Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

Lola doesn't accept expensive gifts. She got really mad at Kyle when he did that at Christmas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG  About that little secret Billy, Summer and Phyllis are keeping... what I REALLY can't wait to see is the stuff hitting the fan when Nick, Victor and Jack find out... Billy will wish he had been neutered...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Well, it's just my opinion, but I don't care for the new Adam.  For a minute when I saw the picture, I thought it was a picture of Jason Thompson (Billy).  

Also, I clicked over and saw yet another newcomer.  Does anyone know who she is?

Why can't they bring back some of our favorites?  I have to wonder if it's a matter of money.  I read where this new Adam hasn't done much.......

I guess people don't watch much TV in the Summer so they aren't going all out.

It will be nice to see what they are doing in remembrance with Neil (Kristoph St. John).

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I'll keep an open mind and see what they do with it, but personally, I think a four day stint about Neil's passing is a bit much... We'll see, it could turn out to be better than I anticipate...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lazy writing... Lola pulling out that necklace was ridiculous. There was no motivation for her to do so. There are any number of ways that might have made more sense for them to make Summer aware of the necklace.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Well, it's just my opinion, but I don't care for the new Adam.  For a minute when I saw the picture, I thought it was a picture of Jason Thompson (Billy).  

@Annabellethecat66 

I agree the new Adam looks like cr-ap, but one never really knows he might present himself different in this role.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I agree with you on everything you said.  I am hoping it will be interesting (to me) of a looking at the past.  He goes far back on Y&R and it's only fitting that they go far back.

With commercials (gotta get those commercials in) it isn't anywhere near the 4 hours one might see at first glance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Javala wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 

I agree the new Adam looks like cr-ap, but one never really knows he might present himself different in this role.

I'll wait and see what he looks like when he shows up and what he does with the part. That said, casting here has long been a weak link.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

So much crazy going on in todays wacky episode. Abby looked like a female

version of Elton John in her silver jacket and pants set. I was expecting

her to break out into Bennie and the Jets. So annoying with all the

alarms ringing out and more Rat back on the scene.

Hoping Summer chops off Lola's pony tail off and feeds it to her.  Let Phyllis

beat the living ****** out of him for once and for all. 

Lily. or baby, as she is called about 50 times today went from drab to fab in a

few minutes. Cain doesn't deserve one more date with Lily. Let him stay home 

and spend time with his invisible baby, Sam.

@threecees  Abby in the sky with diamonds... And yes, LOLA MUST GO... I want to see Summer and Phyllis doing her in as part of a tag team cage match... Tessa can be Lola's partner and they can do her in too...

Regular Contributor

Help is on they way I got an mini instant pot Nutrition and delicious food back in my life 

Lets face it most men today have been neuter by the PC movement. There are a few out there, the the field is heavy with bad boys, metros and wimps. So I guess casting is limited!