Respected Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

I liked Neil and will miss him on the show, but then I remember when he had some good storylines and was a decent character.  The writers had slowly ruined his character over the past few years giving him storylines completely out of character; for example, helping Victor forge Jack's signature or kidnapping/hiding out Hillary for months.  

I just can't root for Lola/Kyle or Summer/Kyle either.  Kyle has become too wishy washy and I don't like either of the girls. 

Honored Contributor

Supposing Bile and LoLife finally consummate their unfathomable love, she could NEVER bring herself to live at the Abbott mansion... It reeks of money... It would be too much for her and besides, they just wouldn't 'get' her... Maybe the two love buzzards could shack up in the food truck, since it's not being used these days... 

#LOLAMUSTGO

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Supposing Bile and LoLife finally consummate their unfathomable love, she could NEVER bring herself to live at the Abbott mansion... It reeks of money... It would be too much for her and besides, they just wouldn't 'get' her... Maybe the two love buzzards could shack up in the food truck, since it's not being used these days... 

#LOLAMUSTGO

Maybe, Billy's old single wide trailer/love shack in Hooterville or where ever is available?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I liked Neil and will miss him on the show, but then I remember when he had some good storylines and was a decent character.  The writers had slowly ruined his character over the past few years giving him storylines completely out of character; for example, helping Victor forge Jack's signature or kidnapping/hiding out Hillary for months.  

I just can't root for Lola/Kyle or Summer/Kyle either.  Kyle has become too wishy washy and I don't like either of the girls. 

@Roni18  About Neil, sadly, he hasn't really been a consistently meaningful presence on the show for so long that while I'm so sorry about the actor's passing, I don't anticipate really missing the character...

I only root for Summer because the option is Lola, who I absolutely cannot abide in any capacity... Agree though, the once interesting Kyle character has been so fully diluted as to be almost expendable... 

#LOLAMUSTGO

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say......after watching the opening of "Society"....it cracked me up that Lola not only was all about herself and her drama and constantly in the club with customers....BUT i noticed that there was NO food anywhere (just drinks overflowing)  .............not on any tables...no bar snacks...etc..............the only thing on all the tables were drinks and womens purses...........didn't see ONE person actually EATING.   And they went ON and ON about how great all the food was....i didn't even see Tessa waistressing.....but she was there to comfort Lola a few times..................You would think after all that cooking and prep  Lola would have 

been a little more stressed/messy looking!!!  I can't remember an opening where the head chef sits at the bar or makes out in the hallway....

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I have to say......after watching the opening of "Society"....it cracked me up that Lola not only was all about herself and her drama and constantly in the club with customers....BUT i noticed that there was NO food anywhere (just drinks overflowing)  .............not on any tables...no bar snacks...etc..............the only thing on all the tables were drinks and womens purses...........didn't see ONE person actually EATING.   And they went ON and ON about how great all the food was....i didn't even see Tessa waistressing.....but she was there to comfort Lola a few times..................You would think after all that cooking and prep  Lola would have 

been a little more stressed/messy looking!!!  I can't remember an opening where the head chef sits at the bar or makes out in the hallway....

@kelsey17  See, this is what I just don't get. Do they honestly think they've made the Lola character likable, because really, she's not... She's always been an 'all about her' kind of girl... That 'opening' was a joke... Had they made it a nightclub instead of a restaurant it might have made more sense... But then, of course, everyone couldn't gasp over the utter deliciousness of Lola's cooking... I was reading where one of the cast was waxing poetic on what a beautiful set it was... I'm glad they think so... I just don't see it... I'm guessing, though, we'll be seeing that set a lot, so we might as well get used to it... They keep getting worse and worse... From the Colonnade Room to the Athletic Club and from the Athletic Club to this... With the occasional coffee house, Top of the Newman Tower and the now gone Underground thrown in for good measure... Heck, I think they should bring back Gina's...

#LOLAMUSTGO

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

#LOLAMUSTGO

Maybe, Billy's old single wide trailer/love shack in Hooterville or where ever is available?

@aubnwa01  Billy  might need that single wide for himself if the dirt ever hits the fan... Vicki, boring as she is, has options, and she'll most likely not take kindly to finding out about Billy's dalliance with Summer... Nor will Victor, Nick or Jack... Of course, there is that big old Chancellor mansion sitting there virtually empty but for the maid...

Esteemed Contributor

I guess Cane's night was ruined at the club when Devon came back with the news

about Neil. He was hoping for one more night with Lily. Annoying fool.

Also, where was Tracey? She was at the club, next day during Jack and Ashley's

long conversation I don't think she was even mentioned. Tracey should have been

with Ash and Jack. I heard Jack said that mother was of course in her room. Ash

is starting to look like a shaggy dog with that hair.

Of course, we had to hear Tessa sing. Joy, Anyway I muted it. So sick of her.

I couldn't believe Mariah didn't drag her beloved to Devon's with her, cause she

barely does anything withour her sidekick!

How about that CGI at the end? I think it was taken of Neil from the opening. It

looked like it to me.

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO!

Honored Contributor

@threecees  Tessa hanging out on the fire escape and warbling is getting ridiculous... Surprised the neighbors don't call the cops for her disturbing the peace... Tessa needs to hit the trail... They've done everything to try to make her relevant and it's just not working... 

#LOLAMUSTGO

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Tessa trying to sing and Mariah crying was more painful then a root canal. I just couldn't watch it any longer. Im guessing that one fine day she will be the house singer at Society. [I hope not]

As for Neils passing and Devon and Lily placing the blame on themselves especially Lily was understandable. I think this will be Lily's 'out'. That she will be so overwhelmed with grief that she will leave to get a fresh start.

And once again Im amazed as to where baby Sam is all the time. They must have a great on-call babysitter, that kid is over  year old by now.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18