Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

What is going on with Victoria?

She is now Jeni. Split personality or maybe she now has a brain tumor too.

I guess they're catchy in G.C.

She is definitely losing her mind. Next Reed will be jumping off a roof for

attention.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Miss Vicky's new plaything...

Image result for Mitch Eakins 2019

NICE!  Wish he was the new Adam.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I'll tell you what... Were I miss Vicki and I had the choice between playing with my new plaything and 'feeling sparks with Billy' I don't think I have to explain which direction I'd take... Billy's sleazy and has all the appeal of a  wet noodle...

Oh yeah, this guy is the whole package. Billy isnt even a piece of paper.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This whole Vicki alternate personality thing is almost an instant replay of when she was hanging out in the bar with Travis and putting herself out there as 'Tory'... That sort of got short shrifted when they gave Travis the bum's rush out of town... Since she's meeting up with her new plaything out of town, I wonder if he'll follow her back to Genoa City, where, of course, he can join the long line of superstars on Devon's label... He looks pretty cute, so I sort of hope they do bring him to town... They need some cuties...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

As I was reading @loveschocolate spoilers I remember when the Abbott family with all their money and privileges were very close knit and had fun together, now look at them.

And Jack with this Kerry/Dominique chick he can't get a break with these so call relationships.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

NICE!  Wish he was the new Adam.

He looks 15 to me. I like my guys tall, dark and handsome. He looks years younger than Victoria who must be pushing 50 by now.

Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't understand why those perfumes wouldn't belong to Jabot since she was employed while designing those perfumes

She used Jabot's fragrances and was in Jabot's labs to design them.

Jabot can prove she was employed there and under contract AND was in the lab during most of those hours.  She'd have to prove she designed the perfumes during her off hours and with her own equipment (which would be next to impossible considering how intricate it is to design real fragrances these days.

I remember seeing a reality show that actually show how involved it is to even START designing a new fragrance.

OK, I know this is a soap but I'm really getting tired of ignoring any intelligence which might be in my pea brain.

I agree with you @Annabellethecat66  I love the intrigue and diversified, how much can sex be the only thing about a soap opera!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11  Victoria, IRL, is 46. I would put this guy in his 30's, though I can find no age for him. That said, I'm afraid I've never seen a 15 year old who looked liked that. So Vicki might go the cougar route. No problem.  He clearly looks like an adult male to me. On the other hand, I've seen some pictures of him that make him look very promising and some that make him look no better than the sort of men Y&R usually casts. I guess we'll see. I'd also wonder if he's in for the long haul or is yet another 'drop in' presence on the show. If he is gong to stick around, I wonder for how long he will be hooked up with Vicki. The way things roll, that might last for a New York minute before he's on to someone else. Maybe Abby, so she and Victoria can renew their feud. Now that she finally kicked Raturo to the curb, Abby's going to need a man. Tall, dark and handsome is nice, but unfortunately, there isn't any of that running around GC either...

Smiley Surprised  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

As I was reading @loveschocolate spoilers I remember when the Abbott family with all their money and privileges were very close knit and had fun together, now look at them.

And Jack with this Kerry/Dominique chick he can't get a break with these so call relationships.

@Luvitorleaveit1 ... Yea. the Abbotts have come unglued... Sort of a shame... As for Jacky's luck in love, maybe if the man would date someone his own age he'd be more successful... I see where they're probably going to embark on a Jack and Phyllis redux, much to my disappointment, so maybe he'll get lucky this time... For my money, the best match Jack ever made was with Genevieve... Wish they'd bring her back and get rid of her her supposed son, Cane...

Respected Contributor

Well summer is around the corner so time for some new YR hunks in the male department! Just hope the the new actor playing Adam can hold up to Justin Hartley otherwise he’s in for trouble with the viewers Anyone think Adam may make a play for Sharon again?