Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

@SahmIam @stevieb , will Summer be pregnant?

Honored Contributor

I just have a feeling that she’ll be pregnant. Poor Lola! NOT! 😉🤣

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@loveschocolate  I certainly hope so. Smiley Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate ... I barely watched today... Skipped most of it ... Was glad to see Nick take Kyle the Weasel to task... Per the spoilers, I wonder if they're going to hook Abby up with the good doctor... I was hoping he'd come to Lola's rescue... 

And by the way, I might be off the grid for a bit while I work on setting up a new computer... 

LOLA MUST GO...

Respected Contributor

It's probably better that they have Neil just die in his sleep, rather than a car crash or in some mysterious fashion.  They can just focus on him & with no legal stuff like what happened with Lily in Hilary's car crash death that they can use a plot device.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Good question. I doubt these 2 actors want their characters saddled with a child at this time so, if she is....pregnant for the shock value followed by a miscarriage. 

On that note. I'm thinking something happens that proof is discovered Mia is pregnant with Arturo's kid and so they both leave for Miami together. If she lost the child, she'd stay around to make life miserable for Rey. But this way, there IS no way for it to work with him, she gets Arturo and off they go.

Honored Contributor

Assuming the writers actually believe the audience is pulling for LoLife and Wussboy to be a couple, this could go a few different ways... Either they capitulate and let them be together or they continue to throw obstacles in the way to the tune of Summer being pregnant or something else... Even if they unite the repugnant love birds, this being a soap, they won't be together for long... On the other hand, if they're trying to pull a switch and make Summer the victim and Lola the bad girl, who knows how they'll play this... Another possibility is that the Weenie and Summer will divorce and then she'll discover she's pregnant, so that factor would be hanging over Kyle and Lola for the duration... I'm not even sure the writers know where they're going with this story line... It used to be that writers had a long range plan, but all too often it seems they now more or less make it up as they go along... One thing for sure, Kyle has become a totally unsympathetic character... Him constantly 'pulling faces' because he's caught in the middle is getting old... He created this mess, he made a commitment to Summer and he ought to honor it... And, as always, I am not for a minute buying this deep and abiding love between him and Lola... The proper groundwork for them to be any kind of significant couple just was never laid out... It's simply not believable...

LOLA MUST GO...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

After Devon discovers Neil has passed away in bed, he go downstairs and

opens the penthouse door. I thought we would at least see paramedics or

help arriving there.

Next scenes are where he goes to the new club and tell Lily, kids, etc. He

doesn't even go into a private area to reveal the heartbreak. Strange. Guess it

was easier for Devon to go back to the club instead of half the town now

moving into a different scene at the apartment.

Bring on the Kleenex.

#LOLA MUST GO!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb , let’s start a movement!

#LOLAMUSTGO

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb , let’s start a movement!

#LOLAMUSTGO

@loveschocolate  I'm down with it...