Honored Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y&R APRIL 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌸🌺

Hale yes ! people had class back then. Nice to see John Abbott only decent person in Genoa City.  Victor looked awful. I wasn't watchng back then and couldn't figure out who was that dowdy chick with the horn rim glasses on that was a maid or something like that hanging around the wedding cake ?

Whose baby was that?

Couldn't stand Paul's mother . I groaned when I saw her. Local news broke back in for the first 15 minutes, then, I saw it was a retro show and just turned it off after watching a few minutes to see Paul, the original Jill, Nicki's sister who died.

Wonder why they chose a retro show ? have they quit filming because of the *********** virus?   I"m so sick of that ********** virus !

Honored Contributor

Nice classic episode. Nikki with her tiny waist and everyone else with their big hair!

Honored Contributor

Looked like a cheap venue for a billionaire. You would think he would have had a big , fancy church instead of that dinky room and cheap seating.

Who would bring a squaling kid to a fancy wedding in first place ? I would had put on invitations "no children, please".

Bet Nicki wishes now she would had hit the door after all she's been thru with him. Be careful what U wish for, etc.

Guess she's gotten over her MS now and doing fine. I was hoping to see him spring a trap on Adam. Let him walk around like King of Siam , then, Victor say like Columbo "oh, by the way......."   LOL Instead of this retro show, half are dead, old , and some replaced.

Honored Contributor

All kidding, jokes and stabs aside, I enjoyed the heck out of seeing the beginnings of Y&R. I have watched since day one...don't remember who some of those people were, but blaming that on age, mine, not theirs. I wish they would have started from the beginning and then maybe skipped around month by month. The first dance by Victor and Niki was corny, yes, but quite loving. Knowing now all they've been through and still together, well that's promising for those of "long marrieds". 

I'm not sure I'll watch every day, maybe just check in from time to time. 

Honored Contributor

They’ve gone back and over and over and shown the same wedding segment.

One of my favorite shows, story lines was the time Jill and Katherine were arguing and suddenly grabbed each other and...well not to give it away but I remember the two of them and I think it was some kind of table and maybe cake?

I know it’d never be shown but it would be funny to just see a few of the commercials too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree @Annabellethecat66 though I haven't watched and don't plan to, every time they want to take a stroll down memory lane it seems they unearth one of Victor and Nicki's weddings... For pity sake, even their reruns are redundant... There have been so many worthwhile moments on this show over the years, while we know they aren't capable of writing any new ones, are they too lazy even to search the vault for some that are different and focus on some of the other characters that used to (and I mean used to...) make this show worthwhile...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Maybe they don't show the real old ones because if like me you did not watch years ago you don't know who the heck anyone is. I watched today  & only knew who about 4 people were.

I would prefer they showed movies until they start taping again.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, April 6th from soaps.com:

At Society, Chelsea and Chloe go over marketing strategies for the new line. Chelsea hints she and Adam may have something to celebrate by the end of the day. Chloe assumes she’s pregnant. Chelsea explains there’s a deal Adam’s working on that could change their lives. Chloe keeps fishing to find out what’s going on. Chelsea won’t tell and gushes what a great team she and Adam make.

At Newman Enterprises, Victor has something to tell Victoria. Suddenly, Adam enters. Victor hands over the envelope with Alyssa’s story to explain his presence. Adam relays Victor had a man killed and covered it up. Victoria snarks, “And that’s it?” Adam warns the story’s just waiting to be published – he’ll bury it if he gets what he wants. “What I want is this. All of this.” Victor recaps, “Your brother is trying to blackmail me.” Adam learned from the best. Victor said it didn’t work before and it won’t work now. Adam asks what Victoria thinks. Victoria gets in his face and seethes, “You disgust me, you sick sonofabitch.” She pities him and feels even sorrier for his child. Adam warns if he gets what he came for, she’s out, and will be visiting Victor in prison. He wants what’s his, but Victoria counters he deserves nothing. She rants. Adam thinks Victor’s quiet because he understands it’s serious. “Do we have a deal?” he asks. Victor notes this is the lowest he’s ever seen him go and Victoria orders him out. Adam leaves, but won’t wait forever. After he goes, Victor says to Victoria, “I have to tell you something…”

At Crimson Lights, Nick grimaces about the news he gets over the phone. Summer enters as he disconnects. She asks if everything’s okay. Nick says, “It’s about Sharon.” After Summer learns Sharon has cancer, Nick updates her on the scan results. Summer worries about Faith. Nick says she’ll need support. Phyllis arrives and Summer’s stunned to hear she’s known about Sharon for weeks. Phyllis hears the bad news and asks, “Can I do something?” Summer notices how affected her mother is by this and also offers to help. They discuss how strong Sharon is and Nick encourages Summer to pitch in if she sees an opening. Phyllis urges her to be there for Faith. Before leaving, Summer tells her parents she loves them. Phyllis asks Nick about Sharon’s surgery and they agree it’s scary. Nick thinks it’s important to say things to those they love, like they did. Phyllis waivers that they don’t have to define their relationship. Nick thought they did. She frets – what if she was sick like Sharon, would he run for the hills? Nick wants to be with someone he’d do anything for…doesn’t she? She does. Nick wonders why she’s so weirded out. Phyllis leaves for a meeting…she’s sorry.

Sharon is crying at home when Faith and Mariah enter. They stop short before rushing over to embrace her. After, Sharon explains her results weren’t what they hoped for and that her surgery will happen sooner and could be more invasive. Faith frets that they could try different drugs and Mariah asks if she’ll have a lumpectomy. She doesn’t know. Later, Faith and Mariah are out when Tessa arrives – her tour’s over. Sharon thanks her for forgiving Mariah – it’s important she has someone in her life to love her. Tessa’s not going anywhere. Mariah and Faith return. Mariah kisses Tessa and they discuss Sharon’s setback while Sharon and Faith are getting snacks. They’re all chatting when Summer arrives. She hugs Mariah, then Sharon, and whispers she wants to help. Together, they listen about Tessa’s tour and Sharon smiles, watching them laugh. The four girls go to the movies and Sharon stays home.

At the penthouse, Adam updates Chelsea that Victoria’s back in as CEO and lashed out at him. Victor was a different story, he hardly said anything. Adam’s phone rings – it’s Victor, who says, “I’m giving you what you want. Newman Enterprises is yours.”

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Theo and Kyle are challenged.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday April 6:

Jack issues a challenge to Theo and Kyle.

Jill extends an olive branch.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday April 7:

Phyllis halts Abby’s new project.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday April 8:

Victoria wants revenge.

Victor refuses to budge.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday April 9:

Nick hears upsetting news.

Nikki works to make peace.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday April 10:

Summer executes a plot.

Also coming up this week on Young and Restless:

Victor decides to handle things himself.

Traci gives Lily advice.

Tension flares between Nick and Adam.

Amanda is romanced by Nate.

Sharon learns her tumor hasn’t responded to chemo. After she returns home in shock, Faith and Mariah find her crying.

Young and Restless spoilers week of April 13:

Nate and Amanda get closer.

Victor puts forth an ultimatum.

Billy goes after a lead.

Jack discovers something puzzling.

Honored Contributor

Nah, Victor has an ace up his sleeve. He's not letting Adam stick it to him.

I'll never believe as long as there is breathe in Victor he won't find a way to save the place from turtle face.