Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Well summer is around the corner so time for some new YR hunks in the male department! Just hope the the new actor playing Adam can hold up to Justin Hartley otherwise he’s in for trouble with the viewers Anyone think Adam may make a play for Sharon again?

@Kindaglitzy  While my affection for Hartley has waned and badly, he was quite the piece of beefcake when he was playing Adam and from what I'm seeing, the newbie isn't quite there.... I guess we'll see... As for Adam and Sharon, I surely hope not... Besides, unless he comes back and announces that he met up with Chelsea on the road and they divorced, I think they're still married... She was only free to marry Nick because everyone thought Adam was a goner. At least I think that's how it went down, though I could be wrong... There have been so many twists and turns in the Adam saga it's impossible for me to keep up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I was hoping that Kerry/Dominique was really Marc Mergeron after a sex change!  Alas, Kerry would be too young.  Alternatively, she could be Mergeron’s long unknown daughter.  That would make her, if I remember the connections correctly,

Dina’s step-granddaughter.  Or was Marc Mergeron Dina’s son and that’s why he and Ashley’s relationship could not continue.? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just read the Michelle Stafford is reprising her role as Phyllis! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I just read the Michelle Stafford is reprising her role as Phyllis! 

Wow, that's a big surprise.

Lots of big changes going on.

I like the current Phyllis. Will miss Gina.

Respected Contributor

The old Phyllis was good in the part but I think I've grown to like Gina better.  Glad Kerry is apparently gone but could care less about the Jabot buisness drama.  It is like the same old story repeated over and over and over again.  By any sane person's logic, there would be a good fraud case against Dominique/Kerry and Ashley.  Of course, this is the same people who gave us JT's bandaided head so....

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Miss Vicky's new plaything...

Image result for Mitch Eakins 2019

NICE!  Wish he was the new Adam.

He looks better here than in that clip on the end of Friday's show.  Poor guy though getting hooked up with Victoria.

Honored Contributor

@trenet wrote:

I was hoping that Kerry/Dominique was really Marc Mergeron after a sex change!  Alas, Kerry would be too young.  Alternatively, she could be Mergeron’s long unknown daughter.  That would make her, if I remember the connections correctly,

Dina’s step-granddaughter.  Or was Marc Mergeron Dina’s son and that’s why he and Ashley’s relationship could not continue.? 

@trenet  I think Marc was Dina's stepson. Kerry could have been Marc's daugher, but even if he'd had a sex change, she couldn't have been him. Ashley found out Dina and Marc were conspiring to take over Jabot and that's why they hit the skids.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I vastly prefer Gina in the role and am not remotely pleased about Stafford's return. I'll be looking to find out if Gina left or was let go. If she left, fine, I'll accept her choice. If she was let go, and most of the reports are that she was, then I'll be sorely tempted to bid a not so fond farewell to this show. There are so many bad casting choices and other things that had to be overlooked with this show in recent years, but this might prove to be one too many. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I vastly prefer Gina in the role and am not remotely pleased about Stafford's return. I'll be looking to find out if Gina left or was let go. If she left, fine, I'll accept her choice. If she was let go, and most of the reports are that she was, then I'll be sorely tempted to bid a not so fond farewell to this show. There are so many bad casting choices and other things that had to be overlooked with this show in recent years, but this might prove to be one too many. 

@stevieb I watch Y&R from time to time and always delight in watching Gina Tognoni in action. I enjoyed watching her in the past as Dinah on Guiding Light, my old favorite soap. What bad news that she will be leaving the role of Phyllis. Maybe she will land on another soap because she is such a fabulous actress. Here's her message on it if you haven't seen it already: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvpwc7ohB9P/

Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow , not sure we should be talking about the package, but I agree he sure has Billy beat.