Respected Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

I missed some days last week.  Reading the spoilers I am glad I did.  Why is the Rat still around?  I was hoping he was gone for good.  Maybe after Monday.  

Honored Contributor

I guess none of us is what we used to be, but I'll tell you, those promos of Malcom made him look sort of disappointing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

I guess none of us is what we used to be, but I'll tell you, those promos of Malcom made him look sort of disappointing...

@stevieb 

Guess there won't be time for Malcolm to lose his shirt this visit. No time for hanging

out at the gym to show us his muscles!

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, April 23rd from soaps.com:

Traci arrives at Society and Devon greets her, crediting Abby with putting this all together. Talk turns briefly to Jack and Ashley’s dueling campaigns and she’s about to tell him about her novel when Lily and Cane walk in. Devon goes to his sister. She wouldn’t miss this, and explains Cane tagged along so people wouldn’t talk. Lily sits down with Devon and says Cane’s really trying but it’s best they move on. Cane brings her a drink, then Devon takes her off to reunite with Ana and meet Jett and Elena. Cane joins Traci and updates her on quitting his job. He says Lily was impressed but is still divorcing him. Traci insists their story isn’t over yet.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Tessa realizes Lola’s feeling down. Elsewhere, Abby takes the stage to thank Devon and calls Lola out. Lola feels like the luckiest person and thanks everyone for being there. Abby announces Jett and Ana will be performing. Across the room, Ana tells Lily sometimes you have to be open to breaking your own rules. As Ana and Jett sing, Cane and Lily, Nate and Abby, and Lily and Cane slow dance. Traci stands by, smiling. Lily watches Devon and Elena and smiles as Cane tries to get her attention. He makes a pitch in her ear for another shot – if he could stay in this moment forever, he’d be the happiest man on earth. Mattie and Charlie arrive and update Lily that Neil’s at the penthouse showering; he’ll be there soon. Devon and Lily take a moment to discuss Elena. Devon shrugs that it’s just their first date. Lily sees she makes him happy. He asks about Cane. Lily’s all over the place. Devon urges her to take things slow. He asks if she’s heard from Neil – he’s not returning messages or texts. Lily hasn’t, so Devon will go check on him quickly. At a table, Lola tells Tessa that Kyle needs time to end things with Summer, but she wonders if he can do it or if she should let him. Tessa protests, but Lola questions if the person he’s trying to let down easily is her. Tessa reassures her.

At Victoria’s house, Billy’s impressed by her dress for Society. He wants to go back upstairs, but she wants to be there for Abby. As she complains about her father’s activities, he arrives and wants to talk. Victor mentions Brandon and denies being involved in high-stakes gambling – he was trying to land a hotel conglomerate. Victoria chastises him – they were worried. Billy remarks, “That was some story.” Vikki also doesn’t buy it and wants the truth. Victor sticks to his story – it’s business and he’s in no danger. Victoria warns, “Be careful.” They hug.

At the Abbott mansion, Summer rails about Nick trying to start a fight with Kyle, who tells her Nick saw him kissing Lola. Summer agonizes as Kyle says he can’t keep doing this. Summer cries for him to stop hurting her. Kyle apologizes. Summer wonders if he’s sorry for kissing Lola or getting caught? Kyle says some things aren’t meant to be. Summer reveals she saw the heart necklace and thought it was for her, then saw Lola wearing it – he broke her heart. She wants to move forward only telling the truth and insists he call it quits with Lola. Kyle can’t do that. Summer accuses him of using her. Kyle never meant to hurt her. Summer rants that he’s just like Billy and realizes he was talking about Lola in his wedding vows. Kyle asks, “What do you want from me?” Summer wants what he promised her. She seethes that she risked her life for his virginal girlfriend. Kyle can never repay her, and doesn’t want to fight. She thinks he’ll get bored with Lola, but Kyle insists he loves her – nothing and no one can change that. He wants a divorce or an annulment – he wants to end as they started, as friends. Summer throws something as he walks out.

At the penthouse, Devon calls out for Neil and presumes he went to sleep. He goes upstairs, then comes back down crying.

Devon returns to Society, pauses outside the door, then enters. He makes his way to Lily and pulls her away. Once alone, Devon is seen telling Lily that Neil has passed away. Cane joins them and holds her. Mattie, Charlie, Ana and Nate are next to find out. Traci overhears and tells Abby. Cane and Devon support Lily as she doubles over in grief.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

News of Neil’s death stuns Genoa City.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday April 23:

In Tuesday's Y&R recap, Devon devastates Lily with the news about Neil, Victoria and Billy don’t believe Victor's story, and Kyle tells Summer he wants to end their marriage.

An admission is made by Victor.

Devon learns that Neil has died.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday April 24:

News of Neil Winters' sudden death rocks Genoa City.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday April 25:

Malcolm Winters arrives at Devon's penthouse following the death of his brother as Shemar Moore returns to Young and Restless.

Y&R spoilers for Friday April 26:

Family and friends gather to remember Neil Winters including, Jess Walton as Jill Foster Abbott, Eileen Davidson as Ashley Abbott, Christel Khalil as Lily Winters Ashby, Julia Pace Mitchell and Angell Conwell as Sofia Dupree Winters and Leslie Michaelson, and Stan Shaw as the reverend.

The life of Neil Winters is celebrated.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb 

Guess there won't be time for Malcolm to lose his shirt this visit. No time for hanging

out at the gym to show us his muscles!

@threecees  Or grow hair...

Respected Contributor

I'm watching today's show now. I was thinking when the people didn't show up to the restaurant it was because they saw Raturo hanging around! Jack and Ashley were really out of line trying to promote their companies. However, I had to laugh when Devon was trying to threaten them with lawyers because you know that both of them could run circles around Devon any day of the week.  At least Jett sings better than Tessa.  

Honored Contributor

My thoughts:

Did Neil have medical condition? Is there a reason why he would have died in his sleep? I thought he would be killed traveling to GC (car crash) so this is striking me as odd; perhaps I missed an episode where something this serious was discussed.

Society: what a joke. Not classy, not tasteful in any way. Cheezy. The uniforms worn by the women look like they work in a 1980's communist hospital, down to the clunky black shoes. The bright blue worn by the men...no. The stage is a joke. I see that Society is an expensive karaoke place. Boring.

Ashley is stealing employees, ideas, concepts. Please explain to me how she is upholding their fathers' ideal while Jack is destroying, as per Dina. Oh, that's right...she's Dina, the 2nd Coming so it's all ok. Whatever.

Kyle, dump Lola. He won't. He'll dump Summer. Summer knew what she was getting into. She lied to herself and so...she will pay the price. I liked her and Kyle together but there ya go.

So the assistant sold out to Ashley. Good riddance. So now GLORIA can return. GLORIA! GLORIA! GLORIA!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam  Oh my yes, let's bring back Gloria and bid good riddance to whatever his name was... I'm not counting Summer out yet... And even if Wimp-Boy does seek an annulment or whatever, let's hope she isn't going down without a fight... Agree, that restaurant is pathetic... Another missed opportunity to introduce some class into the ever-deteriorating Genoa City...