Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

The opening of the show cracked me up......it was which was the stupidest move.......Kyle walking around in his pocket a diamond necklace for Lola which Summer could find at ANY moment......or Arturo coming to Abby's club opening to tell her about his "maybe baby".............or Caine

welcoming Lily with open arms after she has made it clear she wants nothing of him??????

How many times are we gonna hear Caine call Lily BABY and make her do something "one more time"....he said if she would listen to him this once...he would let her go...then it is "just one more time" we go to the opening together....and "just one more time" sleep here overnight...ugh...and it is obvious now that with the passing of Neil we are gonna be TOTALLY focused on the Winters clan for the next few weeks.......we just got over the Hillary saga..............................

Also...Abby's club i thought looked totally "cheap"....that is high class "society"?...........no warmth...metal everything...etc. reminded me of a luncheonette........and AGAIN Lola needs "pampering" before her opening...........and showing that necklace

was just so obvious and weird/awkward at the same time...who pulls a necklace out of their shirt before opening their present................

Can't believe they are making Abby almost take Arturo

back before she finds out about the baby and then dumps him for good...............who would take him back??

Esteemed Contributor

Now, Lolife accepts $$$$$ gifts (which I assume the necklace was supposed to be).  

Most disappointed in Kyle - yes, Summer will want a divorce; but, hopefully, I hope Summer just switches it around, stays married to the Chump just long enough to him to fall in love with her!  

Willl they ever get rid of the unbearables:  Lolife, Tessa and Mariah!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

The opening of the show cracked me up......it was which was the stupidest move.......Kyle walking around in his pocket a diamond necklace for Lola which Summer could find at ANY moment......or Arturo coming to Abby's club opening to tell her about his "maybe baby".............or Caine

welcoming Lily with open arms after she has made it clear she wants nothing of him??????

How many times are we gonna hear Caine call Lily BABY and make her do something "one more time"....he said if she would listen to him this once...he would let her go...then it is "just one more time" we go to the opening together....and "just one more time" sleep here overnight...ugh...and it is obvious now that with the passing of Neil we are gonna be TOTALLY focused on the Winters clan for the next few weeks.......we just got over the Hillary saga..............................

Also...Abby's club i thought looked totally "cheap"....that is high class "society"?...........no warmth...metal everything...etc. reminded me of a luncheonette........and AGAIN Lola needs "pampering" before her opening...........and showing that necklace

was just so obvious and weird/awkward at the same time...who pulls a necklace out of their shirt before opening their present................

Can't believe they are making Abby almost take Arturo

back before she finds out about the baby and then dumps him for good...............who would take him back??

@kelsey17  Who in their right mind would have dated him, much less become engaged to him, in the first place... Yuk...

Agree, the new club is a disappointment. Heaven forbid they bring some old world class to this show a la the Colonade Room. Once again, one assumes this is supposed to appeal to the youth, you know, the ones not watching this show...

The Cane and Lily saga is over. Nobody's interested. The writers need to accept it and move on... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

Now,Lolifee accepts $$$$$ gifts (which I assume the necklace was supposed to be).  

Most disappointed in Kyle - yes, Summer will want a divorce; but, hopefully, I hope Summer just switches it around, stays married to the Chump just long enough to him to fall in love with her!  

Willll they ever get rid of theunbearabless: Lolifee, Tessa andMariahh!!!!!!

@eddyandme ... I know... I'm surprised LoLife wasn't deeply offended with Kyle, who just doesn't GET her... and trying to buy her affections with that necklace... I hope Summer sticks to her guns and if she does agree to set his idiot butt free, she drags him and LoLife through the mud, the likes of which neither of them has ever seen before...

LOLA MUST GO...

Honored Contributor

@threecees  @kelsey17  Oh yes, Cane and his baby-baby-baby... Utterly sickening...  Like a bad Bieber record... 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, April 22nd from soaps.com:

At Society, Abby’s in a panic because there are no customers. She receives a bouquet from Victor and Devon arrives. He’s certain people will show up. Elsewhere, Lola informs Summer that it’s bad luck to give a knife as a gift…unless it’s given with a coin. Summer digs out a quarter, wishes her luck, and comments on Lola’s pretty necklace as she and Kyle walk away.

Meanwhile, Abby’s pleased to hear Devon has to pick up his date and can’t wait to meet her. She goes to the door again and is thrilled to see customers lined up. Nick is there and poses for a photo with his sister. Jack’s not far behind. Inside, Summer draws Kyle’s attention away from watching Lola and they say hello to her father. Nick wants to go over the blueprints for their new house. Meanwhile, Rey arrives, and Lola joins him and Arturo – she knows things are strained right now but she expects them to fake it. Outside, Mia insists she’s on the list, but the doorman won’t let her in.

At the penthouse, Ana tells Jett he should sing all the songs tonight and he realizes she’s still nervous. Jett gives his daughter a pep talk – she’s his inspiration. Ana is sold and says, “Let’s do it.” Devon arrives and urges them to break a leg, he’ll be right behind them. Once alone, Devon looks at a photo of him and Hilary before removing his wedding ring and placing it in a container on the piano. Elena comes downstairs and Devon tells her she looks stunning.

Back at Society, Jack is incensed to find the Jabot receptionist, Ted, promoting Jack of Hearts. Ashley appears and confirms, “Ted works for me now.” Jack grimaces before sparring with Ash and warning Ted not to share Jabot secrets. Devon arrives with Elena, who wonders why everyone’s staring at them. Nate appears and Devon introduces him to his date. Nate thinks they may have passed in the hall, then talks up Devon. Elena spots Ana and Jett and joins them. By the bar, Ashley crows that Abby’s come into her own. Abby hopes she’s not there to sabotage Jabot. Ashley demurs that she and Jack have found a balance. Devon joins them and upbraids Ashley for bringing merchandise. She shrugs it off as a little self-promotion. Abby and Devon take the stage and introduce Jett. Arturo moons over Abby as she watches the performance and Summer catches Kyle looking at Lola. As Jett concludes, an ad for Jabot Collective appears on the screen behind him. Jack grins. Abby and Devon chastise Jack and Ashley – they’ve overstepped – the next time Devon will get his lawyers involved. Abby and Devon return to the stage to introduce Lola, who thanks them, her brothers, and Summer Abbott for saving her life.

Outside Society, Mia sneaks in and joins Jack at the bar. She tells him she’s sorry Kerry left and that she’s about to be single again. In the back, Kyle can’t stand being apart from Lola and kisses her. After, Nick grabs him and seethes, “You lying punk!” Summer interrupts the clash and Nick informs her she’s getting an annulment, but she hisses at him to stay out of her marriage. Summer loves Kyle and wants to be married to him – they can make this work. Nearby, Arturo’s taken aback when Abby pays him for his help and returns it – he helped because he cares about her. Across the room, Mia complains to Jack that Rey betrayed her. Jack learns he’s with Sharon and isn’t sure he’s the person Mia should be talking to. Mia continues. When she proposes a toast and Rey intervenes, Jack makes his escape. Mia gets Rey in a lather which catches Abby’s attention. She’s about to throw her out when Arturo blurts, “Mia’s pregnant.” Abby realizes it could be his – she wants them both gone. Elsewhere, Jett thanks Devon – tonight was a real gift. He tells Elena that Devon’s a good man. By the window, Jack and Ashley reflect on squandering their brother and sister relationship, but can’t reach a compromise. She reveals she’s wired back his money and will also go into clothing – she’ll name her collection Abbott Exchange. Lola watches Kyle leave with Summer as the party kicks up a notch.

In Mia’s suite, she laughs at how easy it is to bait Rey and moves closer – he’ll never have this kind of passion with Sharon. Rey says this is ugly and unhealthy – she needs to focus on the baby – if she doesn’t do as he asks, the baby will be born behind bars.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Jack finds out about a deception at Jabot.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Y&R spoilers for Monday April 22:

In Monday's Y&R recap, Devon takes off his wedding ring, Abby learns Mia is pregnant, and Nick sees Kyle kissing Lola.

Abby celebrates the opening night of her new restaurant, Society.

Jack learns of deception at Jabot.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday April 23:

An admission is made by Victor.

Devon learns that Neil has died.

Though we've looked forward to them in the past, the nominated actors' Daytime Emmy reels won’t be made available this year.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday April 24:

News of Neil Winters' sudden death rocks Genoa City.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday April 25:

Malcolm Winters arrives at Devon's penthouse following the death of his brother as Shemar Moore returns to Young and Restless.

Y&R spoilers for Friday April 26:

Family and friends gather to remember Neil Winters including, Jess Walton as Jill Foster Abbott, Eileen Davidson as Ashley Abbott, Christel Khalil as Lily Winters Ashby, Julia Pace Mitchell and Angell Conwell as Sofia Dupree Winters and Leslie Michaelson, and Stan Shaw as the reverend.

The life of Neil Winters is celebrated.

More Young and Restless spoilers...

Nick sees Kyle kiss Lola at Society's grand opening and angrily confronts him. Summer intervenes and refuses to hear Nick out as she defends her husband.

At Abby’s launch, Jack says to Ashley, “Welcome home, Sis.” She says she’s there to support her daughter. Jack adds, “And your company.”

Devon asks Lily if she’s heard from Dad. She says last she heard he was recharging his battery at Devon’s place for the dance floor. Devon thought he would be there by now and tells Lily he hasn’t responded to his messages or texts. Devon goes to check on Neil at the penthouse and he has passed away. Devon returns to Society to break the devastating news to Lily and the rest of the family. In the aftermath of Neil's death, Lily lashes out irrationally at Nate for not realizing something was wrong with Neil.

Devon and Lily reach out to the extended family as they prepare a memorial for their father.

Devon opens his door to Malcolm, and they embrace sadly.

Coming up on Young and Restless...

A tribute to Kristoff St. John takes place on the Monday April 29 episode, and includes Victoria Rowell and Mishael Morgan who return to remember their friend and former co-star.

Mia and Sharon butt heads.

Cane opens up to Jill.

Nikki finds a clue.

Respected Contributor

Todays episode was so laughable. Abby looked like the Tin Man from the land of OZ. I expected her to freeze and say 'oil can' from all her freak outs. And the Rat saving the day with the alarm and the lights, gag.

That is the ugliest restaurant. The servers in their gray uniforms looked like maid uniforms. I thought Abby wanted edgy? 

As for Summer and Kyle, Kyle is soooo stupid. Who buys a necklace for his soon to be lover and leaves it in his coat pocket? And Lowlife pulling out the necklace in front of summer in her chefs uniform???? Why it didn't even look right in her chef coat. I hope that Summer comes up with something really good to get back at those two.

As for Kane, why did he keep groveling? He could of reminded Lily of when she had the affair and he took her back. Instead he just kept begging. Im guessing next week the will be addressing Neils death so it will be interesting to see what happens. Looking forward to the spoilers. I just hope its not gonna be a whole week of long drawn out Neil clips.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

Todays episode was so laughable. Abby looked like the Tin Man from the land of OZ. I expected her to freeze and say 'oil can' from all her freak outs. And the Rat saving the day with the alarm and the lights, gag.

That is the ugliest restaurant. The servers in their gray uniforms looked like maid uniforms. I thought Abby wanted edgy? 

As for Summer and Kyle, Kyle is soooo stupid. Who buys a necklace for his soon to be lover and leaves it in his coat pocket? And Lowlife pulling out the necklace in front of summer in her chefs uniform???? Why it didn't even look right in her chef coat. I hope that Summer comes up with something really good to get back at those two.

As for Kane, why did he keep groveling? He could of reminded Lily of when she had the affair and he took her back. Instead he just kept begging. Im guessing next week the will be addressing Neils death so it will be interesting to see what happens. Looking forward to the spoilers. I just hope its not gonna be a whole week of long drawn out Neil clips.

@hsawaknow  According to @loveschocolate's spoilers, it looks like next Wednesday through the following Monday is going to be all Neil all the time...