Honored Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y&R APRIL 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌸🌺

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I want Adam dead !

ROFLMAO  Take his hootchie with him, too !

Well you seriously need to get over it because it wouldn't seem likely Adam is going anywhere... Now, take a powder and calm yourself before you blow a gasket... We don't want to hear about you on the nightly news... Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, April 9th from soaps.com:

At Crimson Lights, Nick arrives as Rey’s waiting for Sharon to close up. Rey relays there’s no update from the doctor as Sharon joins them and says the waiting is driving her crazy. She calls the doctor and explains she needs to know what’s going to happen next. She listens, then relays that she has to have another biopsy and determine if the cancer has spread. Faith, Tessa, and Mariah show up and plans are made to cover Sharon’s responsibilities for the next two weeks. Nick takes Rey aside on the patio, and Rey admits he’s scared about the future. Nick’s supportive, then leaves. Inside, Mariah discusses her fears with Tessa, who will always be there for her. Mariah says that’s so nice. Tessa replies, “You know what’s nicer? Why don’t we make it…” Mariah cuts her off with a kiss – she can’t get her mind around anything else right now. Elsewhere, Rey tells Sharon he’s taking time off work and they kiss.

Abby arrives at Grand Phoenix and a code enforcement officer follows. He’s shutting her down. Phyllis sips a martini and watches as Abby learns she’s missing work permits. Abby storms over and warns Phyllis he’ll build her hotel whether she likes it or not. Phyllis thinks her workers were cutting corners and warns she could be delayed for months if she fails another inspection. Later, Phyllis complains to Abby about the aesthetic of her planned hotel. Nick arrives and Abby is dismayed to learn they’re back together. Nick won’t justify his choices. Abby rants about Phyllis’ sabotage and wishes him luck as she leaves. Phyllis and Nick make out in the elevator.

Alyssa arrives at the penthouse to see Adam. Chelsea explains he’s out. Alyssa wants to know why he’s letting his father get away with murder – he hasn’t published her expose. Chelsea insists they still have to fact check. Alyssa agonizes about life with AJ as a father and Chelsea commiserates. When Chelsea offers her money, Alyssa sees it as a bribe. Chelsea backtracks.

At Society, Adam offers Victoria a drink…to toast the new boss. As Adam rambles about wishing she’d stay on, Victoria calls for her check. She’s not interested in being there when he tanks the company. They spar verbally as Adam intends to obliterate everything she did at Newman and needles that he’s always been Dad’s heir apparent. Victoria gets a call on her way out and says she’ll handle it.

Victoria arrives at Chancellor Media and confronts Billy about cancelling on the kids last minute and calling Hanna instead of her. He thought she’d be busy at Newman. Victoria reveals she’s out at the company and Adam is in…effective immediately. Billy is angry on her behalf about Adam and Victor playing with her life and declares her father needs to be knocked down a peg. Victoria yells, “I make the calls here, not you!” She wants him out of her life and can fight, and win, this battle on her own.

Adam removes Victor’s portrait at Newman Enterprises, then sits behind the desk and puts his feet on it.

At the penthouse, Adam asks Alyssa if everything’s alright. Alyssa snaps, “Far from it,” and rants about the article…she knows she’s getting the runaround. Adam admits he has no intention of publishing the article. Her piece belongs in a major national magazine. He claims he’s been meeting with connections. Placated, Alyssa leaves. Chelsea warns Adam she’ll never let this go. Adam feels his friend has become a liability and they toast to being at the top of the food chain – nothing will stop them now. Adam gets a text from Victor to meet at Newman.

At Grand Phoenix, Victoria tells Alyssa they know people in common and they’re not Alyssa’s friends.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nate and Amanda grow closer.

Esteemed Contributor

In NY we are lucky if we see the first half of Y&R because then everyday besides our Gov, NYC Mayor, County Execs (2 speeches) we hear every day......at 1pm. the Gov of New Jersey talks for another hour so always end up missing the second half of the show..............gotta wait a day...go to On Demand and go through the endless commercials...

very challenging...

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

In NY we are lucky if we see the first half of Y&R because then everyday besides our Gov, NYC Mayor, County Execs (2 speeches) we hear every day......at 1pm. the Gov of New Jersey talks for another hour so always end up missing the second half of the show..............gotta wait a day...go to On Demand and go through the endless commercials...

very challenging...

@kelsey17  - I'm in NYC and it is like a marathon of speeches, going from one to another.  Cuomo finishes and then Murphy starts.  I know these updates are imporant, but watching the soaps is a distraction. 

Honored Contributor

Same here, we can catch on CBS.com.  I get butted in on Mon WEd and Fri

I look for Victor to lower the boom on Adam Friday and I'll miss the first half hr. but, I'll be sure to watch it on CBS after 5 is when they put up the episode (central time)

I wouldn't miss this one for the world. Now, I see where victoria is gonna get that wild haired reporter in on a caper. How does she get a comb thru that mess ? HOw do you itch your head getting thru all that wild mess. LOL

take a pitch fork to scratch your head. ROFL

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Same here, we can catch on CBS.com.  I get butted in on Mon WEd and Fri

I look for Victor to lower the boom on Adam Friday and I'll miss the first half hr. but, I'll be sure to watch it on CBS after 5 is when they put up the episode (central time)

I wouldn't miss this one for the world. Now, I see where victoria is gonna get that wild haired reporter in on a caper. How does she get a comb thru that mess ? HOw do you itch your head getting thru all that wild mess. LOL

take a pitch fork to scratch your head. ROFL

Y&R, GH & B&B will show reruns on Fridays.....eventually they will all run out of new shows due to the shutdown.....Except DOOL which has shows taped to November Heart

Honored Contributor

Guess nobody gets to see it today. I don't do reruns LOL

could care less

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  - I don't care about the reruns either.  Will probably watch yesterday's Y&R on line today instead.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, April 13th from soaps.com:

At Grand Phoenix, Victoria introduces herself to Alyssa and warns whatever promises Adam’s made her are false and whatever he’s told her is a lie. She informs Alyssa that Adam doesn’t intend to print her story – he used the information to blackmail Victor into making him CEO of Newman Enterprises. Alyssa can’t believe she fell for it and relays that Chelsea’s in on it. Victoria wants to make a move – she asks Alyssa not to confront Adam; she’ll be in touch later. Up in Phyllis’ suite, Nick wonders why she’s acting like their conversation about commitment never happened. Phyllis thinks sex clouds their judgment, but Nick disagrees. Phyllis reminds him they’ve hurt each other enough for a lifetime and she can’t stand being hurt by him again. He’s as invested as she is. Phyllis chokes up and says, “This is big and scary.” Nick wants her to know he’s in for the long haul. Phyllis wants to lock themselves in and talk all night…he can’t touch her. She feels the most herself with Nick and he likes that. Soon, they’re soaping each other up in the shower, then relive their elopement, and agree they’re better than ever. Nick ignores texts from Victor. After sex, talk returns to the risks they’re taking and to trusting one another. Nick wants this…he wants her and the whole beautiful maddening package. His life is infinitely better with her in it and he’s all in. They kiss.

More: Jordi Vilasuso shares family’s scary health experience

At Newman Enterprises, Adam suggests a toast but Victor declines – this is no cause for celebration. Victor presents deals Adam needs to take care of immediately. Adam knows how to do the job. They spar as Victor points out he created the company from the ground up, while Adam only destroys things. Adam had an iron-clad contract sent to Victor’s lawyers and asks how he’ll announce him as CEO. Victor will frame it as a family decision, prompting Adam to ask how Nick took the news. Victor hasn’t told him yet. Adam figures he’ll punch things. Victor smirks as Adam rants about how Victor will do damage control. Victor feels there are things Adam hasn’t considered – how would his mother feel about what he’s doing? Adam is holding Victor accountable for his actions. All that matter is he got what he wanted – they’re the same, it’s about the bottom line. Victor tells him to enjoy his time in that chair and says Adam doesn’t know him at all.

Billy arrives at Society and spots Amanda on her date with Nate. He walks out. At their table, Amanda tells Nate that Phyllis helped her work up courage, while he chuckles that Elena did the same on his end. He thinks this feels different; like something new. Amanda felt she had to be guarded when she came to town, but now he can ask her anything. Nate questions her past and learns she was given up as an infant, which gave her ambition. He tells her about his dad’s death and that his mom works for Doctors Without Borders. They discuss their musical taste, favorite places and foods, and share some laughs. Things turn serious when Ripley’s name comes up. Amanda appreciates taking it slow. They decide to go do something fun. After joking about bowling, they share a kiss and agree it was nice.

At Chancellor Media, Billy and Lily discuss the fiction platform for Traci. He irks her by looking over her shoulder and she asks why he’s there. Billy putts golf balls, complains about her not prioritizing his idea to buy Hashtag, then rants about hedging their bets. Lily gets fed up and accuses him of being in her office because he’s bored, restless and has no one at home. Billy continues on about creating buzz. She thinks he sounds like a scuzzy start-up guy – without execution his vision dies. They agree they need to find their strengths and capitalize on them. Billy likes where this is going. Lily, taking his putter, says she does too.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Chelsea and Adam plan their next move.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday April 13:

In Monday’s Y&R recap, Victoria plots against Adam, Nate and Amanda kiss, and Nick and Phyllis go all in.

Nate ups his game with Amanda.

Nick and Phyllis’ getaway takes an unexpected turn.

Scary! Young and Restless’ Jordi Vilasuso shares family’s scary health experience following difficulty breathing and loss of taste and smell.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday April 14:

Adam and Chelsea plot.

Billy and Lily work to progress as partners.

Nikki tries to broker peace.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday April 15:

Sharon receives comfort from Jack.

Kyle and Summer enact a plan.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday April 16:

Victor makes an admission to Nikki.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday April 17:

TBA

Also coming up this week on Young and Restless:

Amanda and Nate go to Society for their first date and during an intimate moment, they share a kiss.

Victoria refuses Nikki’s request to make peace with her father. Nick is enraged to hear that Adam’s taken over at Newman Enterprises but warns his sister not to do anything she may later regret. Victoria’s plan involving Alyssa could backfire.

Victor puts forth an ultimatum.

Billy goes after a lead.

Jack discovers something puzzling.

Young and Restless spoilers week of April 20:

Nate and Amanda get closer.

Sharon’s loved ones offer support.

Victor gains control.

Kyle battles back