Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

So I wonder if they will eventually bring back the Chloe character. Kevin will be back, so ya never know. 

Regular Contributor

@nanny24 wrote:

Thank you Javala for the tribute on youtube. She was a beauty, wasn't she?

@nanny24 

Those are days gone by when women were like that.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am guessing that Phyllis is encouraging Summer to stay at Jabot in order for her to get the upper hand somehow regarding her company succeeding over Jabot???  She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary when convincing Summer to "keep her job" after she was questioning her about what they and Summer had been

discussing to do with Jabot..................

Boy ....Kyle asks for a divorce and in 20mins is setting up date night with Lola..............boy he really feels bad about

Summer....huh????not.   And i can't believe Niki is encouraging Victoria to be with Billy......i would be like 

"take your time....alot alot alot  of time"...............Sharon didn't seem to be concerned about Faith when she said she would go to Vegas too......have to say...kids NEVER get in anyones way on Y & R...............

Respected Contributor

FYI:  Tomorrow's episode "may" get pre-empted, since the AG will be testifying before the Senate starting at 10am EST & CBS will be carrying the hearing live.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

FYI:  Tomorrow's episode "may" get pre-empted, since the AG will be testifying before the Senate starting at 10am EST & CBS will be carrying the hearing live.

As far as I'm concerned, this is what cable news is for... Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, this is what cable news is for... Woman Surprised

@stevieb @aubnwa01 

I am so glad I have CBS all Access ($10) there is a special channel for these special to watch and one can watch their reg shows on CBS.

Now I have not tune in today so I don't know if half was on in the AM or not but I do know in the PM it was CBSN channel. I watch on the internet.

I gave up cable many years ago.

Valued Contributor

If anyone did miss today's show I FF the entire show. All the actors I can't stand were on. What a mess. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DJP wrote:

If anyone did miss today's show I FF the entire show. All the actors I can't stand were on. What a mess. 

@DJP  Have a bucket near you for tomorrow's show. It's going to be quite

nasty.

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO

Valued Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@DJP wrote:

@DJP  Have a bucket near you for tomorrow's show. It's going to be quite

nasty.

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO

I can't wait! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

The characters we hate the most seem to be featured every darn day. Yesterday was FF day for sure. Lola truly MUST GO. I am becoming a Summer fan and I never thought that would happen. Perhaps her Mama can give her a few tips on driving....like how to AIM and go fast.