Honored Contributor

🌺🌸 Y&R APRIL 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌸🌺

Summary for Wednesday, April 1st from soaps.com:

At Jabot, Summer rants to Kyle that she’s through with her parents who won’t grow up. Kyle tells her he spoke to Lola about a divorce. Summer asks how she is, and Kyle shrugs, “Okay I guess.” Summer offers him time alone, but he wants to be with her. Talk turns to whether they’ll live in an apartment. Summer wants a big house. Kyle just wants her.

At Newman Enterprises, Phyllis wants to know what Nick’s thinking about their relationship. Nick keeps telling himself they’re friends with great chemistry, but he wants more. Phyllis quickly replies, “We could have more.” Nick continues that what they want and what they should do aren’t necessarily the same thing. Phyllis agrees they should think this through. They go over the pros and cons as Phyllis perches on the desk in front of him. It’s established they have great sex, no one makes him laugh more than her, they bring out the best in one another, are good friends, and make a great team. The number one con is Summer. Phyllis grimaces that she’s a buzzkill. Nick points out they’ve broken each other’s hearts. Phyllis thinks they’ve made amends. She asks if he wants to speed up their journey or end it right here. Nick caresses her knee. Phyllis locks the door, and they kiss deeply as they undress. After sex, Phyllis doesn’t want to walk away. Nick kisses her hand and says, “Let’s see where this goes.”

At home, Sharon snaps at Rey who asks if she wants tea or her book. She apologizes – she can’t stop thinking about the scan tomorrow to find out if the chemo worked. Sharon suggests he confide in Lola, as Mariah arrives. She explains she wanted to be there for the scan. Rey leaves, and Mariah assures Sharon this is where she needs to be. She begs her mother to open up. Sharon cries – she’s worried the tumor has grown and she’ll need a mastectomy. She’s terrified! Sharon feels she’s not strong enough for this. Mariah promises that whatever the scan shows they’ll make it through.

At Crimson Lights, Billy takes a call from Victoria, who asks him to come by the ranch.

Billy arrives at the ranch and conveys how upset he was about her being rushed to the hospital. Victoria talks about her difficulty getting back to herself – it was the shock and trauma of their relationship ending. She thought their love could weather anything. Victoria knows what she needs to move forward. Billy wants to help her through. Victoria explains other than co-parenting, there is no ‘we’; he’s not her friend and she’s done allowing herself to be his collateral damage. Billy argues she can’t stop feeling, but Victoria won’t give him any more energy. She’s happy to hear about Chancellor Media and alludes to his personal life with Amanda. He says that’s a non-starter and isn’t going to happen. She reiterates his life is his own. Billy goes, pausing as Victoria says, “Goodbye, Billy.”

Lola finds Theo at Society, where he’s reflective about visiting Dina – it gave him perspective about how he wants to spend his time and who he wants to spend it with; that’s why he’s there. Lola updates him on meeting Kyle about a divorce. Theo’s supportive. He has his arm around her as Rey enters. Theo takes off and Rey asks, “That guy?” Lola asks him to trust her and relays that she and Kyle are divorcing. Talk turns to Sharon and Rey breaks the news she has cancer. Lola says she could have helped. Rey says he did…with Faith. Lola will do whatever’s needed. Rey explains just being able to talk helps.

On Crimson Lights’ patio, Theo calls a buddy to get him tickets to a Broadway show. He’s bringing someone to New York and wants the trip to be special for her.

Theo returns to Society’s kitchen, where Lola relays she’ll have to postpone the trip to New York as he needs to be around for Rey right now. She’d love to reschedule. Theo’s understanding – when she’s ready, they’ll do it up right. Outside, he’s disappointed and cancels the Broadway tickets.

Rey returns to Sharon’s house, where she tells him and Mariah she’s going to the scan alone. She needs to have privacy to react, whether it’s good news or bad.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Amanda takes a risk.

Honored Contributor

Re: 🌺🌸 Y&R APRIL 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌸🌺

[ Edited ]

I'd want that lump out of there, no matter if by lumpectomy or the whole thing.

Adam is gonna step in another pile and track it thru town I see. Hopefully, Victor pulls another sly one.  If Adam got a job and kept himself occupied he wouldn't have the time and enengy to spend his days plotting and acting like a school yard bully just waiting to strike.

I was hoping when what's her name went down to her car trunk to get all the evidence she'd find it' was all stolen. LOL   The End.

Chelsea can kiss mine. Can't stand that ol wart mouth

@loveschocolate    cool flowers decoration !

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'd want that lump out of there, no matter if by lumpectomy or the whole thing.

Adam is gonna step in another pile and track it thru town I see. Hopefully, Victor pulls another sly one.  If Adam got a job and kept himself occupied he wouldn't have the time and enengy to spend his days plotting and acting like a school yard bully just waiting to strike.

I was hoping when what's her name went down to her car trunk to get all the evidence she'd find it' was all stolen. LOL   The End.

Chelsea can kiss mine. Can't stand that ol wart mouth

@loveschocolate    cool flowers decoration !

I think 'what's her name' is working for Victor and setting Adam up:  she gathered too much 'proof' to quickly and easily.  Think the 'evidence' box has a mic in it so Victor can monitor Adam's next move, just imho.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the writers are sick of this on again/off again thing - it's their (writers) way of admitting it by having Summer act out about it.  So, why can't they put their heads together and come up with something original!!!Woman Frustrated

Also think Summer's gonna dump Kyle as soon as his divorce is final.  And, Lola will realize Theo is just using her and they'll break up.  Then we'll go back to the Kyle chasing Lola thing again - duh!

And, what's this thing Kyle did in NYC which warrants Theo and company's revenge?

At least didn't have to sit thru another YUCK TWINS on the plane that never flies again!

Honored Contributor

hope Adam and his ** both get hung, and drawed and quartered.

Can't stand those 2. At least Connor is occupied some where and not calling the shots any more.

We're spared his little butt

What's Summer give a s*it about what her 50 yr old parents do or in Phyllis's case pushing 60 ? Go buy you a million dollar home and live your own life.  Who cares what your s*ut mother is doing.  Stupid.

Super Contributor

I'd love to see this.   Either Adam finds out he's not a Newman or mama Hope is guilty and Victor covered it up.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I feel no chemistry between Kyle and Summer. At least I felt some emotion as he and Lola shed some tears during their goodbye talk.

Esteemed Contributor

@doolie wrote:

I'd love to see this.   Either Adam finds out he's not a Newman or mama Hope is guilty and Victor covered it up.

I agree...i think when Victor took that trip back to the farm last week he found out what Adam was up to and now that girl is working with Victor............and i thought like  you he is covering up for Hope.......................

Respected Contributor

I still think that that Summer and Loho (after the big escape to New York) will go back to their original partners (why no divorce yet Kyle?)  and both now have baby daddys and not the one they started with. Whoooops. Then the fightin' over babies starts all over again. Hard to see that coming. Not hard to see is that Nikki had some work done and she looks fantastic. A lovely woman... lost 10 years...kudos to her Dr. Very natural tight jawline. She looks better than her daughter, one hot mess.

Honored Contributor

As usual local update on the virus which is the same ol' suggestions over and over again , nothing new, interruped the first 30 minutes of the show.

When it came back on Phyllis was dismounting the desk , so, guess I just missed another ****fest jamboree on the desk the man works at. I wouldn't want to smell that wood while I was working.

Dont' think I missed much