's not likely, but I had to have some fun with it.  They want to rewrite history, let's make it worthwhile.Woman Wink

Always enjoy reading everyone's posts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kindred cats wrote:

Hi, been watching Y&R for 30 years just so ya know I'm just a newby here on the Q boards but not with the show.

Since most of us have thought it was either Adam or Hope that Victor's protecting, how about this one:  Maybe he took Victoria w/him way back when and she's the one he's protecting.  So, when she gets her BIG article published by Billy's media division, POW, right in the kisser!

I know it's not likely, but I had to have some fun with it.  They want to rewrite history, let's make it worthwhile.Woman Wink

Always enjoy reading everyone's posts.

Personally, I'd love it. I'm as tired of Miss Vicki as I am of pretty much anybody else in Genoa City. I honestly wish they'd clean house and send a few of these long term characters on a nice long sabatical. It might also give the challenged writers time to come up with better story lines should some of those same characters return. I thought and thought about it and there's virtually no one on this show I now like enough to care one way or the other if they were to be written off.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@kindred cats , welcome to the thread! ❤️

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, April 20th from soaps.com:

After sex in Kyle’s suite, he tells Summer she’s incredible. Summer remarks that today’s his big day. They debate whether Theo would use Kendra to spy on him. Summer thinks Kyle will come out on top either way.

At Jabot, Theo expresses confidence to Lola over the phone and thanks her for calling. He disconnects and Jack enters. He advises Theo to be himself – he has all the faith in the world in him. After Kyle and Summer arrive the meeting starts. Theo starts. His pitch is called Back 2 Basics. Kyle and Summer smirk. Theo delivers his pitch and asks if there are any questions. Jack mutters, “More than you can imagine.” He informs Theo his concept isn’t unique – it was his pitch from 15 years ago. Theo blurts, “Kyle and Summer set me up.” Kyle confirms it, but says nobody forced his hand. Jack learns Theo had Kendra working as a mole, so they put Jack’s pitch on the server. Theo argues for a second chance. Jack lets Kyle decide. Kyle states Theo crossed a line. Theo says it will never happen again. Kyle tells him, “You’re fired.” Jack stands by Kyle’s decision. Theo exits. Kyle gives his pitch and Jack absolutely loves it. Once alone, Summer and Kyle toast with champagne. Kyle reflects that Theo got what he deserves.

Amanda surprises Nate at the clinic and teases that her heart just skipped a beat. They make lunch plans as Elena enters and reports an incoming emergency. Amanda takes off, and Elena smiles knowingly at Nate. Later, Nate marvels that Elena’s like a superhero. She asks about his date. He beams, “It was good.” She’s happy for him.

At Social, Billy tells Lily someone came to him with a story that could make them a powerhouse, but could potentially take down an empire. Lily asks if the source is reliable. Billy confirms it’s Victoria – she’s out for blood. Lily wonders if he’s hoping to get back in her good graces. Billy is ready to hear the riot act. Lily warns him not to do anything without warning her. Billy proposes Lily doing a talk show, but she declines.

Sharon and Rey arrive at home, where Mariah, Tessa, Faith, and Nick are waiting to hear how her pre-surgery appointment went. Sharon has some guidelines to follow before surgery and doesn’t want a pity party. They decide to plan a proper party and start dancing, then play games. During ‘Who Am I?’ Faith does a Victor impression. Sharon and Nick step aside and she asks him to look out for Noah and Faith if something goes wrong tomorrow. Nick reassures her. Later, Sharon tells Mariah she signed a healthcare proxy form – if she can’t make her own decisions, Mariah will speak to her. Mariah balks, then agrees. They express their love. After, Rey takes delivery of a gift basket…from Phyllis. Sharon jokes, “Is it ticking?” Everyone gushes over the spa items, then they take a family photo. Once alone, Rey assures Sharon everything will be fine.

At the hotel, Amanda and Nate joke, then talk about how hanging out together has been really nice. Amanda explains Billy taught her about freedom. Now that her life is truly her own again, she’s going to seize it all.

At Society, Nate and Amanda arrive and Lily urges Billy to convince Amanda to come on board. She calls them over. Nate learns they offered Amanda a job. Lily pulls Nate away, and Billy makes a pitch to Amanda. Lily wants her expertise and he’s not opposed. Amanda’s amenable as they won’t have much contact, but has demands. Elsewhere, Nate expects Lily to tell him it’s a mistake to date Amanda, but she approves. Amanda and Billy join them. She’s accepted their offer. Lily welcomes her aboard. Later, Nate and Amanda drink to her legal skills and impeccable taste in doctors, while Lily and Billy toast to hiring Amanda and complying with business regulations. Billy and Amanda exchange a glance across the room.

At the Abbott residence, Theo tells Dina he was an idiot. Instead of rising to the occasion, he panicked and lowered to his worst instinct. He screwed himself out of a job and worst of all, maybe a family.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Kevin and Chloe are showered with love.